Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

mindancer wrote: »
    I'm quite new to this great reset/covid/ID2020, when I'm read up on it a bit better I'll share my thoughts and THEORIES.......

would the smart thing to do not be to read up on something BEFORE telling others it is a massive conspiracy that fulfills a biblical prophesy?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    China are way ahead of everyone else in adopting this
    in the same way they are way ahead with their CBDC

The QR code scan is coming, they have private companies working on it and blockchain technology will be used

It was supposed to happen two and a half months ago according to the OP. I'll not hold my breath.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Bill gates wants to inject microsoft computers into our heads to get our bank details

Dionaibh wrote: »
    But I think it's reasonable to be disturbed about the UN getting a choir to sing "a new world order behind closed doors", one of the most power men on the planet to smile after saying the next pandemic would get people's attention (if you think this one is bad you ain't seen nothing yet), the powerful WEF to be talking about resetting the planet, not to mention Lockstep in the Rockefeller Report predicting to a tee what's going on now, and Event 201 predicting to a tee what's going on now. And the reaction to a virus with a 99.9% survival rate (muzzles, abandoning the handshake to bump elbows instead, talk of health passports, and a possible mandatory vaccine) is so disproportionate to suggest that something is going on. I don't know what, but all of the things I mentioned above are, in my opinion, a cause for concern. And I think most reasonable people would find the idea of resetting the planet to be a bit concerning.

They haven't predicted 'to a tee' what's going on now.
    You've gone from being horrified to being a bit concerned. That's definitely a better frame of mind.

EDIT - I see that, a few posts later, you admitted that you shouldn't have said, 'to a tee' because you were wrong. Fair play.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

But I think it's reasonable to be disturbed about the UN getting a choir to sing "a new world order behind closed doors", one of the most power men on the planet to smile after saying the next pandemic would get people's attention (if you think this one is bad you ain't seen nothing yet), the powerful WEF to be talking about resetting the planet, not to mention Lockstep in the Rockefeller Report predicting to a tee what's going on now, and Event 201 predicting to a tee what's going on now. And the reaction to a virus with a 99.9% survival rate (muzzles, abandoning the handshake to bump elbows instead, talk of health passports, and a possible mandatory vaccine) is so disproportionate to suggest that something is going on. I don't know what, but all of the things I mentioned above are, in my opinion, a cause for concern. And I think most reasonable people would find the idea of resetting the planet to be a bit concerning.

too many coincidences to be ignored

• Advertisement

Still a lot of catching up to do on this thread...
    Some folks here are giving the impression that 'The Great Reset' isn't as it's clear title and twin-summit suggests: a reset, or indeed not even great.

Even as a singular (economic only) measure, Pushing the 4th Great Industrial Reveloution, at such great gusto is food for thought.

The centrepeice of a new Blockchain Monitoring/Control System (outside of this economic use), will drive Environmental, Social, Governance, Services, ID & Digital Personas.
    Not to mention sub-categories of: education, jobs, lifestyle, health, transport, computing, energy, climate, insurace, migration and new value creation.

K4ySwf0.png

What's wrong with creating a, "more fair, sustainable and resilient future"? What's wrong with creating a, "social contract centred on human dignity, social justice and where societal progress doesn't fall behind economic development"?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Penfailed wrote: »

What's wrong with creating a, "more fair, sustainable and resilient future"? What's wrong with creating a, "social contract centred on human dignity, social justice and where societal progress doesn't fall behind economic development"?

Certain individuals think it's all a secret plan to usher in a dystopian communist/fascist one world government, or whatever their personal variation of that is

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Watch the video where he says new vaccines will reduce population

I have. But unlike you apparently, I've also taken the time to read and "do my own research" elsewhere.
    it's not a misunderstanding

Oh it is. A huge one. Again, with a few minutes of reading elsewhere (not on edited Youtube or Facebook videos) you'll realise what hes saying makes perfect sense.

