Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

He's over 200k, not cheap at all, if this was literally any other player with those stats we'd be saying it's a terrible SBC :pac:

Screenshot_2021-01-29_at_19.34.12.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

It’s a CR7 so I’d say everyone and their Nan will do it :pac:

Edit: actually nvm, his stats are awful + 3* WF.

The fact that it's the only release on what's supposed to be their biggest day of the year too.

This should genuinely be an objective card, a kind of "yeah I'll never afford Ronaldo but it's nice that I can earn one through playing" type deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭nerd69

The flashback cards not being at the clubs at the time makes little sense to me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I just wish it was a United version, like the Beckham one being a real version.

But obviously licensing issues there etc, I know flashbacks are always with their current club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Thinking of going with this squad for the weekend, has anyone done Boateng?

Any improvements other than better versions of those players?

mXXd3JA.png?1

I'm just so tired of the same players constantly getting all the special cards, like to the point now where they're downgrading popular players instead of giving a single special card to a team outside the Top 5 Leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Funnily enough, I've had to switch to a 5-3-2 a few times today, to try and counter the meta of long through passes down the wings. I'm finding it gives extra players out wide. Funny that you're saying it's a common formation:p

Well the guy on youtube, the fifa something or other, he had a video up earlier, but i reckon you already knew that, lol

Ye can stick your Peles, your Mbappes, your Koemans, your TOTY Neuers

Ive just packed 83ovr Rafa from Benfica 3 times outta 4 packs, now hows that for luck

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

He does have the Ronaldo body type and all that. I may craft it out even though I don't think he's worth it.

First owner CR7 though!!!

• Advertisement

They could have at least given him ridiculously high Pace and Dribbling, turn him into a proper tricky winger like he was, instead of this card which is basically just a blanket downgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Yeah the dribbling is far too low on that card. Those stats don't even look like they'd add up to an 87?

Something like this and I'd be interested, more accurately reflects his play at the time AND actually offers unique advantages over his regular cards

k98cf3u.png

Say I accidentally put a player in an sbc and submit it. There's no undo for that right?

Where has the 5-3-2 been hiding, this formation (until the next patch) is fantastic

I actually like the idea of having a flashback Ronaldo, Messi etc, it makes them obtainable to casuals and after promising myself no trading or buying packs I very much see myself as a casual this year, he’d have fit right into my plans for a past and present united teams,

But Jesus they really did him dirty with the stats, just compare him to van Bergen that you can get for minimal effort

6-D3974-CA-276-C-44-E2-B932-48-D5-C8-E6-D4-AB.png

nerd69 wrote: »
    Say I accidentally put a player in an sbc and submit it. There's no undo for that right?

Once you submit, im fairly certain its gone yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Tempted by that CR7 as he’d slot right in.
    Also buying back Puskas.
    I’m lacking the killer touch to kill off games as Suarez and co fade after 60 mins.
    I was 3-0 up and ended up losing 6-5 in extra time.
    Yep lots of defensive mistakes but I’m lacking Puskas breakaway speed up front.

Where has the 5-3-2 been hiding, this formation (until the next patch) is fantastic

It's been very good since day one but I find front 3s are a nightmare are with it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

It's been very good since day one but I find front 3s are a nightmare are with it

To defend against?

• Advertisement

To defend against?

Yup at least when I'm.usingnit I use the wing backs for width and have a 4-1-2-1-2 option to switch to during a game if that's not cutting it. However I started going 4-1-2-1-2 when seeing a wide front 3 as the back 3 seemed to find it harder to cover.

I played 3 games and 3 wins, its brilliant, Malen and Torres banging in the goals, still cant get Suarez going.

I like it v's front 3's, cos the wing backs cover the wingers while also giving me loads of space and they drag the full backs out so the midfielders get through as well as Torres and Malen

I user the middle CM when defending, and leave the 3 CB's to deal with the lone attacker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Lads, I just packed my first icon from a saved 100k pack...

https://youtu.be/gUkLg3HvF0Y

Watching the video thinking how nice he packed a Brazilian CAM must be Kaka or rivaldo and then when I saw who it was I nearly Sh*t the bed just watching the video.

You would have better odds of winning the EuroMillions then packing that congrats.

Would you use say Van Bergen as a wing back, im using Klaiber but im missing Van Bergens 4* weak foot cutting in

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If that Ronaldo was a United card, I'd have been all over him :(
    Well the guy on youtube, the fifa something or other, he had a video up earlier, but i reckon you already knew that, lol

Genuinely no clue, I never watch any of them :pac:

It happened again!!!

https://youtu.be/AJH9yd0CqXE

It happened again!!!

Do the lotto for tomorrow night :) you’re on fire!

Congrats man!

It happened again!!!

Spoiler alert, this one’s tradeable.

579-B76-B9-2401-4884-A465-D85080-C84-F67.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,886 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Spoiler alert, this one’s tradeable.

579-B76-B9-2401-4884-A465-D85080-C84-F67.jpg

What pack is that , even Kante would be a decent pull !

• Advertisement

Cyrus wrote: »
    What pack is that , even Kante would be a decent pull !

Rare mega pack.

Advertisement