Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Navy seals can be tracked from 1000miles away on covert missions using this technology

If you read the full post I was referring to nanotechnology
    Then why did you randomly bring up RFID?
    And then say that "you can manufacture an RFID tag with nano technology"?

Provide the source for this claim.
    Show that Navy seals can be tracked from 1000miles away on covert missions using nanotechnology.
    Then please explain how this is relevant to your claims about the covid vaccine.

You are being very evasive and dishonest. There's no need for you to dodge points like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

aido79 wrote: »
    How did you manage to get an engineering degree with knowing what nano is? You never used 10 to the power of minus 9 anywhere in the maths?
    you've lost me now
    when did I have to use 10 to the power of minus 9 anywhere?
    the only maths I brought in was to give you an explanation of the size of a hair to put a nm into perspective
    By the sounds of it they are giving out degrees on the back of postage stamps these days
    There is no doubt that RFID tags can be made using nanotechnology.

Glad we cleared that up
    There is absolutely no point in having a RFID tag without a reader.
    something I already stated
    Anything with a microchip in it uses nanotechnology from a mobile phone to a washing machine. It's really not as impressive as you make it sound in terms of today's technology. It just means refers to the thickness of the layers and any electronic device manufactured in the last couple of decades will most likely contain some sort of nanotechnology.

so at least we agree that its been around for decades and if they can knock up a vaccine in 6 months with new technology for a brand new virus that scientists couldnt develop for decades, then the skies the limit for these high tech companies to be developing technology for tracking purposes down to very small dimensions

so at least we agree that its been around for decades and if they can knock up a vaccine in 6 months with new technology for a brand new virus that scientists couldnt develop for decades, then the skies the limit for these high tech companies to be developing technology for tracking purposes down to very small dimensions
    This is entirely untrue and just seems to be you inventing stuff out of whole cloth now.

Provide some evidence that tracking technology can be inserted via vaccine.
    If you can't you will have burned the last scrap of credibility you had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Would you worry if you are not allowed to attend concerts if you don’t get a vaccine? ;)

You just answered you're own question. How can they enforce it ?

Concert
    Supermarket
    Bar/restaurants
    Public buildings. Etc

Just restrict your freedoms. ;)

King Mob wrote: »
    Then why did you randomly bring up RFID?
    And then say that "you can manufacture an RFID tag with nano technology"?

Provide the source for this claim.

because RFID is used for tracking
    Yes RFID can be manufactured with nano technology
    Source? your buddy aido the engineer already confirmed it, ask him
    You are being very evasive and dishonest. There's no need for you to dodge points like this.

not dodging anything, I'm the only one answering any questions here
    I hope I'm giving you all an education

• Advertisement

because RFID is used for tracking
    Yes RFID can be manufactured with nano technology
    Ok. Then show the evidence for your claim that Nanotechnology/RFID can be used to track people from thousands of miles away.
    Source? your buddy aido the engineer already confirmed it, ask him

not dodging anything, I'm the only one answering any questions here
    I hope I'm giving you all an education
    You are dodging. Here is a perfect example of it.
    You've been asked to provide a source for a claim you made.
    You refuse to provide it and dodge the question.
    This is dishonest and makes it clear you can't back it up.

You can't back up anything you've claimed. This is because your beliefs aren't true.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

you've lost me now
    when did I have to use 10 to the power of minus 9 anywhere?
    the only maths I brought in was to give you an explanation of the size of a hair to put a nm into perspective
    By the sounds of it they are giving out degrees on the back of postage stamps these days

Glad we cleared that up

something I already stated

Nano = 10 to the power of minus 9.
    I don't think they are handing out degrees any easier these days than they were when I did my electronics degree over 20 years ago...around the time you got yours.

Making the tracking devices with very small dimensions isn't hard. Provide a power source which never needs recharging is the difficult and unrealistic part especially since this needs to be be done without arousing the suspicion of the entire population of the world. Do you believe this is possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Navy seals can be tracked from 1000miles away on covert missions using this technology

If you read the full post I was referring to nanotechnology

So why mention RFID? Because you couldn’t back up your claims?

If you can't you will have burned the last scrap of credibility you had.

HAHA do you listen to yourself sometimes???

This is a conspiracies therories forum where the possibilities of conspiracies are discussed

if you can develop a piece of technology the width of a human hair or less, there are endless possibilities with it

HAHA do you listen to yourself sometimes???

This is a conspiracies therories forum where the possibilities of conspiracies are discussed

if you can develop a piece of technology the width of a human hair or less, there are endless possibilities with it
    And you've dodged again.
    You can't provide any source because your claim isn't true. You made it up and pretended it was true. You lied.

Why do you have to be so dishonest to defend your beliefs?
    Does the fact you have to dodge and lie not warn you that your beliefs in these conspiracies aren't true?

• Advertisement

Ok. Then show the evidence for your claim that Nanotechnology/RFID can be used to track people from thousands of miles away.

the 2 are not mutually exclusive from eachother

if you know anything about what an RFID tag does then you will know its not used in tracking over long distances

in terms of providing evidence, I'm not here to serve you with every snippet of information just because you are too lazy to go find it for yourself and educate yourself a little

its out there if you want to look for it, we are in the 21st century, its not the 80's where you had a catalog of encyclopedias for reference

in terms of providing evidence, I'm not here to serve you with every snippet of information just because you are too lazy to go find it for yourself and educate yourself a little
    You can't provide the evidence because you don't have it. Your claim was a lie.
    This is very clear to everyone.

And you've dodged again.
    You can't provide any source because your claim isn't true. You made it up and pretended it was true. You lied.

Why do you have to be so dishonest to defend your beliefs?
    Does the fact you have to dodge and lie not warn you that your beliefs in these conspiracies aren't true?

Sat evening, I'm off to spend a bit of time with family and friends and not waste it on this

Sat evening, I'm off to spend a bit of time with family and friends and not waste it on this
    Yup. Dodging, deflecting, lying and now running away.

Not sure why you believe claiming untrue things and spreading silly conspiracy theories you know are nonsense is a good way to spend your time, yet backing up claims with evidence is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,816 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

enno99 wrote: »

Concert
    Supermarket
    Bar/restaurants
    Public buildings. Etc

Nothing to do with "restricting freedom", it's to do with stopping an infectious illness from spreading.

If you have convinced yourself it's the former, then explain the conspiracy. If you can't, it's just more baseless paranoid cookie-cutter conspiracy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

enno99 wrote: »

Concert
    Supermarket
    Bar/restaurants
    Public buildings. Etc

Yeah, companies always had terms and conditions. This is not restricting your freedoms. It’s part of living in a society. The burden of prof for you to take part in certain companies activities is upon you, if and only if companies insist. It that is part of the conspiracy ain’t it?

These lads are too terrified to read books or support claims. They just enjoy getting enveloped in the conspiracy and posting about it; Any more than that and their world view would be challenged.

On the one hand, you have claims that nano technology could be introduced in the vaccine to track us. And on the other hand, the same leaders are making us wear masks that defeat facial recognition. There's no logic to it.

These lads are too terrified to read books or support claims. They just enjoy getting enveloped in the conspiracy and posting about it; Any more than that and their world view would be challenged.

On the one hand, you have claims that nano technology could be introduced in the vaccine to track us. And on the other hand, the same leaders are making us wear masks that defeat facial recognition. There's no logic to it.
    I don't think it's that. I think they don't actually believe it themselves. They know it's all nonsense and that they can't make any sense of it.
    To them it's just a bit of fun to read madey uppy stuff on the internet and then get to play as a rebel who's got secret forbidden knowledge.

Here's one such article dating back 13yrs about RFID tags and their size

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna17284751

Nano = 10 to the power of minus 9.
    I don't think they are handing out degrees any easier these days than they were when I did my electronics degree over 20 years ago...around the time you got yours.

Making the tracking devices with very small dimensions isn't hard. Provide a power source which never needs recharging is the difficult and unrealistic part especially since this needs to be be done without arousing the suspicion of the entire population of the world. Do you believe this is possible?

