Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

x PyRo wrote: »
    My untradeable luck has been disgusting this year. It's the only thing keeping me playing really.

Did another base or mid icon the other day hoping they'd give me a nice CB or something like that and out pops Base R9 - just sickened it wasn't Mid R9! Also did the 2 x 83 Midfielders and here ya go, have a TOTY Kimmich.

Enjoying it while it lasts!

5EBG8P2.jpeg

Putting Osmosis to shame!! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

hots wrote: »
    Anyone used top Hierro? I've got a couple of high rated duplicates to burn, have already done Dybala and no-one else takes my fancy, currently my CBs are Gomez and IF Stones so pretty weak... Hierro SBC down to 380k now.

Yeah I did Hierro. He’s been top class for me alongside Koeman. Definitely worth it. A lot cheaper than the Cannavaro SBC too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Have to score in another 17 WL games to get an ultimate pack. Plus another 4 SB wins will give me a mega pack and 8 friendly wins give me a rare players pack.
    Guess I’ll be busy over next 4 days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm 15 friendly wins away from the 300 friendly wins objective & group reward. I think there's a 100K pack and an ultimate pack. Must try to get that done!
    Mr Moon wrote: »
    Putting Osmosis to shame!! :eek::eek:

Multiple players more valuable than my entire club. And I've been playing nearly every day since early access :pac:

Think I need to buy back Puskas.
    Suarez and Felix are banging them in but I’m not getting the fear factor from them as Puskas would.
    I go a goal or two up people are quitting when they see Puskas ripping them apart.
    Felix and Suarez..meh I’ll plug away and see if I can get back into the game.
    Lost 2 games on the trot now where I was 2-0 up and my opponents stuck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

GavK wrote: »
    Yeah I did Hierro. He’s been top class for me alongside Koeman. Definitely worth it. A lot cheaper than the Cannavaro SBC too.

Got him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Blazer wrote: »
    Think I need to buy back Puskas.
    Suarez and Felix are banging them in but I’m not getting the fear factor from them as Puskas would.
    I go a goal or two up people are quitting when they see Puskas ripping them apart.
    Felix and Suarez..meh I’ll plug away and see if I can get back into the game.
    Lost 2 games on the trot now where I was 2-0 up and my opponents stuck with it.

Haha is that a Suarez problem or a defending problem. I only get quits on a Sunday evening maybe when people aren't bothered. 2 nil isn't a big lead, all it takes is 1 goal and the opponent is right back in it

a bit of both...I'm loving Suarez in fairness..its a damn good card.
    But honestly if you were 2 down and Puskas had scored both goals against you would you quit as opposed to Felix and Suarez scoring?
    Everyone knows Puskas is a top tier card...he's absolutely incredible.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Already sold Ramos after ten games. He was really good....but not 1.7m good, ya know. I have Varane and Kounde untradeable, and I didn't notice a massive bump in results (4-4 so, the usual 50/50 results).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,943 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

So little upgrade this morning, i cant afford varane for now so went with mendy, lenglet and lloris.

Will get full chem on fab after a few more games.

Capture2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Cyrus wrote: »
    So little upgrade this morning, i cant afford varane for now so went with mendy, lenglet and lloris.

Will get full chem on fab after a few more games.

Nice, Lenglet is a good placehold for Varane. I used him for a while before Varane too, if you find that you are getting caught for pace with him give Diego Carlos a try, I always found him really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bought in Sol Campbell, also trying out TOGS Keylor Navas on 8 chem. Could buy Courtois but not sure keepers make any difference

sp45Sr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,943 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Parawind wrote: »
    Nice, Lenglet is a good placehold for Varane. I used him for a while before Varane too, if you find that you are getting caught for pace with him give Diego Carlos a try, I always found him really good.

thanks very helpful,

few more additions, dembele on the left wing for carrasco and valverde in cm for llorente.

ill try that for a bit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ran into a lot of 5-3-2 today in friendlies so had a look online and its the formation of choice this weekend, didnt play enough game for WL so rivals it is, might give it a go, it should suit Klaiber and Sinkgraven as wing backs, and i fit Suarez and Torres in to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Loan TOTY Messi and TOTY honourable mention Grealish available in objectives - look pretty straightforward

Honourable mentions players are in packs. Orange card design was added to the codebase yesterday but still nothing released. I wonder if there are MOTMs and surely if they are doing honourable mentions, they will do nominees?

Seeing as everyone will probably go nuts on all saved packs, it would be genius from them if they had TOTY, TOTY Honourable mentions, MOTM and TOTY nominees on the last day as everyone will have burned their saved packs and those who buy FIFA points would probably be tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Loan TOTY Messi and TOTY honourable mention Grealish available in objectives - look pretty straightforward

Gonna have fun coming up against TOTY Messi in every single friendlies game from now on :pac:

Lads, I just packed my first icon from a saved 100k pack...

https://youtu.be/gUkLg3HvF0Y

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Jesus Christ, never mind me ban your fkin self :D

For those who didn’t watch the video.

FCA578-D4-4782-40-A4-97-B3-1-D1-B3-AB9-F26-E.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

For those who didn’t watch the video.

FCA578-D4-4782-40-A4-97-B3-1-D1-B3-AB9-F26-E.jpg

Holy moses.fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Holy ****

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

You think they'd spread the luck lol.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ran into a lot of 5-3-2 today in friendlies so had a look online and its the formation of choice this weekend, didnt play enough game for WL so rivals it is, might give it a go, it should suit Klaiber and Sinkgraven as wing backs, and i fit Suarez and Torres in to

Funnily enough, I've had to switch to a 5-3-2 a few times today, to try and counter the meta of long through passes down the wings. I'm finding it gives extra players out wide. Funny that you're saying it's a common formation:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

OH my days fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

These refs...

MFBczrd.gif

Flashback CR7!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

87 rated Flashback Ronaldo SBC out.
    Cheap, but poor stats though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

v3ttel wrote: »
    Flashback CR7!

https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/403

looks cheap enough as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

A flashback Ronaldo sbc added to his united days!

Edit- still a juve card though

Advertisement