Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Approved User Assesment

Dodging I see.

Are you 100% happy with the world has been for so long?

The Reset, from a quick look at their website, appears to be closer to the Chinese model of living, order and control.

The better question to ask, is would you rather live in China, or live in the Western world. Which is 'better'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So, if we can agree that the cards the UK have started using, are not simple reminder cards, the question as to what they actually are, remains unsolved.

These reminder cards?

Covid-vaccine-card-coronavirus-vaccination-immunity-passport-evg-1369247.webp?r=1607518842384

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

enno99 wrote: »
    yeah cant be credible unless your starving and homeless :rolleyes:

Ok Dave.

These reminder cards?

Covid-vaccine-card-coronavirus-vaccination-immunity-passport-evg-1369247.webp?r=1607518842384

That do not appear to be simple reminder cards?

They contain details about treatments including batches, and folks are told to carry them around in their wallets. Your Dentists reminder card contains only a date/time as a reminder to pin to a wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

They contain details about treatments including batches, and folks are told to carry them around in their wallets. Your Dentists reminder card contains only a date/time as a reminder to pin to a wall.

This isn't a dentist appointment, it's a vaccine. They need details e.g. batch numbers.

What's the conspiracy explanation to this?

• Advertisement

They contain details about treatments including batches, and folks are told to carry them around in their wallets. You're Dentists reminder card contains only a date/time as a reminder to pin to a wall.

I’ve had beer loyalty cards that said to carry around in my wallet.

The cards do serve as a reminder. It also serves as a check to the person dispensing the vaccine. Think of it a bit like going into a hospital and constantly being asked by different staff members your name and date of birth. They do that to ensure they have the correct patient. There are multiple vaccines, and I’m sure that everyone would agree that they would want every check possible to ensure that they are given the correct one. The batch numbers are important to. For a hint why, read this article: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-55050012

Btw, it doesn’t say to keep it in your wallet forever, or that you have to keep it there. There is no penalty for not keeping it with you. I’m sure that many people forget to bring it to the second appointment. On that note we lost our child’s vaccine passport when the last vaccines were due. We weren’t hung, drawn and quartered for it.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This isn't a dentist appointment, it's a vaccine. They need details e.g. batch numbers.

What's the conspiracy explanation to this?

Are the medics relying upon the public to inform them as to what vaccine to get next, using a piece of paper stuffed in their wallet? Do the NHS not have a record of what to issue, one would hope so.

The problem is some minister spokesperson called them reminder cards.
    They don't function as only a simple reminder card, by full definition.

Other Politicians there, are suggesting they're something else.

Former Brexit it Secretary David Davis added: 'This sounds altogether too much like a freedom pass. In Britain the citizens don't hold their freedom by the dispensation of the state'.

Are the medics relying upon the public to inform them as to what vaccine to get next, using a piece of paper stuffed in their wallet? Do the NHS not have a record of what to issue, one would hope so.

Former Brexit it Secretary David Davis added: 'This sounds altogether too much like a freedom pass. In Britain the citizens don't hold their freedom by the dispensation of the state'.

Yeah. Some politicians are conspiracy theorists too, others can be sucked in by conspiracy theories.

A little piece of cardboard won’t suffice if they are meant to be freedom passes. Sure any child could make one themselves on a computer these days if that was the case.

I’ve had beer loyalty cards that said to carry around in my wallet.

The cards do serve as a reminder. It also serves as a check to the person dispensing the vaccine. Think of it a bit like going into a hospital and constantly being asked by different staff members your name and date of birth. They do that to ensure they have the correct patient. There are multiple vaccines, and I’m sure that everyone would agree that they would want every check possible to ensure that they are given the correct one. The batch numbers are important to. For a hint why, read this article: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-55050012

Btw, it doesn’t say to keep it in your wallet forever, or that you have to keep it there. There is no penalty for not keeping it with you. I’m sure that many people forget to bring it to the second appointment. On that note we lost our child’s vaccine passport when the last vaccines were due. We weren’t hung, drawn and quartered for it.

So upon the 2nd dose (couple of weeks after the 1st), the treatment is complete, and the little card can be taken from the wallet and put in the bin?

Or... would folks be told to keep them in their wallets, in case a service, product or location was only offering it's goods to people who've been vaccinated as initial proof of a vaccine undertaken.

So upon the 2nd dose (couple of weeks after the 1st), the treatment is complete, and the little card can be taken from the wallet and put in the bin?

Or... would folks be told to keep them in their wallets, in case a service, product or location was only offering it's goods to people who've been vaccinated as initial proof of a vaccine undertaken.

Who is going to stop anyone throwing it in the bin? Listen to what you are saying. :D

• Advertisement

Yeah. Some politicians are conspiracy theorists too, others can be sucked in by conspiracy theories.

A little piece of cardboard won’t suffice if they are meant to be freedom passes. Sure any child could make one themselves on a computer these days if that was the case.

