Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Did Mexico pay for it yet or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

The mainstream LIBERAL LEFTIST media.

The simple phrases which have now advance to the stage of all caps once again brings this to mind.

hqdefault.jpg

Onec again Pete,it looks like your fondness of Trump is motivated more by hatred of anything Democrat or remotely close to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

astrofool wrote: »
    Yes, to be fair a ladder isn't need, just need a few strong winds and it's down (trump probably produces enough hot air to do so):
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51307868

Stop getting your news from propaganda merchants like the BBC.
    "No property damage or injuries were sustained during this uncommon event while the concrete was drying"

The new wall is better than the versions that went before it and that's all that matters:

https://twitter.com/CBPMarkMorgan/status/1320522315084537863

• Registered Users Posts: 11,142 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

The story did not "collapse" - it's just been successfully kept off the front pages and from leading the nightly mainstream news reports.

Can you really not get that? This is why it's so dishonourable what they are doing, as it shows that the mainstream liberal media have not just the ability to control the narrative and keep stories of importance from the people, but more worryingly, that they have the desire and willingness to do it.

It collapsed, just like the wall did under strong winds

• Registered Users Posts: 81,677 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Steve Bannon is still in jail isn’t he for wall related fraud?

• Advertisement

The new wall is better than the versions that went before it and that's all that matters:

You'd get a job in the Aviva with your ability to move goal posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,142 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

That has to be the most Outlaw Pete thing I've ever read here

Overheal wrote: »
    Steve Bannon is still in jail isn’t he for wall related fraud?

Last I heard, unless someone can point out differently.

duploelabs wrote: »
    That has to be the most Outlaw Pete thing I've ever read here
    I don't know, it's still "he wasn't lying he was being incorrect" for me

We should get our news from straight talk merchants like Tucker Carlson and Jack Posoebiac instead icon14.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Biden Aides See Warning Signs in Black, Latino Turnout So Far
    Disagreements over how to allocate precious resources in the closing days are a common occurrence in a presidential campaign, but what has made these disputes, which have not been previously reported, more serious is that the split has broken along racial lines.

Some of those advocating for more spending -- who are largely people of color and say they feel that their communities are misunderstood by top Biden officials -- sent multiple written proposals over the course of several months, including to National States Director Jenn Ridder and her staff, outlining ways the campaign could bolster minority turnout, the people familiar with the effort said. They say the documents were ignored by campaign leadership

source

Looks like the kickbacks are not being paid and the community organisers are not getting voters out without payment.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Better than getting it from something just above the level of a conspiracy theorist and at times not even that.

Your top 5 preferred news sources please Pete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Still easily defeated by it's arch enemy, the ladder :p:
    10lbb2.jpg

(even a rope ladder works easy enough)

You don't seem to understand the usefulness of having a robust structure/barrier when trying to defend a border or position.

May I suggest you read a little bit about military tactics and strategy if you want an in depth understanding of why it's important and sensible to have such structures in place.

But in simple terms, it's far easier monitor and defend a robust structure like this new improved wall, than it is mile after mile of porous or completely open border land. The wall doesn't need to be impenetrable in order to be effective. It just needs to provide a reasonably awkward obstacle for potential intruders... the border patrol agents are always going to be the most vital aspect. This will just make their job a whole lot more manageable.

Andy Ngo
    Project Veritas
    The Gateway Pundit
    The Daily Caller
    Whitehouse.gov

That’s not satire either these are the things he’s been observed regarding as gospel.

ElitesTeam wrote: »
    When yours are reddit and twitter, dear lord

Humorous trying to rebut me mentioning Andy Ngo with any derogatory remark about linking to Twitter!

Mine are actually

MediaITE
    Washington Post
    LawAndCrime
    Associated Press
    Gawker Media

It collapsed on Fox, I presume they are liberal media now that they seem to be distancing themselves from trumpy boy?

AWAWA, please run our obviously fake story, or we'll call you more names.

So, you therefore must believe that Tony Bobulinski lied to the FBI then and Joe did not meet with him concerning his son's overseas business dealings? As, if the story is "fake" - as you claim - then you have to believe that, in which case Bobulinski will be charged with lying to the FBI. Guess time will tell.

Any chance you could tell us why you think Bobulinski would lie to the FBI like that and risk prison?