You'd think if you really believed a man was determined to kill billions of people and was openly talking about how he was going to do it you'd spend more than 180 seconds before forming such a strong opinion, but here we are.

Penfailed wrote: »

Davos 2021 is postponed until May

Watch the video where he says new vaccines will reduce population, it's not a misunderstanding, and this is a theory forum so I can have whatever theory I choose to have, you don't have to believe me and I don't have to waste my time trying to persuade you, simple!

Vaccines for childhood diseases naturally lead to smaller family sizes. What part of that do you not understand?

• Advertisement

If you dont keep an open mind, you could be left behind
    I'm not one for following the herd and I'm only concerned about me and my immediate family

If someone tells me I should wear a face covering and that face covering can be manufactured to multiple different standards by anyone and their dog with no real common sense and rationale behind why it should be worn, then I wont

If someone tells me I should take a vaccine because it could save lives without showing results from long term tests and they show a 90yr old woman being the first woman in Europe to take it, when the people trying to get you to take it wont stand up and put themselves first, then I wont

Watch what they do, not what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Watch what they do, not what they say

We were supposed to have track and trace introduced as mandatory by now. People were 100% sure. Anyone who believed otherwise was a brainwashed sheep. Not a free thinker.

We were supposed to have martial law by now. 24/7 lockdown and armies patrolling the streets. Yet the shops are back open and traffic was bananas this morning.

All small businesses were supposed to be closed down by now and/or all of the big businesses were supposed to be closed down by now to usher in a global/communist (take your pick) state.

5G was supposed be tracking us digitally through retina identification by now and causing mass illness.

I could go on.

Nothing of this nonsense has come to fruition. Just like the Lisbon Treaty didn't bring in the death penalty, JFK/9/11 didn't create an NWO etc etc.

At what point do you give up on assuming everything is a conspiracy?

If you dont keep an open mind, you could be left behind
    I'm not one for following the herd and I'm only concerned about me and my immediate family

Regurgitating vapid disinformation from conspiracy sites is not keeping an open mind. It's just blindly swallowing easy-to-digest nonsense.
    If someone tells me I should wear a face covering and that face covering can be manufactured to multiple different standards by anyone and their dog with no real common sense and rationale behind why it should be worn, then I wont

That's an issue with your personal understanding.
    If someone tells me I should take a vaccine because it could save lives without showing results from long term tests and they show a 90yr old woman being the first woman in Europe to take it, when the people trying to get you to take it wont stand up and put themselves first, then I wont

Again, an issue with your understanding of fairly basic stuff.

To quote a chap with rather large ears that talks to plants:

All we know is changes will be drastic, sudden and significant across all socio-economic arenas.
    A once in a lifetime opportunity in essence.

No. You don't know this. You're surmising.

What do you think Charles means when he says "big visions of change"?

An interesting comment on an article in the Daily Mail:

"If your planned 'endgame' was a society (similar to china) but basically large communities all dealing with their own problems and finance. There would be no personal ownership for the sake of the commune (planet). No voting (that pretence is gone). Overall world control is Fa scist by "the rich". How would you get there? How could you get people to accept? Maybe if you manufacture a "crisis" and come down hard with any dissenters. Of course you'd need help, you'd need people onside to snitch others not obeying the dictat or something simple like not wearing a mask. You'd need some good old public shaming (and fear) to get the message over. You'd also need to dispel the 'its your own personal responsibility' and make it 'you have to for the community'. Welcome to Agenda21's non binding but signed up to by every country in the worlds policy of 'communitariansism'. Also needed would be a 'great reset' of some kind on the money system, bankrupting everyone and everywhere.."

You're not only reading the right wing Daily Mail, you're actually giving credence to the comments section of the (far) right wing Daily Mail. It's a cess pit.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    That's an issue with your personal understanding.

its called choice and being able to think for myself
    Again, an issue with your understanding of fairly basic stuff.

again choice

again choice

so you choose not to understand?

I'm still catching up on the thread. I'm currently on page 6 of 17. I've just reached this gem -
    I'm too afraid to read the book. It sounds scary.

This is priceless. Trolling? Start a thread in the CT forum about the 'Great Reset' based on book reviews, comments in response to articles from the right wing press and YouTube videos. Then say you're too scared to read the actual source of your worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Penfailed, please be aware that a lot of the posters you are quoting are no longer active or have closed their accounts and are not able to reply

so you choose not to understand?

111-1110394_itachi-facepalm-anime-facepalm.png

• Advertisement

Because he's saying what's going to happen in the future

No. He's predicting what might possibly maybe happen in the future.

I've noticed that there's no 'Registered User' under Dionaibh's posts...has he been banned? Am I talking to myself when I quote him/her/it?

Trigger wrote: »
    Mod: Penfailed, please be aware that a lot of the posters you are quoting are no longer active or have closed their accounts and are not able to reply

Ah! Cheers. I've just realised that as per my last post ^^^

That's fine, but there are people who choose to believe the world is flat. Making a choice to believe something doesn't mean it's correct, and when it comes to pandemics and health, some people trust their own (ignorant) "gut instinct" over medical science.

That's fine, but there are people who choose to believe the world is flat. Making a choice to believe something doesn't mean it's correct, and when it comes to pandemics and health, some people trust their own (ignorant) "gut instinct" over medical science.

I choose not to take a vaccine in the same way I choose not to walk in front of a bus or jump off a cliff

I choose not to take a vaccine in the same way I choose not to walk in front of a bus or jump off a cliff

Pretty poor comparisons since the risk with a covid vaccine is incredibly low and the benefits greatly outweigh the risk. Do you think the hpv vaccine and mmr vaccines were also part of nefarious agendas?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But you and other people afraid of the vaccine have failed to provide any evidence that the vaccine is dangerous.

A better analogy is that you are walking dangerously close to a cliff and refusing to heed any of the safety measures and warning because you don't like being told what to do and are insisting that they are all part of some conspiracy.

Pretty poor comparisons since the risk with a covid vaccine is incredibly low and the benefits greatly outweigh the risk. Do you think the hpv vaccine and mmr vaccines were also part of nefarious agendas?

the risk of taking a covid vaccine far outweigh not taking for a number of reasons
    • I've probably already contracted it and my bodies immune system did what it was supposed to do and fought it
    • There are effective and known proven safe treatments for it
    • There are preventative measures that I can do to help my immune system fight off seasonal flu's and corona viruses
    I take it you are aware of people developing narcolepsy from the swine flu vaccine that was rushed in without the usual testing when the disease spread in 2009

King Mob wrote: »
    But you and other people afraid of the vaccine have failed to provide any evidence that the vaccine is dangerous.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I dont have to prove to anyone that its dangerous. I've made a conscious choice not to take it

See my previous post about the rushed swine flu vaccine after everyone was told it was safe

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

the risk of taking a covid vaccine far outweigh not taking for a number of reasons
    • I've probably already contracted it and my bodies immune system did what it was supposed to do and fought it
    • There are effective and known proven safe treatments for it
    • There are preventative measures that I can do to help my immune system fight off seasonal flu's and corona viruses
    I take it you are aware of people developing narcolepsy from the swine flu vaccine that was rushed in without the usual testing when the disease spread in 2009

How many swine flu vaccines were given?

How many cases of narcolepsy have been attributed to the vaccine?

Whats the %?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I've probably already contracted it and my bodies immune system did what it was supposed to do and fought it
    Pretty big assumption there.
    Also, from this comment, I wonder if you don't know how a vaccine actually works.
    Vaccines use your immune system the same way a virus does.

Also it ignores that you could also spread the virus more to someone more vulnerable.
    There are effective and known proven safe treatments for it
    Yes, but they aren't 100% effective and can't be used on everyone.
    There are preventative measures that I can do to help my immune system fight off seasonal flu's and corona viruses
    Such as?
    And what percentage of people developed this side effect as compared to the total doses of vaccines?
    Is it less than 1%?

Advertisement