Agree, and might there be an improved card to resolve this issue in the near future. Perhaps they could make it out of plastic, ask for a photo and give it one of those wireless symbols.

Another Conspiracy Guy:
    Foreign Office minster James Cleverly said the vaccine and card will unlock normal life for Britons. He said he hoped it would not be a 'ticket' to enter pubs or sporting events as it was claimed businesses may ask to see proof of vaccination in return

Agree, and might there be an improved card to resolve this issue in the near future. Perhaps they could make it out of plastic, ask for a photo and give it one of those wireless symbols.

Another Conspiracy Guy:
    Foreign Office minster James Cleverly said the vaccine and card will unlock normal life for Britons. He said he hoped it would not be a 'ticket' to enter pubs or sporting events as it was claimed businesses may ask to see proof of vaccination in return

Or there might not be!

If there is then so be it. It would be nice to know that I’m going to a concert or on a bus where there aren’t going loads of anti-Vaxxers present.

Who is going to stop anyone throwing it in the bin? Listen to what you are saying. :D

If this little card gives your preferenced treatment, and you've been carrying it around on your person, then why would you want to put this freedom pass in the bin?

Perhaps upon final dose of the vaccine, you'll be issued an improved, plastic type one instead. Time will tell.

If this little card gives your preferenced treatment, and you've been carrying it around on your person, then why would you want to put this freedom pass in the bin?

Perhaps upon final dose of the vaccine, you'll be issued an improved, plastic type one instead. Time will tell.

If, if, if. Anything solid rather than talking about ifs?

If I cross the road I might get knocked down and die. If I don’t cross the road I will die of starvation as I have no food and the shop is across the road.

Or there might not be!

If there is then so be it. It would be nice to know that I’m going to a concert or on a bus where there aren’t going loads of anti-Vaxxers present.

So a two tier society, the 60% vs the loads of rotters that are the excluded 40%.
    Sounds cool, almost like a Great Reset of normal society.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Dodging I see.

Are you 100% happy with the world has been for so long?

One of my neighbours is a d head but other than that I’ve no complaints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Or there might not be!

What have you to worry about you would be vaccinated you wont catch anything

So a two tier society, the 60% vs the loads of rotters that are the excluded 40%.
    Sounds cool, almost like a Great Reset of normal society.

Sounds like it is better than the current situation where all of us are discommoded.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,440 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lex Luthor wrote: »

He probably says the same about one of his neighbours.

Have you come back to answer the questions I posed you?

• Advertisement

Christ on a bike, from the very same DMail article just found another (3rd) conspiracy guy:

UK Health minister Nadhim Zahawi said its restaurants and bars could ask for some proof of vaccination.

So you are happy with the whole vaccine thing them? Nah, you are not...I’ve read that thread. So you are telling porkies.

Sounds like it is better than the current situation where all of us are discommoded.

Agree, the great unwashed 40% should be banished from society.
    Maybe they could re-introduce some sort of witch trials, would that work?

Agree, the great unwashed 40% should be banished from society.
    Maybe they could re-introduce some sort of witch trials, would that work?

Now you are introducing your own new level of banishment on top of the stuff you are reading from the uk. :rolleyes:

Ireland can’t even get tracking mobile phone from mast to mast correct legally. Also, we have failed to introduce national ID’s. So you really think they are going to force people to get vaccinated? Now, private companies have the right to refuse admission, and they might decide that they done want your business and that is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

They have a problem that those unclean unvaccinated can still infect the vulnerable

I’m confused because Tubridy had an 8yr old saying schools were safe, yet 12 of them were found to have the virus this week

My 2 cousins who are school teachers are baffled as to why they have to teach behind Perspex and wear a mask in a supposed safe environment

So Lex. What’s so bad about people wanting the world to be a better place? Are you 100% happy with the way it has been for so long?

PS. I expect you to disappear like you did previously when I asked these questions before.

Nothing and No
    will that do

Just found another 4th Conspiracy guy/group in the very same article now it's PHE, claiming these are actually medical record cards, (and not simple reminder cards).

….with Public Health England confirming on Tuesday the card is only intended as a record of the vaccination.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9038377/TikTok-user-advertises-fake-Covid-vaccine-ID-cards-sale-just-5-shock-video-post.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25,440 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

They have a problem that those unclean unvaccinated can still infect the vulnerable

I’m confused because Tubridy had an 8yr old saying schools were safe, yet 12 of them were found to have the virus this week

My 2 cousins who are school teachers are baffled as to why they have to teach behind Perspex and wear a mask in a supposed safe environment

Amazing how no matter the subject you have a friend/cousin/family member or just so happen to "know" someone who works in that exact field.

Amazing how no matter the subject you have a friend/cousin/family member or just so happen to "know" someone who works in that exact field.

I know yeah Donjoe knows an ICU nurse or something to that effect :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'll ask again, what's the conspiracy explanation?

Advertisement