Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,611 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Trying to do Mukiele objectives and I'm coming up against these absolute tryhards who already have him done and are just playing like prícks for the fun of it

MZXFm3t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Might not be popular with some but I think Chemistry should crucify you for playing players out of position - e.g. a full back at CB. Just defeats the purpose of team building with links and trying to work around potential weaknesses. Similar for using players as subs to the same effect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot-20201102-172046-Companion.jpg[/url]

Add pogba this weekend he feels as good as ever going forward. Partey feels like a bus turning in comparisons to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

thought id have a chill night doing mollet objectives, but no they are still playing 1 depth 1 width drop back counter attack and have actively spent time im guessing looking online to find the most meta squad and way of abusing the game so that they wont lose in friendlies, i was trying to play 3atb to see if it could be fun or useful, hint it is not and its not especially v the cnut counter attack tactics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

LGuUvJ3

Thoughts on this squad?

Already have Areola and heard most keepers aren't great so no point in wasting coins, happy with Pereria and Sanchez, have Bale untradeable, packed IF Werner but thinking of selling him to get Auba (or even do DCL SBC?)

Edit: imgur not embedding? here's the link https://imgur.com/a/LGuUvJ3

• Advertisement

Libertadores and Sudamericana League SBCs are out

The pack rewards are untradeable and there's no League SBC player reward for completing it all...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

The pack rewards are untradeable and there's no League SBC player reward for completing it all...

Not good going forward... reckon that’s the end of League SBC grinding.

League SBCs were the only opportunity for plenty of smaller leagues to get any decent boosted cards too, now instead of that you just get an untradeable pack. I played hundreds of games with the League SBC Sean Maguire last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Yet another move to just take any fun out of the game and make it grindable to get the best players.

I know you still get an 86 rated player for one of them but with it being untradeable and chances of getting duplicates.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yet another move to just take any fun out of the game and make it grindable to get the best players.

I know you still get an 86 rated player for one of them but with it being untradeable and chances of getting duplicates.

Even if you get a great player from the 86+ pack it's still just a player you could get from any pack or buy off the market, I don't give a shít about that I want unique players for completing the SBC.

This is what we're missing out on:

jPFEXNW.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Just another way for them to drain your coins and make people buy fifa points. Very disappointing they're not tradable packs, makes them pointless really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Even if you get a great player from the 86+ pack it's still just a player you could get from any pack or buy off the market, I don't give a shít about that I want unique players for completing the SBC.

This is what we're missing out on:

jPFEXNW.png

Yeah defo, it’s a poor move, as you said up above, you used maguire a lot. And I know I used tonali a lot in the first half of fifa20 and battaglia was very popular too.
    It added a bit of fun into the squad building process.

And then if you think back to fifa 18 when the rewards for completing a league were like of a 93 kdb.

They’re just moving the game to almost everything being in packs.

They've just removed them now

Aaaaaand they've removed it

10000 eyes and all that

Mgoraf wrote: »
    They've just removed them now

yep i got the mega pack done at least got podence rulebreakers, but fcking lol at how they just manage to mess everything up, id say its a piss take at this stage, but its long past being a piss take now.

Ha very nice. Watch them take it back off you now...

I bet they're gonna have a tonne of trouble getting it back up now because some people have already done half of it too

Got me reminiscing now :(

EL0EFFk.png

I bet they're gonna have a tonne of trouble getting it back up now because some people have already done half of it too

Seen in twitter some amazing pulls from the mega packs. Maybe they're fixing the pack weights?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Just played a guy with 5 or 6 icons, 2 Rulebreakers and a red Rashford.

I thought “oh for **** sake” when I saw the pre-game screen but he has to be the worst player I’ve played in the last few weeks. I went 3-0 up just before half time (a missed a penalty) and he was gone.

He must have spent north of €2,000 putting that team together and then the luck to get red Rashford. Mental!

• Advertisement

id like to know how people are managing to have 5 silvers in their squad in the managerial live friendlies when its max 3 total either im missing something completely which i prob am or wtf is happening lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭dmigsy

chips1234 wrote: »
    thought id have a chill night doing mollet objectives, but no they are still playing 1 depth 1 width drop back counter attack and have actively spent time im guessing looking online to find the most meta squad and way of abusing the game so that they wont lose in friendlies, i was trying to play 3atb to see if it could be fun or useful, hint it is not and its not especially v the cnut counter attack tactics :D

I'm playing this with Mbappe and Neymar upfront. Feel like a troll :D. Had about 6 people quit on me so far. Blasting through the objectives!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Has anyone made it to level 27 of the season progress yet?

If so, I’d love to know what you got from the prime players pack - you can choose from PL, Bundesliga or La Liga.

A load of crap in my pack. 12 pl players I think nearly all duplicates. Not all rares as far as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 9,826 ✭✭✭nerd69

BrentMused wrote: »

If so, I’d love to know what you got from the prime players pack - you can choose from PL, Bundesliga or La Liga.

Just a lot of players from that league. Didnt drop anyone good for.me anyway

dmigsy wrote: »
    I'm playing this with Mbappe and Neymar upfront. Feel like a troll :D. Had about 6 people quit on me so far. Blasting through the objectives!

i am too, unfortunately everyone else also has them because of SBMM :D and my two silver cbs are getting roasted for fun, not alot of enjoyment out of doing these objs tbh

Another game, another 90th min equaliser conceded because the ball bounces perfectly off of my defender into his strikers path.

Wouldn’t mind but the fella had a 2m squad with Neymar + IF Werner and my Pulisic was running circles around Varane + Gomez. So frustrating when I’m dominating games but conceding **** goals like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Another game, another 90th min equaliser conceded because the ball bounces perfectly off of my defender into his strikers path.

Wouldn’t mind but the fella had a 2m squad with Neymar + IF Werner and my Pulisic was running circles around Varane + Gomez. So frustrating when I’m dominating games but conceding **** goals like that.

Just had the same, Kane hit the post 4 times before he scored from a ball that bounced of Fabinho to his striker, used to get frustrating now its just the norm, im more frustrated with myself for playing

Just had the same, Kane hit the post 4 times before he scored from a ball that bounced of Fabinho to his striker, used to get frustrating now its just the norm, im more frustrated with myself for playing

I’ve decided now that I’ll just play passively if I’m winning in the 85min.. hold the lead and stop attacking. Hopefully that’ll solve my problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

BrentMused wrote: »

I went with PL and got an untradeable Martial.

Advertisement