Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Blazer wrote: »
    Trying to see now where I can improve my team.
    Both Felix and Suarez are basically locked in till tots I imagine.
    Garrincha I'm finally coming to terms with and he's banging in the goals for me now from the right wing. 442 really suits him.
    Kante and Valverde can definitely be updated (hoping De Jong gets potm) and I can bring in an icon to replace Kante.
    Otherwise I think I'm good till tots or I get some awesome red pick etc.

Capture.jpg

Nice team, I'd also consider RTTF Hazard even if they don't get through he is a decent upgrade over his base version.

Also a combination of Lloris or an Icon Keeper + TOTY Trent would get you Full Chem on your back 4 & GK.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

any ideas on what i should prioritise next for my team? im Div 8 and spent the last of my coins on Fabinho but i can save towards someone else!

Capture.jpg

Cyrus wrote: »
    any ideas on what i should prioritise next for my team? im Div 8 and spent the last of my coins on Fabinho but i can save towards someone else!

Capture.jpg

The world will hate me for this but... Replace Regulion & Sanches for Mendy and Varane. They will link perfectly and they are probably the biggest upgrade that will improve results without spending huge money. Also their prices will drop dramatically tonight with people opening packs for TOTY.

Parawind wrote: »
    The world will hate me for this but... Replace Regulion & Sanches for Mendy and Varane. They will link perfectly and they are probably the biggest upgrade that will improve results without spending huge money.

thanks i also have mendy and ake so sell all four and upgrade to RM mendy and Varane, good shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Cyrus wrote: »

Capture.jpg

Looks like you like your Liverpool players but I’d replace Firmino with Aubameyang who can be picked up for around 40k now (on PS4). He’s still doing the business for me - 671 goals in 362 games. A fair few goals from Squad battles to pad those numbers out but he also does the business for me still in Rivals.

• Advertisement

Nice to have Beckham back in the team

lQO4mbu.gif

Is this the freebie Beckham we all got or one of his better versions?

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Looks like you like your Liverpool players but I’d replace Firmino with Aubameyang who can be picked up for around 40k now (on PS4). He’s still doing the business for me - 671 goals in 362 games. A fair few goals from Squad battles to pad those numbers out but he also does the business for me still in Rivals.

to be honest its more getting what i can for the coins i have, firminho was decent value at 25k, but not averse to an upgrade :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Rare Mega from Gold 2 rewards :D:D:D

L6sMwyX.jpg

Just finished the Guedes objective. Needed 1 outside the box to get it

1st game - lost in extra time but no where near getting the long range goal

2nd game - lost 4-11. I gave away about 6 goals just so I could get the ball back and try more long shots but no joy.

3rd game - did it, 3 long rangers to make sure, won 11-0. Not sure what opponent was doing - had a 94 Messi and brought on Suarez.

Doubt Guedes is going to be worthwhile but he’s free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Just finished the Guedes objective. Needed 1 outside the box to get it

1st game - lost in extra time but no where near getting the long range goal

2nd game - lost 4-11. I gave away about 6 goals just so I could get the ball back and try more long shots but no joy.

3rd game - did it, 3 long rangers to make sure, won 11-0. Not sure what opponent was doing - had a 94 Messi and brought on Suarez.

Doubt Guedes is going to be worthwhile but he’s free

He's only free if you don't value your time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

dmigsy wrote: »

If we're playing ultimate team then we don't value our time sooo yeah he is free.

jayo26 wrote: »
    If we're playing ultimate team then we don't value our time sooo yeah he is free.

Very true! :pac:

I've so many of these objective players that I just don't ever use. Have given up doing them.

dmigsy wrote: »

I did the first couple of parts quickly enough and then just left it - just came back to it to finish but yeah can be time consuming especially as not many people were doing golden goal this time around, not that I found anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

With the full team in packs for 5 days, I suppose it's best to wait until the 12th man is in packs tomorrow to open saved packs?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

v3ttel wrote: »
    With the full team in packs for 5 days, I suppose it's best to wait until the 12th man is in packs tomorrow to open saved packs?

If you think you'll pack Messi in particular, sure :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone actually got their red picks yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

AdamD wrote: »
    Anyone actually got their red picks yet?

Nope i huess they making my neymar card thats why its taking so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If you think you'll pack Messi in particular, sure :pac:

Will be happy if I pack more than one walkout of any description :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Saved my 83 x 25 pack and Nick Pope was the walkout, Di Maria was also in it but everything else was 85 and below

Slightly disappointing but that’s the way it go’s

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Its annoying because even if I pack crap, 2 more useless reds gives me 11 useless reds and an 86+ pick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Spurs adopting the fifa 8-1-1, 3 depth defense and long ball tactics in the game against liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Anyone have Marcos llorente rulebreakers card or his inform card, would be a good link to suarez

Spurs adopting the fifa 8-1-1, 3 depth defense and long ball tactics in the game against liverpool

Not as effective IRL :pac:

Ugh. Realized I had 11 reds to put into the Premium Upgrade...

b4meL1q.png

Its not even the best Martinez I could have gotten :pac:

Screw it, have bought Ramos. Really want him for the weekend. Might drop a bit more over the weekend, but really wanna try him for the weekend.

Also going to try and squeeze Suarez in. Starting him as a CAM first though, replacing Messi for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

75+ rated player pack :D:D:D

AksZEhf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Guess I'll have to come up with a bundesliga team now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If anyone has a tonne of packs, start opening them. I've been at it all evening. Have about 140 left out of the 200 I started with, all dupes going into a PL upgrade.

One part of the Bruno potm done also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ugh. Realized I had 11 reds to put into the Premium Upgrade...

b4meL1q.png

Its not even the best Martinez I could have gotten :pac:

I thought it was for the totw players of this week when I seen it, was waiting for one with Ronaldo:O

Opened up a bunch of packs, got plenty of Fodder, ran through a bunch of the Premium Prem SBC and got nothing of note.

So put the untradeable results into another Base/Mid Icon SBC and out pops Baby Crespo. Currently going for 230k on Xbox FML. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

MARQUEE MATCHUPS WOW!!!!

pne3exT.jpg

Advertisement