Oh and there is a reason Trump condemns Fox News all the time by the way, and that's because many on that network are often just as bad as CNN/MSNBC when it comes to reporting fake news. Wallace, Cavuto etc are as bad as any lefty talking head on those networks. Tucker is still reporting on the story though:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-scandal-media-collusion-powerful

Indeed, Tucker spoke about the liberal media ignoring the story on last night's show:

Oh and, even if Bobulinski is lying, it's STILL something mainstream liberal media should have reported on as it shows that Joe Biden, who is running for President let's not forget, may very have been telling porkies to the American people when he said he that had NEVER spoken to Hunter about his overseas business dealings. A tad important given that he volunteered this information by way of trying to kill the notion that he may have had a personal reason for saying "Great" when the Ukraine President told him that they would get rid of their top prosecutor despite them feeling he had done no wrong and had their support.

But, nothing to see here folks .... tis all Russian Disinformation.

But, nothing to see here folks .... tis all Russian Disinformation.

That’s all you had to say. We already knew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Well, Pete has conveniently excepted Fox and the NY Post from being corrupt MSM, so those two anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

Feeling that JB is going to win now.

Thats not a 'I want my guy to win and me posting that hes going to win somehow makes it come true' post by the way.

I think given how close it was last time, combined by the huge collective ****-fit their country has been having for the last few years, and the high turnout, that he probably can't pull off the popular vote + electoral college thing again.

There was an element of protest vote and 'time to try something entirely new' last time round.
    I dont see the same desire to flip the whole fcking table.

The table was flipped....it didn't really solve all problems.

Could be wrong. Happy to not live in such a divided place.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    That’s all you had to say. We already knew.

Oh really, well - care to outline just how what Tony Bobulinski's has attested to qualifies as "Russian Disinformation"?

Well, Pete has conveniently excepted Fox and the NY Post from being corrupt MSM, so those two anyway.

Yep 4th largest newspaper and biggest cable news channel don’t qualify as “mainstream.” :confused:

I read ...

New York Times.
    Washington Post.
    Washington Examiner.
    Washington Times.
    Just The News.
    The Hill
    WSJ

... and many others from either side of the aisle and then I do a little research to fact check them.

That's why I am always right on everything. I don't let outlets think for me. I advise others to do similarly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,459 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

So, you therefore must believe that Tony Bobulinski lied to the FBI then and Joe did not meet with him concerning his son's overseas business dealings? As, if the story is "fake" - as you claim - then you have to believe that, in which case Bobulinski will be charged with lying to the FBI. Guess time will tell.

It's f*cking karma Pete.

Donny has been berating the media calling them everything under the sun for 4 years, refusing to answer questions, stuffing investigations with his own people (who often resign when they realize the depths they'll have to go for trump).

EVERYBODY thought they would try and push a fake story in the last few weeks (hard drive data not released, documents going missing), they did, and no one runs with it because it's the same ploy as they always try.

But it's good to talk about the failures of the wall again :D

And when New_World_Order is thanking your posts, it might be best to back away from the internet slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,913 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Says the guy posting Fox News videos.

Jesus wept. :rolleyes:

I shared that Tucker piece with you all as in it he spoke the truth and it's a truth many of you could do with hearing quite frankly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,913 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I shared that Tucker piece with you all as he spoke the truth and it's a truth many of you could do with hearing quite frankly.

Your propaganda isn't working.

I read ...

New York Times.
    Washington Post.
    Washington Examiner.
    Washington Times.
    Just The News.
    The Hill
    WSJ

... and many others from either side of the aisle and then I do a little research to fact check them.

That's why I am always right on everything. I don't let outlets think for me. I advise others to do similarly.
    :pac: :pac: :pac:

We seem to be at the stage now where Pete thinks he actually is Donald Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The story did not "collapse" - it's just been successfully kept off the front pages and from leading the nightly mainstream news reports.

Can you really not get that? This is why it's so dishonourable what they are doing, as it shows that the mainstream liberal media have not just the ability to control the narrative and keep stories of importance from the people, but more worryingly, that they have the desire and willingness to do it.

Have Fox been leading with it on the nightly news reports?

• Advertisement

It's f*cking karma Pete.

Donny has been berating the media calling them everything under the sun for 4 years, refusing to answer questions, stuffing investigations with his own people (who often resign when they realize the depths they'll have to go for trump).

EVERYBODY thought they would try and push a fake story in the last few weeks (hard drive data not released, documents going missing), they did, and no one runs with it because it's the same ploy as they always try.

But it's good to talk about the failures of the wall again :D

And when New_World_Order is thanking your posts, it might be best to back away from the internet slowly.

The above is all just an attempt at swerving the question I put to you.

You claimed the story was "fake" and so explain how exactly Tony Bobulinski coming forward, giving a statement to the FBI, and giving them documents and three mobile phones that back up his claims, is a "fake" story.

Merely saying it's karma just screams backtracking from you and so either back up your claim that the story is "fake" or withdraw it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement