Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Saving all packs again today,

Have managed to build up about 25 packs of various shapes and sizes over the last week, including an ultimate pack and a chunk of rare mega packs. Going to sit down latter and do some random league SBCs too. I’ve got a tonne of bronze and silvers (I’m not sure I’ve done a single upgrade or anything since launch) so am hoping I could plot through some of the lessser league sbcs cheap enough too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Oooh Div 1 rivals rewards gives you 2 Ultimate packs :D saving these for tomorrow, have 4 ultimate packs for prem tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

90 Bailey & 90 Tagliafico from my G1 picks which is a result

85 Mullin
    91 Ilicic
    89 Zielinski

(Packed Ilicic yesterday in the SBC, but he's going to be great fodder).

90 Mukiele
    88 Danjuma
    90 Lagliafico

Bloody hell, a useable red pick :P Mukiele goes right into my team.

Glad to see 14 wins actually gave me some 90 rated choices :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Saving all my packs too.

I should have just over 50 for PL TOTS tomorrow evening including an Ultimate, 2 x Jumbo Rare Players, 8 x Rare Mega, 2 x PL Prime Players, the 10 x 83+ players, 4 x Rare Electrum, 4 x Mega Pack, 3 x Rare Players and the rest then smaller packs such as the Jumbo Gold Premiums etc.

Worst case scenario I should accumulate enough fodder to have a go at the guaranteed PL TOTS SBC next week.

Don't forget guys there's a 100k Jumbo Rare Players pack and 125k Ultimate Pack for 300 FUT Friendly wins milestone. Between swaps, objectives and various friendlies most people are probably very close to that now so it may be worth putting your time into that over the next week to get them during PL TOTS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Tagliafico and Edouard.

Saving packs for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Toney and Areola who will replace Lori's for me.

Packed edouard and Harvey Barnes then too

G2 Rewards:

87 Kean
    90 Bailey
    89 Zielinski
    89 Nkunku

89 Areola
    92 Barnes
    85 Ricardo Santos
    85 Honeyman

No Wan Bissaka for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Tagliafico and Ilicic

This entire game just seems to be trying to encourage me to play Klaiber at CB. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Barnes for my red pick and Zielinkski from packs as well as Courtois.
    Nice fodder for an sbc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Toney and Bailey as red picks.

Decent enough, I’ll give toney a try out anyway as a link to Rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ShortKickOut

Why are people saving packs? That could kd be a very stupid question just not up to speed on it. Is there better rewards tomorrow?

Why are people saving packs? That could kd be a very stupid question just not up to speed on it. Is there better rewards tomorrow?

Premier League TOTS should be out tomorrow, I'm saving my packs for that, to try pack whatever Utd players make it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

G3:

Hughes 88
    Helik 86
    Million 85

Danjuma 88
    Clarke-Harris 88
    Goldson 87

Went with Hughes and Clarke-Harris.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Looking at this in a 4312

95efdee2a582139559740248f098ce59.png?trs=cc02ea2b8712e1cd6b48853c8c241ec75f4d93c7e0a6826e868e9073e0559776

Schmeichel
    Sambia Varane Klaiber Tagliafico
    Ballack
    Cantona Sanches
    Neymar
    Dalglish Atal

Feel guilty just looking at that CB partnership

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

As someone pointed out on futbin **** the begrudgers. It’s no different to playing Neymar as CAM or ST.

Splashed out on Wan Bissaka and Tagliafico, running in game like this.
    7-BA6-F8-E1-DE69-4-EF2-B834-76-CA86-BFC4-BC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

PIM KENNY DALGLISH should be illegal. He made his debut in div1 at approximately 12:06pm. 3 goals & 2 assists. Daddy Marco is wondering how to regain my love.

G2 picks: Goldson & Tagliafico
    TOTS SBC: Zielinski

The line up. Coins are scarce.

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Nkunku and Mukiele from gold 3 which I’m chuffed with

Hopefully haven’t used up all red pick luck on the first weekend

Flashback bale coming today it seems, a 90 rated card in concepts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hmmm... weird that they didn’t give the TOTS much of a boost vs TOTY like last year.

https://twitter.com/donktrading/status/1387814049149247491?s=21

89 For Shaw? :(

While AWB gets a 92. That’s...weird. Both have been great but Shaw has been miles better. It’s crazy they have that big a gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    While AWB gets a 92. That’s...weird. Both have been great but Shaw has been miles better. It’s crazy they have that big a gap.

And rashford getting one over pogba. And 3 United players.

Really not a great tots for prem. It's just a carbon copy of last year.

IMO 3 United players make sense. United are second in the league, so of course get a few.

Bruno and Shawn100% deserve to be in it. Pogba has had patches of good and bad form, as well as missing chunks of the season. That’s not massively defending Rashford, mind. He’s been grand but not THAT amazing. I’d probably have had Maguire over Rashford if they wanted another United player.

But Rashford will sell more packs, I guess....

Why have Bruno and KDB in if they have a better or equal card already taking up a precious TOTS space, only 15 cards again.

Shaws upgrade is a joke. Most of them look meh TBH! That Bale card in concepts could be a league SBC reward for completing the perm.

Leeds tweeted Bamford getting an objective card, looks poor too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Got Barnes in the guaranteed SBC, anyone use him yet? Have Mane TOTY but Barnes compares well against him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Why have Bruno and KDB in if they have a better or equal card already taking up a precious TOTS space, only 15 cards again.

Shaws upgrade is a joke. Most of them look meh TBH! That Bale card in concepts could be a league SBC reward for completing the perm.

Leeds tweeted Bamford getting an objective card, looks poor too.

City tweeted too that rodri was an objective so that’s the 2, probably rodri in friendlies and Bamford in squad battles/rivals like Powell last week

Sick of having untradeable dupes and losing interest in the game over the lack of icons available so did the attacker icon sbc against my better judgment

Mid drogba. What a waste of time that was.

All I wanted to do when I rejoined fifa in January was play with some of the new united icons, cantona etc.

• Advertisement

According to some Twitter rumors fut champs next season will require qualification through winning 3 of 5 qualifiers and will also be less than 30 matches

https://twitter.com/kinglangpard/status/1387834636752105472?s=21

Advertisement