Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Fodla wrote: »
    But don't you find it odd that they'd be reading your man's book?

I suspect most of them wouldn't, they'd be happy with one or two conspiracy style reviews on Amazon or wherever. Sometimes the entire conspiracy community fixates on something, at the moment, it's this global summit and related material. Once it's over they'll switch to something else, rinse, repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I find it more odd that you are obsessed about it & haven't read it.

I haven't read it, but if you're looking for a review than you can ask the Prime Minister of Greece and the Australian Health Minister for one. They both just happen to have the book.

A highly respected economist being read by global dignitaries isn't exactly odd. It also seems pretty well written which is something you rarely get with this type of writing so that's appealing too. I imagine most have them have also read Karl Marx at some point or another too, that doesn't mean they're Marxists. Just that they're well read in areas relevant to them.

Also you seem to be ignoring posts that completely destroy the credibility of your arguments...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Do you only read fiction?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I haven't read it,

Why haven't you read it though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

https://twitter.com/TheFreds/status/1332071694450700306

Didn't people say I was crazy for suggesting that WEF wanted to do away with private property? Seems Canada is already setting the wheels in motion.

Didn't people say I was crazy for suggesting that WEF wanted to do away with private property? Seems Canada is already setting the wheels in motion.

Are you referring to the Canadian government keeping large companies afloat with unsecured loans? Seems reasonable to me tbh... We did similar when keeping our banks afloat. Can you explain why you're not addressing the many points against your claims?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-20/trudeau-opens-door-to-buying-stakes-in-large-canadian-companies

Are you referring to the Canadian government keeping large companies afloat with unsecured loans? Seems reasonable to me tbh... We did similar when keeping our banks afloat. Can you explain why you're not addressing the many points against your claims?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-20/trudeau-opens-door-to-buying-stakes-in-large-canadian-companies

I was basing the private property thing on the comments on the tweet. Not the best approach to research, I admit.

Are you talking about Agenda 21? I have do a bit more research, but I'll address the claims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 feedmindc19

BG has predicted pandemic number 2, so has schwab ,now this guy
    WEF Managing Director Jeremy Jurgens:

"There will be another crisis. It will be more significant. Faster, and greater impact than COVID-19." All have crystal balls it would seem.

Funny also I go into different countries chat forums like this and citizens of these countries have the exact same fears about their countries governments and what is going as we have eg Denmark,Sweden, Uk ,USA. Seems suspicious to me.

I was basing the private property thing on the comments on the tweet. Not the best approach to research, I admit.

Are you talking about Agenda 21? I have do a bit more research, but I'll address the claims.

I'm referring to keeping failing businesses afloat. Tweets are not research. I can refer you to many tweets that believe nonsense...

• Advertisement

BG has predicted another pandemic in feb2021, so has schaub now this guy
    WEF Managing Director Jeremy Jurgens:

"There will be another crisis. It will be more significant. Faster, and greater impact than COVID-19." All have crystal balls it would seem.

Funny also I go into different countries chat forums like this and citizens of these countries have the exact same fears about their countries governments and what is going as we have eg Denmark,Sweden, Uk ,USA. Seems suspicious to me.

When did Gates predict there'd be another one?

I have do a bit more research

Don't use conspiracy sites. If that's uncharted territory for you, start off with wikipedia or proper news sites for your info. Pretty anything else you find will be conspiracy stuff.

When did Gates predict there'd be another one?

https://en.as.com/en/2020/11/24/latest_news/1606228590_532670.html

Is this research going to include reading the book?
    Or just reading more twitter and ignore stuff that disproves your conspiracy beliefs?

Thanks.

I wonder is that the one he said would get people's attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELP2EFVOOYc

King Mob wrote: »
    Is this research going to include reading the book?
    Or just reading more twitter and ignore stuff that disproves your conspiracy beliefs?

I don't think he's planning to acknowledge our posts unless we agree with him..

