Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Premier League commons are selling at a high price. Threw some of mine up for 4k and they sold instantly.

I assume that might be the case across the board with most common and rare holds given the league and premium upgrades cover the top 5 leagues and low chemistry requirements- testing out the theory by putting up a Spanish common GK for £5k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

FYI - Twitch prime packs are back again. Saving mine for Thursday.

83+ midfielder upgrade up - 83 rated squad 65 chemistry

Also Twitch Prime drops available now 81+ player pick and 4 Rare Gold players although I don’t see it to claim when I log in but I did claim a Madden 21 pack and I don’t even have the game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Boulders8 wrote: »
    83+ midfielder upgrade up - 83 rated squad 65 chemistry

Also Twitch Prime drops available now 81+ player pick and 4 Rare Gold players although I don’t see it to claim when I log in but I did claim a Madden 21 pack and I don’t even have the game lol

It should be there.
    Just claimed it , only got Thiago from it.

Lag is terrible tonight. I’m not the best but frustrating when you know your opponent isn’t all that but your own players just don’t do anything or just run aimlessly out of play but everything goes smoothly for your opponent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

We're approaching 8 weeks since the last Squad Foundations Milestone, they released 3 and then just gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

An 85 and 83 from the double 83 pack. I knew it was a rip off but had to do it for the chance of toty bruno or SIF pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 19,870 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hogey007 wrote: »
    An 85 and 83 from the double 83 pack. I knew it was a rip off but had to do it for the chance of toty bruno or SIF pogba

I got an 84 and 83

Some Dutch totw midfielder and coman

i know a lot of you have better players than this, but i dont get the Allan hype, for me Marcos Llorente is a far superior CM, ive had to use Allan to get Fun Bobby on max chem and i dont like it one bit!

Cyrus wrote: »
    i know a lot of you have better players than this, but i dont get the Allan hype, for me Marcos Llorente is a far superior CM, ive had to use Allan to get Fun Bobby on max chem and i dont like it one bit!

I’ve never used Allan but did use Lorente in my starter La Liga squad and he was fairly useful. If you need a Brazilian CDM/CM to link with Firmino then base Fabiano is in and around 30k (on PS4) if you haven’t already got him.

If it’s PL CDM/CM you need then that McTominay showdown card is pretty good but of course that’s expired now if you didn’t already do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭petejmk

Would anyone know how to view player loyalty in the web app?

I’ve never used Allan but did use Lorente in my starter La Liga squad and he was fairly useful. If you need a Brazilian CDM/CM to link with Firmino then base Fabiano is in and around 30k (on PS4) if you haven’t already got him.

If it’s PL CDM/CM you need then that McTominay showdown card is pretty good but of course that’s expired now if you didn’t already do it

cool ill try fabinho

cool ill try fabinho

I still use him in my PL team and also a hybrid team to get green links to Neymar.

He’s got high defensive work rate and 6’2 so decent in air as well but he gets his fair share of goals for me as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

petejmk wrote: »
    Would anyone know how to view player loyalty in the web app?

View your active squad and then in the very top right corner, press the green button so it shows the number 2, then look at your squad and at the bottom of each card you will see the small green loyalty shield and manager chem icon.

Allan has a number of things going for him, but its mainly the fact that he is a CDM with High/Medium work rates with 90 aggression (makes him really good at winning the ball) who can dribble. While Llorente is a better player, his high/high workrate means he is more likely to wander up the pitch and get involved in the attack which can leave you open to the counter.

The workrates really do matter a lot more then people realise, even with player instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Im bored so i just jumped on for a game, and was met with an 89ovr team in a 5-4-1 formation, i tipped off, gave the ball to my keeper and not once did my opponent bring a player up to press him, i left, i feel the time has come that i either finish this fifa up, (i dont want to as i like building the squad) but matches gets rewards, or do i embrace these 3 depth drop back tactics, and just go with it, cos im probably not good enough or bothered to try and break it down

Im bored so i just jumped on for a game, and was met with an 89ovr team in a 5-4-1 formation, i tipped off, gave the ball to my keeper and not once did my opponent bring a player up to press him, i left, i feel the time has come that i either finish this fifa up, (i dont want to as i like building the squad) but matches gets rewards, or do i embrace these 3 depth drop back tactics, and just go with it, cos im probably not good enough or bothered to try and break it down

You could try a different mode? Career or Pro Clubs? I think some guys here had a Pro club going on in the past but don’t know if it’s still active

Parawind wrote: »
    View your active squad and then in the very top right corner, press the green button so it shows the number 2, then look at your squad and at the bottom of each card you will see the small green loyalty shield and manager chem icon.

Allan has a number of things going for him, but its mainly the fact that he is a CDM with High/Medium work rates with 90 aggression (makes him really good at winning the ball) who can dribble. While Llorente is a better player, his high/high workrate means he is more likely to wander up the pitch and get involved in the attack which can leave you open to the counter.

The workrates really do matter a lot more then people realise, even with player instructions.

i suppose thats what i like with Llorente is that he pops up in useful attacking spots which allan never seems to, but obviously that leaves you more open!

Seems based on "leaks" that Neymar is gonna be the 12th man.....voting hasn't even opened yet so goes to show what a sham that is

i suppose thats what i like with Llorente is that he pops up in useful attacking spots which allan never seems to, but obviously that leaves you more open!

It really depends what formation you are using. If you have 2 in midfield its better to have 1 that will sit back and 1 and goes forward a bit more like Llorente. But if you have only 1 CDM I would definitely recommend him sitting deeper.

Seems based on "leaks" that Neymar is gonna be the 12th man.....voting hasn't even opened yet so goes to show what a sham that is

I saw a few people claiming that it would be Messi and that instead we would get a CAM Neymar is TOTW.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lads, if you haven't already, do that Suarez card. He's soooo good for a freebie!

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Lads, if you haven't already, do that Suarez card. He's soooo good for a freebie!

yes best player i have :P

he is lethal

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I ran with his first IF for a few weeks and he was awesome for my playstyle. Running a primarily La Liga Team, I can't wait to try him out properly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I ran with his first IF for a few weeks and he was awesome for my playstyle. Running a primarily La Liga Team, I can't wait to try him out properly.

You won't be disappointed, he doesn't miss a thing!!

Even if you don't like the Suarez card he's still 91 rated, that's like 80k off any SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

That boateng card looks good value for 250ish.

But I’ve already started the bruno sbc so not doing any side ones as it’ll be touch and go to complete bruno, might have to trade slightly coming towards expiry date

The 12th man is a player pick to vote when you load the game.

Messi - Thiago - Son (The cards are in their default positions)

You also get to keep a 1 match Loan card of the player you vote for. So everyone is going to have a loan Messi for friendlies.

First 3 games in Rivals tonight

Game 1 - losing 0-1 got disconnected and got the loss and game off

Game 2 - 0-0 got disconnected no loss or game off

Game 3 - winning 2-1 got disconnected no win but no game off

Bloody nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Doing silly things with that card.. scored a first touch flick up volley yday with him. So so much fun... can’t wait to partner him up top with Torres.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

That Boateng card looks fantastic, but EA really do just recycle the same SBC's year after year. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What are people thinking with the upgrade packs?

I know La Liga has less options, and getting either Messi or Ramos would be rough, but I'm still tempted to go that path since they'd fit into my team easier than any of the other leagues....

Advertisement