Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I’ll just leave this here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Cyrus wrote: »
    What pack is that , even Kante would be a decent pull !

Kante would be my best pull so far haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    A flashback Ronaldo sbc added to his united days!

Edit- still a juve card though

If it was united id do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Was waiting to see if there would be a TOTY SBC that would suit my squad. Seeing as there was nothing by tonight I decided to do an Icon SBC instead...

90 rated Cantona :O

Better than my first attempt of base Riquelme anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭nerd69

Would you use say Van Bergen as a wing back, im using Klaiber but im missing Van Bergens 4* weak foot cutting in

Grimaldo and taverner headliners

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Meanwhile, I've 19/20 of La Liga done, and packed absolutely nothing of note.

AND I just found out the last team, Cadiz, costs about 50k, because a load of the silvers are extinct. And Futbin has it as costing 7k :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

7 rivals wins in a row, last against a 90ovr team, smashed him 5-1

5-3-2 is terrific

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I think we could get motm cards this week, last year they used to come at midnight Friday.

Who’d get it for the United v Liverpool cup game? Rashford possibly?

Abraham got a hat trick for chelsea so he’d get one and probably lukaku for the Milan derby in copa italia

nerd69 wrote: »
    Grimaldo and taverner headliners

I have Klaiber and Sinkgraven, they'll do for me, Klaiber 99 stamina just doesnt stop running the line, i have De Vrij at the back, was useless in a 2 with De Ligt, now he's become a superstar in a 3, with Ake added, although might replace Ake with Koulibaly, its mad the difference a change in formation can do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Opened 50 packs earlier. Not a single walkout....

Left it for a couple of hours. Second pack back into it, TOTY Ramos. Untradeable, but Jesus, the best card (rating wise) I've ever packed as a FUT founder by a million miles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Opened a Rare Mega Pack - an 81 TOTW was the best in that!

Did the Grealish objective in no time at all even though no one was doing golden goal. Now moving onto that Messi loan card

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

7 rivals wins in a row, last against a 90ovr team, smashed him 5-1

5-3-2 is terrific

Agreed, enjoying playing this with NealGuides settings. Lots of fun.

Opened the Ultimate Pack from finishing La Liga.

Duplicate untradeable Varane :/

I think we could get motm cards this week, last year they used to come at midnight Friday.

Abraham got a hat trick for chelsea so he’d get one and probably lukaku for the Milan derby in copa italia

Greenwood got motm an 82 rated in packs now
    Abraham as expected
    Jay Rodriguez (burnley)
    Foden
    Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

10th time's the charm :)

n10Yg1H.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Motm cards are now out

Chiesa, Greenwood, Abraham to name some of them

112 packs opened. 5 walkouts (Suarez, Alison, De Gea, Ederson, Laporte) & 1 TOTY untradeable Ramos.

Managed to get FB CR7 done who fits perfectly into my team instead of Gelson Martins. Getting a flashback SBC for a player I like that fits in my team (even if his stats aren't amazing) and a TOTY into my first choice 11 without reshuffling things was a major win.

Recycled all duplicates apart from two or three into upgrade packs so still have a few more to open tomorrow. Would love that POTM Bruno but he's so expensive and the only high rated fodder I have are keepers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

170 odd packs opened + 9 PL premium. Results:

Lloris
    Icardi
    Kane
    81 IF (x2)
    Ederson
    Gulacsi
    Luis Alberto
    MOTM Foden
    David Silva
    Koke
    Keylor Navas
    R. Pereira
    IF Pellegrini
    Skriniar
    Vardy
    Courtois
    Milinkovic-Savic
    Lukaku
    Kroos
    MOTM Greenwood
    Szcezny
    Fabinho
    Donarumma
    Godin
    Rashford
    76 IF
    Thiago Silva (x2)
    Hummels
    MOTM Rodriguez

Half of the Torres SBC done with untradeable dupes + some other fodder.. not too bad, not the worst. Started off at 45k, ended up at 120k just from pure discards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    GG, I’d sell my soul for that bruno

OH MY GOD

I have no idea how to bloody attach pictures on this website

I can’t bloody believe it

OH MY GOD

Super pull man!! Congrats!

Good to see so many on here doing well over last couple of days.

Let’s get a few more toty and icons in before Tuesday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Meanwhile, I've 19/20 of La Liga done, and packed absolutely nothing of note.

AND I just found out the last team, Cadiz, costs about 50k, because a load of the silvers are extinct. And Futbin has it as costing 7k :(

Yeah I'd a load of PL players from those upgrade packs. Decided to do the PL SBC. I knew the West Brom SBC was expensive on its own. But didn't realise it was over 100k!

OH MY GOD

Alright, you’ve convinced me. Running my club through those best value SBCs on futbin + PL upgrades. Tempted to do that CR7 too... lots of people saying his card is broken cos of his unique animations.

I was convinced it was coming - 1 rare mega pack and 3 mega packs opened - a couple of 81 TOTW cards, 87 Suarez and Rodriguez DMOTM - surely all building up to a TOTY player - next mega pack opened....... one of those stupid black libertadores cards - hate them with a passion, made worse by the blue flare giving you hope something is good coming out even though you know it isn’t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Emptied my club of all common gold cards and all rare golds <83 into the PL and gold upgrade packs, got some good fodder, Salah, few 87s and 85s, 3 of the new MOTMs, was able to complete Moments Boateng to partner TOTY Never so was happy enough . . . Until I opened the Jumbo gold pack I got from finishing Boateng and out popped this beauty :D

PeA1dGL_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Trabable as well but I'll probably keep him

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Yeah I'd a load of PL players from those upgrade packs. Decided to do the PL SBC. I knew the West Brom SBC was expensive on its own. But didn't realise it was over 100k!

Hand priced it yet, lol, that’s nuts. I have 11/20 done so far for “nothing” so I guess I’m goin to have to figure out if I want the Ultimate pack or not.

Jeez looking at all these TOTY and icons cards popping out of packs, i opened 4 packs yesterday, got Rafa the portugese LM 3 times and opened 5 today and Trapp the keeper jumped out of 3 of them

Im due Pele, i just know i am, hopefully tradeable to, lol

Jeez looking at all these TOTY and icons cards popping out of packs, i opened 4 packs yesterday, got Rafa the portugese LM 3 times and opened 5 today and Trapp the keeper jumped out of 3 of them

Im due Pele, i just know i am, hopefully tradeable to, lol

Same here, I’m getting nothing, I’d settle for that motm Greenwood at this stage :D

**** it, decided I’m gonna do that CR7. Gotta find a way to fit him, Suarez and Torres up top or play him on the wings but it’s grand, not every day a CR7 SBC pops up. Can’t get his TOTY, I’ll settle for this :D

Same here, I’m getting nothing, I’d settle for that motm Greenwood at this stage :D

Nothing doing my end either. Opened my Twitch Prime pack - 83 Jorginho duplicate and the player pick was an 83 as well.

Opening packs on console and app to see if there is anything better on one or the other but consistently bad on both

• Advertisement

90th min of a game, I pressed triangle to drop the ball with the keeper to do a quick pass out. My keeper drops the ball, freezes in position, control randomly switches to a defender no where near the ball allowing his Mbappe to run in and tap the ball into an empty net for the winning goal. E-sports ready.

Advertisement