Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options
1257258259260261263»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

It says a lot that there are many hoping texas flips blue as some way to stop trump

Nah I think Biden wins easily without Texas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Correct, the social distancing will play a part alright. In 2016 the exit polls indicated Hillary would win and that was put down to the shy Trump voter not wanting to say they had voted for Trump. This time round there would be a fear of losing your job or having property damaged admitting you voted for him.

It'll be worse than 2016 if Trump wins. Many in media and fraud pollsters should resign. One ABC poll had Biden 17 points up in Pennsylvania two days ago. End of the day we can only have one winner, but the point is everyone whos anti-trump believes he's getting crushed next week.

There only two polling sites that give Trump a winning chance Rasmussen and Trafalgar, the rest say its over for Trump by a wide margin. This what makes it fun in away. Could 98 percent of pollsters be this off in their data? We'll see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Have you or any other Trump supporters ever posted anything insinuating Trump has mental health issues? I mean there is more than enough evidence out there seeing as he makes the same mistakes as Biden yet never a peep.

I've seen 1000's of posts at this point, of people either genuinely suggesting that Trump is a moron or making jokes about him being such.

It's exactly the same as suggesting Biden is slipping mentally... you are insinuating that both individuals are mentally incapable of doing their jobs!

That's why I think it's important to know, is it just nicknames that are off the table? Or talk of mental acuity more generally?

Because we should be balanced, and apply the same standard to both sides of the discussion if that is the case.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,324 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

All election discussion to take place in this thread

That also means one consistent set of mod instructions[

This thread now closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement