Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

King Mob wrote: »
    So I was correct. The only connection was the word "Nano".

Youre catching on here
    Ok. Why do you believe this nanotechnology is worrisome?
    I never said its worrisome, there is a lot of things possible at nano levels, a lot more than you probably are aware of, I only say that as you ask a lot about it so I'm assuming you are not from the same background as myself
    Ok. What do you believe the vaccine is capable of doing at nano levels?

as of yet I wouldnt know what they are capable of using it for if they plan on using it for anything other than what its being advertised for

Navy seals can be tracked from 1000miles away on covert missions using this technology

I didnt specifically say what it was used for, I just said I was throwing it out there

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Navy seals can be tracked from 1000miles away on covert missions using this technology

What?

What?

its for medical purposes to check their vital statistics, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

enno99 wrote: »
    Your sadly mistaken im not afraid
    I dont worry when I attend a concert or other large gathering as you do

You could dispute anything I said
    I can give you links to back up my claims ;)

Would you worry if you are not allowed to attend concerts if you don’t get a vaccine? ;)

What?

I assume he means that they can carry communication devices that can show video back to the big bad gubberment. You know like those mobile phone thingies that can make video calls.

• Advertisement

Strava does that for people who exercise. Same as any defence forces, external devices are required. Some sci-if is quite believable and confuses some people. However, Scotty is not about to beam up anyone who throws a vaccine reminder card in the bin any time soon.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

Do you actually believe that it's possible to inject this sort of technology into someone in the form of a vaccine which will include a power source that never needs recharging or relies on the human body as a power source?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Youre catching on here
    Yes. However I was correctly pointing out that that was as deep as the connection goes.
    I never said its worrisome, there is a lot of things possible at nano levels, a lot more than you probably are aware of, I only say that as you ask a lot about it so I'm assuming you are not from the same background as myself
    I can't comment as you've been very very vague on what your background in the field is, partly I expect to disguise the fact that it's not very relevant to nanotechnology at all.
    as of yet I wouldnt know what they are capable of using it for if they plan on using it for anything other than what its being advertised for
    Ok. So despite your previous claim, you don't know what the nanotechnology is capable of.
    Cool. Source?
    Any source or evidence or reasoning that this is the nanotechnology present in vaccines?
    I didnt specifically say what it was used for, I just said I was throwing it out there
    Yes, because that's all you had. A vague empty insinuation you can't actually explain or substantiate or back up.
    Like I said it was.

aido79 wrote: »
    Do you actually believe that it's possible to inject this sort of technology into someone in the form of a vaccine which will include a power source that never needs recharging or relies on the human body as a power source?

An RFID tag does not need a power source

How would it transmit 1000’s of miles?

Where is the evidence that Navy Seals use them to track their members?

• Advertisement

Ok now we're getting somewhere. So you believe we're going to be scanned rather than tracked as an rfid tag on it's own is useless.

Ok now we're getting somewhere. So you believe we're going to be scanned rather than tracked as an rfid tag on it's own is useless.

It’s obvious that he doesn’t understand RFID.

I can't comment as you've been very very vague on what your background in the field is, partly I expect to disguise the fact that it's not very relevant to nanotechnology at all.
    Like I said, I have over 25yrs experience in many industries & sectors with a degree in electronic engineering, specific enough for you?

if you are more qualified than me to comment on designing electronic systems I'd be delighted to take this offline

How would it transmit 1000’s of miles?

Where is the evidence that Navy Seals use them to track their members?

when did I say an RFID tag was used for transmitting 1000's of miles?

It’s obvious that he doesn’t understand RFID.

ok so you havent heard of a passive RFID?

ever come across a switch for your house that doesnt need any wires, no power, but can be used to control devices remotely based on RF signals?

Here, I found this for you in case you need "proof"/"source"?

https://www.atlasrfidstore.com/rfid-insider/active-rfid-vs-passive-rfid#:~:text=Active%20RFID%20tags%20possess%20their,well%20as%20large%20memory%20banks.&text=Typically%2C%20active%20RFID%20tags%20are,will%20need%20to%20be%20replaced.

Short Answer
    Passive RFID systems use tags with no internal power source and instead are powered by the electromagnetic energy transmitted from an RFID reader. Passive RFID tags are used for applications such as access control, file tracking, race timing, supply chain management, smart labels, and more. The lower price point per tag makes employing passive RFID systems economical for many industries.

Like I said, I have over 25yrs experience in many industries & sectors with a degree in electronic engineering, specific enough for you?

if you are more qualified than me to comment on designing electronic systems I'd be delighted to take this offline

Then you'll realise that a RFID chip won't be enough to do what you are thinking it will do. We're talking about something that needs to be injected using a needle into the muscle in someone's arm without arousing suspicion from the billions of people that are going to receive the vaccine, along with all the medical staff performing the vaccines.

You keep going back to nanotechnology. I'm sure if you have a degree in electronic engineering (like myself by the way) that nano is just a measurement of a unit. Nanosecond is a billionth of a second, nanometer is a billionth of a metre, nanogram is a billionth of a gram etc. Nanotechnology just means dealing with extremely small measurements.

