Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,481 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Penfailed wrote: »
    Have we established that there's no problem with QR codes and Blockchain then?

Yes.

We've also established that people are terrified of new things and any type of change.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The Nal wrote: »
    Yes.

We've also established that people are terrified of new things and any type of change.

Salt seems to be the latest scary thing in the vaccines thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

not from me

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

Good article from Naomi Klein on how the conspiracy theorists are blocking conversations that need to happen
    https://theintercept.com/2020/12/08/great-reset-conspiracy/

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Approved User Assesment

There are no problems, they work very well indeed for China to control and monitor their population, some sectors more than others. I look forward to the Western version of their Social Credit Points System. +5pts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There are no problems, they work very well indeed for China to control and monitor their population, some sectors more than others. I look forward to the Western version of their Social Credit Points System. +5pts.

What "Western" version of the Chinese social credit system?

Or is it a case of: It exists in a backward Communist system, therefore it's only a "matter of time" before it gets adopted by progressive democracies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

ttoppcat wrote: »
    Good article from Naomi Klein on how the conspiracy theorists are blocking conversations that need to happen
    https://theintercept.com/2020/12/08/great-reset-conspiracy/

Great source lol
    Greenwald quit because they wanted him to kill the Hunter Biden story

MSM covering up for crooks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

I don't think you know what a QR code is, let alone Blockchain.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    What "Western" version of the Chinese social credit system?

Or is it a case of: It exists in a backward Communist system, therefore it's only a "matter of time" before it gets adopted by progressive democracies...

Not that far fetched when you consider they own half of the US politicians

enno99 wrote: »
    Great source lol
    Greenwald quit because they wanted him to kill the Hunter Biden story

MSM caring up for crooks

Jaysus lads do ye remember that? It was the hot topic pre election, now it never gets mentioned by Trump or his zealots, it's as if there was no story after all and it just disappeared:pac:

• Advertisement

Jaysus lads do ye remember that? It was the hot topic pre election, now it never gets mentioned by Trump or his zealots, it's as if there was no story after all and it just disappeared:pac:

Hahaha. You should look outside of CNN for your news Keep you up to date

Hahaha. You should look outside of CNN for your news Keep you up to date

What is it with you lads and CNN? What makes you think I watch or have ever watched CNN? I don't live in America, I dont have access to CNN. Do you only watch Fox "news"?

Where is the Hunter Biden story still being talked about?

Ah one of the many

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories_promoted_by_Donald_Trump

What is it with you lads and CNN? What makes you think I watch or have ever watched CNN? I don't live in America, I dont have access to CNN. Do you only watch Fox "news"?

Where is the Hunter Biden story still being talked about?

Try google it
    He is being investigated for ,tax,,money laundering. Since 2018
    Like I said. MSM ,big tech. covering up or crooks.

Try politico under legal

And no I don't watch fox news. Lol

Where do you get your news from?

Wikipedia. Must be true so. :rolleyes:

Where do you get your news from?

Real journalists. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Along with Obamagate, Hillary's emails, the Storm, the Kraken, his massive investigation of massive fraud in the 2016 election.

Real journalists. :)

Such as? (don't try to squirrel out of this one ta)

Such as? (don't try to squirrel out of this one ta)

LOL.

• Advertisement

LOL.

Simple question, where do you get your news from?

Try google it
    He is being investigated for ,tax,,money laundering. Since 2018
    Like I said. MSM ,big tech. covering up or crooks.

Try politico under legal

And if hebis being investigated, so what? He isn't running for any sort of public office.

Ivanka is being investigated, Trumps had how many of his staff (I'll only hire the best people) sent to jail? Trump is due to be investigated when he leaves the whitehouse. Why don't you ever mention this?

Simple question, where do you get your news from?

Many places. You should try it sometime
    You might learn something
    Although I doubt your interested.

I get the feeling if there was a venn diagram on Trump supporters, anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists it'd be an almost perfect circle :) just kidding. Back to the "great reset", massive conspiracy or yet another global economic forum? details still sketchy on the conspiracy part

Many places. You should try it sometime
    You might learn something
    Although I doubt your interested.

Cool, which sources?

And if hebis being investigated, so what? He isn't running for any sort of public office.

Ivanka is being investigated, Trumps had how many of his staff (I'll only hire the best people) sent to jail? Trump is due to be investigated when he leaves the whitehouse. Why don't you ever mention this?

But daddy Joe has his greedy mitts allover it read what was revealed in the txts they tried to suppress.

But Trump. Lol
    Investigation cost 30+ millions by dirty cops. untold resources and came up empty.
    :o

Cool, which sources?

FreeVector-FreeVector-Broken-Record.jpg

But daddy Joe has his greedy mitts allover it read what was revealed in the txts they tried to suppress.

But Trump. Lol
    Investigation cost 30+ millions by dirty cops. untold resources and came up empty.
    :o

It was a massive thing pre election, now? Never a mention of it other than random people on YouTube. This was supposed to be the scandal that bought Biden down, instead he won by what??? 7 million votes?

No evidence of any wrongdoing yet the Trump zealots still cling to every conspiracy theory they can find. Laughable but also sad that this is all they have left.

It was a massive thing pre election, now? Never a mention of it other than random people on YouTube. This was supposed to be the scandal that bought Biden down, instead he won by what??? 7 million votes?

No evidence of any wrongdoing yet the Trump zealots still cling to every conspiracy theory they can find. Laughable but also sad that this is all they have left.

Sand plays havoc with your ears :D

• Advertisement

535905.jpeg

Advertisement