I still dont understand why you feel the need to educate me that nano = 10 power minus 9?
    I grasped the concept of exponential maths in secondary school

Passive RFID doesnt require a power source, so this allows devices to be a lot smaller than an RFID that do require a power source

As an engineer you should have an open mind to this, technology is a lot more advanced than what the every day person thinks is possible
    Robots couldnt walk ten years ago, they are now jumping, doing backflips

I was working on speech synthesis and speech recognition 28yrs ago that you are only seeing now on mainstream with the likes of Alexa and Google Nest
    You should know how quickly technology moves and if I'm right would have been one of the main reasons that you studied electronics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

I was working on speech synthesis and speech recognition 28yrs ago that you are only seeing now on mainstream with the likes of Alexa and Google Nest

So it's your fault the shady cabals can listen to my every word, you're a 1% shill.

A quick Google indicates that the range amounts to a few millimeters for the predecessor so can't see it drastically improving.

https://www.rfidjournal.com/question/why-cant-hitachis-mu-chip-have-a-long-read-range

I've actually played with rfid tags as part of college stuff. If you were proposing introducing one to a human body etc. You'd be looking at passive technology which has an incredibly short range as demonstrated by your example. You need an external power source for longer range ones and still would only amount to a couple of hundred meters. Definitely not gonna achieve that with nanotech.

the same leaders are making us wear masks that defeat facial recognition. There's no logic to it.

if you took the time to read what I said in relation to the framework & backbone of facial recognition systems not being fully operational yet

There would be no point now in having everyone take off their masks as they would start to feel that things were getting back to normal and would be more hesitant to take a vaccine

Masks on, then the vaccine, masks off, then the systems will be used

Ask yourself the question, are the majority of people wearing masks because they think it will protect them from the virus or because they are being told to wear them?
    Same question to you all
    Dohnhjoe, Timberrrrrrr, aido, King M, Fighting T, poorside and anyone else I missed

You have been importuning me to answer your questions on here so I'd be interested to hear what your opinion is on that question?

A quick Google indicates that the range amounts to a few millimeters for the predecessor so can't see it drastically improving.

https://www.rfidjournal.com/question/why-cant-hitachis-mu-chip-have-a-long-read-range

I've actually played with rfid tags as part of college stuff. If you were proposing introducing one to a human body etc. You'd be looking at passive technology which has an incredibly short range as demonstrated by your example. You need an external power source for longer range ones and still would only amount to a couple of hundred meters. Definitely not gonna achieve that with nanotech.

why would you need a couple of hundred meters range?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You claimed that navy seals are bing injected with nano RFID tags and are tracked from thousands of miles away, please post proof for this claim.

if you took the time to read what I said in relation to the framework & backbone of facial recognition systems not being fully operational yet

There would be no point now in having everyone take off their masks as they would start to feel that things were getting back to normal and would be more hesitant to take a vaccine

Ask yourself the question, are the majority of people wearing masks because they think it will protect them from the virus or because they are being told to wear them?
    Same question to you all
    Dohnhjoe, Timberrrrrrr, aido, King M, Fighting T, poorside and anyone else I missed

You have been importuning me to answer your questions on here so I'd be interested to hear what your opinion is on that question?

I dont wear a mask to protect myself i wear one to protect others. Is that such a hard concept for you to understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Same question to you all

No matter what you think, no one can say why the majority of people are wearing masks, I know why I and people close to me wear them, I can't answer for anyone else, so your question has no definitive answer.

why would you need a couple of hundred meters range?

You've referred to tracking technology of soldiers on covert missions. The implication being that they don't have to repeated have rfid tech scanned. So really limited use case in reality. It isn't nanotech and it's in their clothing and is scanned. So not doing anything remotely advanced in contrast to what you're envisioning.

https://www.eetimes.com/u-s-navy-uses-rfid-technology-to-track-wounded-in-iraq/

So this injected rfid tag would have to be used on an incredibly short range basis in reality. I'm sure you can provide some research papers on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Paddygreen

I dont wear a mask to protect myself i wear one to protect others. Is that such a hard concept for you to understand?

A bit like Supermans cape, isn’t it? How noble of you. A gentleman and an altruist, Thank you kind Sir, your white steed is parked outside. Most people wear them because Telly man said so

• Advertisement

Paddygreen wrote: »
    A bit like Supermans cape, isn’t it? How noble of you. A gentleman and an altruist, Thank you kind Sir, your white steed is parked outside. Most people wear them because Telly man said so

I have elderly relatives, I know people with health issues, why would I risk catching it and passing it onto them? Maybe you wear them because you are told to, I wear one because I know I dont want anyone else I know to die.

Advertisement