Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Asking any question here immediately reminds me of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

They only brought out those cards as they knew in advance they would be forged
    Cue the next level of vaccine passports which were always on the cards (pardon the pun)

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    They

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

enno99 wrote: »
    Sand plays havoc with your ears :D

Care to link me to a source where it's considered an important story?

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Who?

Wham

Big money control the media
    The media control what you see

Wham

And then you cry when no one takes your idiotic posts seriously :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Meet our Young Global Leaders for 2020

Alicia Garza - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter, Garza is a US civil rights activist and editorial writer influential on issues of health, student rights, rights for domestic workers, and campaigns against police brutality, racism, and violence against gender non-conforming people of colour. She directs special projects at the National Domestic Workers Alliance.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/ygl-wef-young-global-leaders/

“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

Care to link me to a source where it's considered an important story?

Not here to spoonfeed you

• Advertisement

No, you won't link because you know it's not on any media sites, its a lie that you and the Trump zealots fell for hook line and sinker.

It must be very disheartening to realise that Trump and his team of liars made absolute fools out of you all, getting excited over nothing lol, how sad.

You keep berating other posters about media sources, 5th or 6th time asking, what sources do you use?

No, you won't link because you know it's not on any media sites, its a lie that you and the Trump zealots fell for hook line and sinker.

It must be very disheartening to realise that Trump and his team of liars made absolute fools out of you all, getting excited over nothing lol, how sad.

Whats a lie ?

Whats a lie ?

To coin a phrase

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lex Luthor

Don't dump nonsensical gifs here that have no basis in reality

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lex Luthor

Don't dump nonsensical gifs here that have no basis in reality

No mention of the nonsensical YouTube clips then?
    Didn’t think so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

There's an Irish lad who made a 40 min youtube video about this, I think I lasted about 6 minutes before I switched it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Dionaibh wrote: »
    I believe that they'll push for health passports (already being trialled in Ireland) and immunity passports. They'll push climate change heavily and try to keep us in a permanent 'new normal'.

or maybe you can google what a health passport is?
    The Health Passport is a communication tool to help people with intellectual disabilities communicate aspects of their health and social care needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Approved User Assesment

They only brought out those cards as they knew in advance they would be forged
    Cue the next level of vaccine passports which were always on the cards (pardon the pun)

Perhaps a sub-topic of it's own, but these little cards are very interesting indeed. They are supposed to be simple 'reminder cards'. But do indeed appear to be something else.

• Advertisement

Perhaps a sub-topic of it's own, but these little cards are very interesting indeed. They are supposed to be simple 'reminder cards'. But do indeed appear to be something else.

What are they then?

What are they then?

Well... know what they are not: reminder cards - as was suggested or implied.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So Lex. What’s so bad about people wanting the world to be a better place? Are you 100% happy with the way it has been for so long?

PS. I expect you to disappear like you did previously when I asked these questions before.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

There's an Irish lad who made a 40 min youtube video about this, I think I lasted about 6 minutes before I switched it off.

With nothing but links on how to give him money for nothing under the video, I take a hard pass on people like this. YouTube and Twitter are full of people like this.

So Lex. What’s so bad about people wanting the world to be a better place? Are you 100% happy with the way it has been for so long?

PS. I expect you to disappear like you did previously when I asked these questions before.

Define what you mean about a better place?

With nothing but links on how to give him money for nothing under the video, I take a hard pass on people like this. YouTube and Twitter are full of people like this.

yeah cant be credible unless your starving and homeless :rolleyes:

Define what you mean about a better place?

Dodging I see.

Are you 100% happy with the world has been for so long?

Better for who ?

Better for who ?

Go on then. Same questions to you.

• Advertisement

What are they then?
    So, if we can agree that the cards the UK have started using, are not simple reminder cards, the question as to what they actually are, remains unsolved.

Advertisement