Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

MARQUEE MATCHUPS WOW!!!!

pne3exT.jpg

You are a lucky fella hah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

GG, I’d sell my soul for that bruno

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I woke up this morning with 80k...

lA47UZt.png

I didn't even have packs saved, this was literally just WL Rewards and Marquee Matchups

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭TRC10

Does anyone know if the 12th player is getting added tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

MARQUEE MATCHUPS WOW!!!!

pne3exT.jpg

I'm going to have to ban you if you keep packing all these amazing cards!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I've saved up and opened close to 200 hundred packs and rinsed the players through the upgrade sbcs all night. Been working at it for six hours and packed nothing. Was about to knock the playstation off and decided to do one more and packed Toty Bruno. The months of grinding and saving were worth it in the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I woke up this morning with 80k...

lA47UZt.png

I didn't even have packs saved, this was literally just WL Rewards and Marquee Matchups

Wait you sold him.... he's the best midfielder in the game...whats the plan then?

Parawind wrote: »
    Wait you sold him.... he's the best midfielder in the game...whats the plan then?

I love my team as it is right now and don't want that many coins tied up in one card, maybe I'll try TOTY VVD. There are players coming down the line I'm glad I have the coins for now, namely PIM Torres and Future Stars Fati. Who knows what other SBCs will come out in the meantime.

b3PXCFd.png

I love my team as it is right now and don't want that many coins tied up in one card, maybe I'll try TOTY VVD. There are players coming down the line I'm glad I have the coins for now, namely PIM Torres and Future Stars Fati. Who knows what other SBCs will come out in the meantime.

b3PXCFd.png

If you can sit on that many coins I tip my hat sir. You have more restraint then me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Red picks are fixed for me. No Neymar.

image.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Champs Premium Upgrade - better than expected tbh. Kimmich SIF is 470k atm. Might give him a run.

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Premium upgrade pack..

5o2EWS.jpg

Awful

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Uh. Did they reissue red picks to those of us who got our picks yesterday ok too? I got two new red picks this morning despite mine being fine yesterday, lol.

Got Zacagni and a 76 fodder tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Iago wrote: »

however this morning when I logged onto app, I can only choose option 3 on div rivals rewards, i.e. coins only.

Anybody have any idea why that is? Have I too many packs, or is it because I didn't open div rivals packs from last week?

option 1: mega pack, gold players premium, gold pack are all blacked out

option 2: x2 mega pack is blacked out but x2 gold players premium and x2 gold pack aren't blacked out

nobody had this? worried if I select one of the first two options then I won't get the packs that are blacked out. Have opened all mega packs I have so it's not that anyway.

dmigsy wrote: »
    Red picks are fixed for me. No Neymar.

image.png

Red Pick Neymar is a myth I tell ya!

Bernardo Silva & Kostic from my Red Picks.

No complaints after yesterday but this is mine for Gold 2

Screenshot-20210129-085353.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

nobody had this? worried if I select one of the first two options then I won't get the packs that are blacked out. Have opened all mega packs I have so it's not that anyway.

Didn't have this exact problem, but the rewards I picked didn't get added on to my saved packs. I had 100 before rewards and still have 100. Unless there is a visual bug with the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Can you give us a run down of the unreal players you've packed in 21?

At this stage I'm not even sure if you have the most incredible pack luck, or you've got amazing Photoshop skills :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

v3ttel wrote: »
    Didn't have this exact problem, but the rewards I picked didn't get added on to my saved packs. I had 100 before rewards and still have 100. Unless there is a visual bug with the store.

The front page where the 'Store' tab is always only shows a maximum of 100. Once you click into it then it shows you exactly how many packs. Like I had 170 saved for TOTY and only ever showed 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Anyone used top Hierro? I've got a couple of high rated duplicates to burn, have already done Dybala and no-one else takes my fancy, currently my CBs are Gomez and IF Stones so pretty weak... Hierro SBC down to 380k now.

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    Can you give us a run down of the unreal players you've packed in 21?

At this stage I'm not even sure if you have the most incredible pack luck, or you've got amazing Photoshop skills :pac:

I tend to always have good luck but it's usually all in untradeables, this year has been ridiculous.

Untradeable: Mbappe, Ronaldo, Messi, van Dijk

Tradeable: Mbappe, Ronaldo, IF Messi, TOTY Bruno, Prime Petit, Prime Sanchez

My "Guaranteed X" packs don't seem to carry the same luck, as seen by all the Icon packs I've done :pac:

lJ6VUfs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I tend to always have good luck but it's usually all in untradeables, this year has been ridiculous.

My "Guaranteed X" packs don't seem to carry the same luck, as seen by all the Icon packs I've done :pac:

Oh wow that is nuts! Fair play. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

lJ6VUfs.png

Bland, Beckham, Cannavari.
    Top picks right there though.

3-0 at the moment,
    Suarez is really doing the business after replacing Puskas.
    Whereas Puskas carried my team Suarez and Felix are sharing the goals and ripping the teams apart.
    Engine chem for Suarez.

VVD is amazing. I also brought Toty Trent and with a back line of Trent, VVD, Varane and Acuna with Lloris to give full chem it’s nice and tight at the back.
    Still about 1.6 mill to play with but tempted to get Varane’s rtf card or wait for Toty Ramos to drop in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

hots wrote: »
    Anyone used top Hierro? I've got a couple of high rated duplicates to burn, have already done Dybala and no-one else takes my fancy, currently my CBs are Gomez and IF Stones so pretty weak... Hierro SBC down to 380k now.

did the sbc been very impressed with him, replaced nesta for me much much better

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

91 packs left including 5x 85+ and 4 ultimate packs, but I'm positive they'll be an ultimate disappointment.

4/6 segments of TOTM Bruno done now.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

My untradeable luck has been disgusting this year. It's the only thing keeping me playing really.

Did another base or mid icon the other day hoping they'd give me a nice CB or something like that and out pops Base R9 - just sickened it wasn't Mid R9! Also did the 2 x 83 Midfielders and here ya go, have a TOTY Kimmich.

Enjoying it while it lasts!

5EBG8P2.jpeg

x PyRo wrote: »
    My untradeable luck has been disgusting this year. It's the only thing keeping me playing really.

Did another base or mid icon the other day hoping they'd give me a nice CB or something like that and out pops Base R9 - just sickened it wasn't Mid R9! Also did the 2 x 83 Midfielders and here ya go, have a TOTY Kimmich.

Enjoying it while it lasts!

5EBG8P2.jpeg

That pack luck is just crazy :)

Blazer wrote: »
    That pack luck is just crazy :)

See that's what good Icon packs looks like! :D

Blanc is really good and Beckham is fun but not exactly "meta," Cannavaro is awful though, his Base and Primes look good but there's a reason this card is barely half the price of his lower rated version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

don't know what to do, maybe I should just take the coins. only 32.5k but still

5 of 7 done on cannavaro, no toty players though

Advertisement