Have you any experience specific to the technology needed to what is needed to make your conspiracy theory a reality? None of your other experience are in any way relevant so you can go on about it all you want but without any real understanding of what is actually required to make this technology,which you and other conspiracy theorists have dreamt up, real it doesn't mean much.

when did I say an RFID tag was used for transmitting 1000's of miles?

Your memory of posting in this topic is very short. Just read up this page.

https://www.atlasrfidstore.com/rfid-insider/active-rfid-vs-passive-rfid#:~:text=Active%20RFID%20tags%20possess%20their,well%20as%20large%20memory%20banks.&text=Typically%2C%20active%20RFID%20tags%20are,will%20need%20to%20be%20replaced.

Short Answer
    Passive RFID systems use tags with no internal power source and instead are powered by the electromagnetic energy transmitted from an RFID reader. Passive RFID tags are used for applications such as access control, file tracking, race timing, supply chain management, smart labels, and more. The lower price point per tag makes employing passive RFID systems economical for many industries.

How does any RFID work on its own with the navy seals being tracked from 1000’s for covert ops?

Short Answer

As I said RFID tags on their own are useless and you have provided proof now by saying that an RFID reader is required. Your credibility drops every time you type.

• Advertisement

Ok. But you're still not really addressing any points and you specifically haven't stated what your experience is with nanotechnology that allows you any special insight into the things you're claiming beyond that they have nano in the name.

Just because you have worked with nanotechnology in some vague way it doesn't mean any of your claims about nanotechnology automatically become true.

You have also now introduced a new claim that you have not answer any questions on.
    You cut those questions out of the post your quoted.

You claimed that
    Navy seals can be tracked from 1000miles away on covert missions using this technology (Nanotechnology)
    So please show your source for this.
    Your deflecting and dodge are only making you lose credibility.

As I said RFID tags on their own are useless and you have provided proof now by saying that an RFID reader is required. Your credibility drops every time you type.
    The claim was specifically about nanotechnology that was also present in the covid vaccine.
    He's now trying to move the goalposts because I suspect he can't provide a source for his original claim.

The claim was specifically about nanotechnology that was also present in the covid vaccine.
    He's now trying to move the goalposts because I suspect he can't provide a source for his original claim.

The way it was moved on was to suggest that nano rfid could track people on its own :D

Then you'll realise that a RFID chip won't be enough to do what you are thinking it will do. We're talking about something that needs to be injected using a needle into the muscle in someone's arm without arousing suspicion from the billions of people that are going to receive the vaccine, along with all the medical staff performing the vaccines.

You keep going back to nanotechnology. I'm sure if you have a degree in electronic engineering (like myself by the way) that nano is just a measurement of a unit. Nanosecond is a billionth of a second, nanometer is a billionth of a metre, nanogram is a billionth of a gram etc. Nanotechnology just means dealing with extremely small measurements.

Have you any experience specific to the technology needed to what is needed to make your conspiracy theory a reality? None of your other experience are in any way relevant so you can go on about it all you want but without any real understanding of what is actually required to make this technology,which you and other conspiracy theorists have dreamt up, real it doesn't mean much.

thanks for clearing up what a nano measurement is, I really didnt know :rolleyes:
    The width of a human hair is approx 100,000nm on average
    hopefully that puts things into perspective
    Nano technology doesnt mean that every device its the size of a nanometer, its the technology
    Yes and if you dont believe that you can manufacture an RFID tag with nano technology then I'm not here to convince you
    Your memory of posting in this topic is very short. Just read up this page.
    I said nano technology is used for tracking navy seals, not an RFID tag
    How does any RFID work on its own with the navy seals being tracked from 1000’s for covert ops?

you tell me cos I didnt state that
    what is the point of an RFID tag without a reader?

That is probably because it doesn't exist. The nanotechnology used in medicine and vaccines just isn't capable of doing what he thinks it is without a continuous source of power. This just can't be given by injection to billions of people without arousing suspicion.

Yes and if you dont believe that you can manufacture an RFID tag with nano technology then I'm not here to convince you
    Provide a source for your claim please.
    Yes you did.
    There's not really much point in lying when we can see your posts.

Lex Luther and co after they can’t back up claims....

12209213.jpg

thanks for clearing up what a nano measurement is, I really didnt know :rolleyes:
    The width of a human hair is approx 100,000nm on average
    hopefully that puts things into perspective
    Nano technology doesnt mean that every device its the size of a nanometer, its the technology

I said nano technology is used for tracking navy seals, not an RFID tag

what is the point of an RFID tag without a reader?

How did you manage to get an engineering degree with knowing what nano is? You never used 10 to the power of minus 9 anywhere in the maths?

There is no doubt that RFID tags can be made using nanotechnology. That technology has been around for years. I'm just saying an RFID on its own is just a passive device and requires a reader so on its own it's useless.
    There is absolutely no point in having a RFID tag without a reader. It's just a piece of silicon.

Anything with a microchip in it uses nanotechnology from a mobile phone to a washing machine. It's really not as impressive as you make it sound in terms of today's technology. It just means refers to the thickness of the layers and any electronic device manufactured in the last couple of decades will most likely contain some sort of nanotechnology.

Provide a source for your claim please.

Yes you did.

There's not really much point in lying when we can see your posts.

If you read the full post I was referring to nanotechnology

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,463 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If you read the full post I was referring to nanotechnology

Link to this please

Advertisement