Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

seamie78 wrote: »
    cant believe they still havnt fixed that with the lib/sud cards, still don't even know what the point of them is

Same happens for UCL, little Bernardo Silva was hiding behind Bentancur :D

oX0ETeq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I taught i could but i cant, i have the 5 dutch players from obj's who are just to good, and some others to, i run a 4-3-3 bundesliga dutch team with Torres up front so i use suarez on 4 chem as a sub when Torres runs out of steam

Team now is Donnaruma, Klaiber (Dumfries), De Ligt, Klaiber, (De Vrij or Ake), Sinkgraven, Wijnaldum, Malen, Reus, (Haaland), Van Bergen, Torres, Sane

Very attacking but its working so far.......since yesterday lol

Edit Handanovic now my keeper

Subs play on 5 chem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Subs play on 5 chem.

Sorry is that a question or do subs play on 5 chem? As i I dont know, i rarely make changes unless i get prompted to, Suarez would probably be 4 or 5 anyway cos that what he is if i start him, the dutch lads would be ok i'd imagine, Haaland 7 maybe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Reds seem to be fixed now, anyway.

84 Kramaric
    75 Keita
    82 Pellegrini

84 Pope
    76 Gooch
    82 Romero

Took the two 84s.

WL Rewards: Pique & Lukaku as higher rated fodder. Gigniac in all three packs, lol.

Rivals Rewards: 1 84, 3 83, and nothing else above 81 :S

Plan for the weekend is to run my club through the La Liga packs once Messi gets added, and see if I can pop Ramos. Cycle fodder through La Liga League SBC for more packs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Subs play on 5 chem.

is it not 7

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Reds seem to be fixed now, anyway.

84 Kramaric
    75 Keita
    82 Pellegrini

84 Pope
    76 Gooch
    82 Romero

Took the two 84s.

WL Rewards: Pique & Lukaku as higher rated fodder. Gigniac in all three packs, lol.

Rivals Rewards: 1 84, 3 83, and nothing else above 81 :S

Plan for the weekend is to run my club through the La Liga packs once Messi gets added, and see if I can pop Ramos. Cycle fodder through La Liga League SBC for more packs too.

no sign of mine yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Reds fixed.

G2 Rewards:

76 Hosiner
    84 Pope (can't believe he's worth 60K)
    81 Zaccagni
    84 Marcelo

81 Muller
    75 Keyta
    76 Ghoochannejhad
    76 Akbunar

2 rivals matches, Haaland 6 chem CM, 7 goals 2 matches

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Did you red picks appear again? No sign of mine after getting 2 gold cards earlier..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Reds are only back for those who didn't open then while they were broken, I'm guessing it'll be a day or two before we get ours, this has happened like 5 times in the past year and they always take ages re-issuing them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

on the plus side packed toty neur untradable

Can you let me know what you think of him if you decide to use him please? :)

He's dropped from 800k to 550k-ish over the last few days so I'm eyeing him up for the Boateng link.

I just don't know what he'll be like as he has that stupid animation where he drops down and sticks his leg out which is really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,860 ✭✭✭nerd69

Ea tweet days they will be available by 20 past for people who opened them I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

is it not 7

No it’s definitely 5 chem.

Look at your subs bench and hit R3 or whatever the equivalent is on Xbox on a substitute and you’ll see it says 5 chem for each sub.

No it’s definitely 5 chem.

Look at your subs bench and hit R3 or whatever the equivalent is on Xbox on a substitute and you’ll see it says 5 chem for each sub.

Does it not go up or down when they come on depending on players around them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Does it not go up or down when they come on depending on players around them?

No, they come on at 5 chem no matter where you put them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,944 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Mr Moon wrote: »
    No, they come on at 5 chem no matter where you put them.

Really didn’t know that I always thought they came on at the Chem of who they replaced

On that basis subs are bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Cyrus wrote: »
    Really didn’t know that I always thought they came on at the Chem of who they replaced

On that basis subs are bad :D

It used to be like that but it changed last year I think it was.

fml, those 83 upgrades were utter garbage, did all of them and got nothing of note :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone get their new red picks yet?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Anyone get their new red picks yet?

NOT YET

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

although i'm officially done with fifa...honestly..I want to open all of my packs for toty anyway :)

however this morning when I logged onto app, I can only choose option 3 on div rivals rewards, i.e. coins only.

Anybody have any idea why that is? Have I too many packs, or is it because I didn't open div rivals packs from last week?

option 1: mega pack, gold players premium, gold pack are all blacked out

option 2: x2 mega pack is blacked out but x2 gold players premium and x2 gold pack aren't blacked out

Christ that Suarez card is savage.
    Think I can drop Puskas for a while and beef up midfield.

Blazer wrote: »
    Christ that Suarez card is savage.
    Think I can drop Puskas for a while and beef up midfield.

I'm trying to figure out how to work out my team for this weekend.

Been using Ronaldo/Felix up front, Messi at CAM.

I love Ronnie and Felix though, so not sure if he slots in there. And I'm not sure if playing Suarez at CAM works either.

Might sell Ronaldo up during his TOTY release, and try Suarez instead for now.

I’m lucky in that he slots in right beside Felix in a 442.
    I was hesitant but 4 goals in his first game with engine chem.

Y'all reckon the Base/Mid Icon packs are worth doing currently? I'm looking at having a good bit of fodder after this weekend, but not really sure where to invest it. None of the players so far have interested me really, since I finished POTM Bruno.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Nice to have Beckham back in the team

lQO4mbu.gif

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out how to work out my team for this weekend.

Been using Ronaldo/Felix up front, Messi at CAM.

I love Ronnie and Felix though, so not sure if he slots in there. And I'm not sure if playing Suarez at CAM works either.

Might sell Ronaldo up during his TOTY release, and try Suarez instead for now.

i have him in a la liga / EPL mix with Bobby Firminho and atleti midfield on the suarez side and EPL brazilians on bobbys side.

Nice to have Beckham back in the team

lQO4mbu.gif

bingo....I have 2.5 million to spare so he can replace IF Valverde.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,860 ✭✭✭nerd69

Headliners benzema is going for about 200k and seems to be about the same as suarez if your playing two at the front. Plus you'd assume real win 4 at some point

• Advertisement

Trying to see now where I can improve my team.
    Both Felix and Suarez are basically locked in till tots I imagine.
    Garrincha I'm finally coming to terms with and he's banging in the goals for me now from the right wing. 442 really suits him.
    Kante and Valverde can definitely be updated (hoping De Jong gets potm) and I can bring in an icon to replace Kante.
    Otherwise I think I'm good till tots or I get some awesome red pick etc.

Capture.jpg

Advertisement