The only other book I've ever seen people so into without bothering to read it is the Bible. Imagine hanging out in the Lord of the Rings forums all day if you had never read or seen it.

I don't think he's planning to acknowledge our posts unless we agree with him..
    So pretty much the same, just without the effort of pretending to engage.

Thanks.

I wonder is that the one he said would get people's attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELP2EFVOOYc

Probably All we can do is watch and wait and be called ct's. Some people just don't seem to care or are not informing themselves, this came out this morning nobody bats an eyelid https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507937-covid-pcr-test-fail/

Most my friends on fb seem to be more obsessed about the toy show and their matching pjs , :(

Stole this from Twitter:

Watch.
    Let's see what the 'public' do next with the knowledge that lockdowns don't work.

Watch.
    Let's see how these creatures react as loved ones die through denial of healthcare.

Watch.
    As they learn masks don't work.

Watch.
    As their freedom disappears.

Let's watch......

• Advertisement

Probably All we can do is watch and wait and be called ct's. Some people just don't seem to care or are not informing themselves,
    Have you read the book?

Cause so far no conspiracy theorist who is afraid of this thing seems to have read it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Most my friends on fb seem to be more obsessed about the toy show and their matching pjs , :(

Thats called "living".
    Stole this from Twitter:

Watch.
    Let's see what the 'public' do next with the knowledge that lockdowns don't work.

Watch.
    Let's see how these creatures react as loved ones die through denial of healthcare.

Watch.

Watch.

Let's watch......

Sounds like you need to stay off Twitter. And Facebook. They're both poison.

Fear and paranoia off the hook here.

Probably All we can do is watch and wait and be called ct's. Some people just don't seem to care or are not informing themselves, this came out this morning nobody bats an eyelid https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507937-covid-pcr-test-fail/

Stole this from Twitter:

Watch.

Watch.

Watch.

Watch.

Let's watch......

97% unreliable? That's astonishing. It exposes that test for the absolute fraud that it is. And yet people still think this is about a virus. Schwab can come out and declare he's going to reset the planet and they dismiss it as nothing to worry about.

Our freedom is a thing of the past. The government interferes in every aspect of our lives. We had a raging 1 and 2 case a day pandemic in the summer. Is that a pandemic?

The Nal wrote: »
    Thats called "living".

Sounds like you need to stay off Twitter. And Facebook. They're both poison.

Fear and paranoia off the hook here.

They may be poison, but they determine government action (or inaction), sadly. That's why I believe this to be a social media pandemic.

The only other book I've ever seen people so into without bothering to read it is the Bible. Imagine hanging out in the Lord of the Rings forums all day if you had never read or seen it.

Why is it necessary to read his book? His statements alone tell me everything I need to know about his reset.

97% unreliable? That's astonishing.

Apparently you swallow conspiracy disinfo without question, then you doubt real info. That's the crux of the problem here.

Why is it necessary to read his book? His statements alone tell me everything I need to know about his reset.

The statements you repeatedly misunderstand? e.g. global surveillance?

Watch.

Watch.

Watch.

Watch.

Let's watch......

Pure ignorance

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I have seen it!!! Multiple, multiple times!

How dare you!

Xtravision always had a copy in my eyeline and the library is stuffed full of the book!
    And I saw all the covers!!!! ;)
    And I've read lots of reviews too, multiple sources! Many, many sources!

So I'm basing my opinion that they should have just taken the eagle to Mordor and that the quest was a conspiracy on many sources!
    You read the book?
    Pfft!
    That's just a single source, Tolkien was clearly in on it with Elves and Big Lembas bread!
    :pac:

• Advertisement

Why is it necessary to read his book?
    Lol
    That's pretty telling right there.

Why not read his book?
    Why not get more information about the evil plot you believe in?
    Maybe then you'd have more evidence than "they posted this link on twitter."

I think you haven't read it because you are too lazy to anything beyond read twitter and watch conspiracy youtube videos

Advertisement