Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,643 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Do you think Donnie basically calling RBG'S granddaughter a liar a few days ago was disrespectful to her and her family?

Certainly disrespectful to the granddaughter, implied she lied.

It's different to booing over the fuc...g coffin though.

They are the same people who were mourning her a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Penn wrote: »
    I wonder if Trump actually will try to fill the Supreme Court seat so he can challenge the election results and try to win that way...

https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/1309131222589865984?s=20

Yeah.... he definitely will...

That is glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

They really are hopeless. He's riding a bike not climbing Everest. Ah sure leave them to it i say. Trump has the energy that will win him 4 more years and the meltdown come the 4th will be one for the ages. Even better than 2016 in my view :D
    You don't respond to people challenging you. You post doctored videos and somehow think it's everyone else who is fooled by the media.

Of course, you might well know they're edited and don't care. Hard to know since you won't respond to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Danzy wrote: »
    It's disrespectful to her and her family.

Oh something tells me RGB would be more than happy to have witnessed that, poor Trumps face at the end, he looks devastated! Probably realising that he isn't universally loved and his days are numbered.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

You don't respond to people challenging you. You post doctored videos and somehow think it's everyone else who is fooled by the media.

Of course, you might well know they're edited and don't care. Hard to know since you won't respond to anyone.

Can somebody please point out a doctored video on this thread?

Or is all accusations and no proof?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Well personally I would use my own discernment and would discount “doctored” videos of Biden (and trump for that matter)

The verified ones I saw were him genuinely talking gibberish/showing major confusion etc

I’m not attacking him over it, it’s a fact of life that an elderly man his age often has cognitive decline.

Well personally I would use my own discernment and would discount “doctored” videos of Biden

The ones I saw were him genuinely talking gibberish/showing major confusion etc

I’m not attacking him over it, it’s a fact of life that an elderly man his age often has cognitive decline.

Yeah I know what you mean

Can somebody please point out a doctored video on this thread?

Or is all accusations and no proof?
    You can search yourself if you'd like, but here's one for you anyway;

https://twitter.com/Jkruge/status/1305630349502939138

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Why are you posting clips of trump?

I’ve already said trump is an elderly man also but he seems far more “with it” than joe. Trump is like a pitbull who loves confrontation.

Joe is like a confused old man. Sorry, I’m no trump fan and would prefer if Biden won, but the optics of Biden are NOT good.

It’s a joke the Dems had 4 years and went wit aul joe

Why are you posting clips of trump?

I’ve already said trump is an elderly man also but he seems far more “with it” than joe. Trump is like a pitbull who loves confrontation.

Joe is like a confused old man. Sorry, I’m no trump fan and would prefer if Biden won, but the optics of Biden are NOT good.

It’s a joke the Dems had 4 years and went wit aul joe

You said Biden "talks gibberish" Have you ever made the same statement about Trump?

The clips are to show you that Trump is as bad if not worse. Is Trump also "like a confused old man"?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

You said Biden "talks gibberish" Have you ever made the same statement about Trump?

The clips are to show you that Trump is as bad if not worse. Is Trump also "like a confused old man"?

No sure Trump is so hilarious that he even mis-pronounces his own name just for our entertainment

You can search yourself if you'd like, but here's one for you anyway;

https://twitter.com/Jkruge/status/1305630349502939138

Thanks for that, I didn't spot that on this thread.

I am not being smart because I am well aware that video's can be doctored and edited so I don't doubt that it can happen...but that clip is of Biden on a National TV show, so I'm guessing the original undoctored clip is available?

It's not that I don't think it could be, it is just that, it's a tough topic for him to discuss on air and it is believable that it went that way...

This was from the other, and I don't understand how people (on other threads) think this is edited or doctored some way.

How do they doctor/edit the hands, the direction of the face, the fact that both people reacted to the gaff?

Again, I am well aware that I may not have the technical savy to understand how, I'd like someone to point out how it is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I am not being smart because I am well aware that video's can be doctored and edited so I don't doubt that it can happen...but that clip is of Biden on a National TV show, so I'm guessing the original undoctored clip is available?

It's not that I don't think it could be, it is just that, it's a tough topic for him to discuss on air and it is believable that it went that way...

This was from the other, and I don't understand how people (on other threads) think this is edited or doctored some way.

How do they doctor/edit the hands, the direction of the face, the fact that both people reacted to the gaff?

Again, I am well aware that I may not have the technical savy to understand how, I'd like someone to point out how it is done.

What do you think that video is showing?

Trump is probably the most inarticulate politician we've ever seen...he can be crass and has cartoon levels of narcissism...you won't find too many people anywhere who doesn't see that.

The problem is, they got sick of slick bluffers who were all talk and no action...they will decide in November whether Trump is the same as the rest of them!!!

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What do you think that video is showing?

What is with you and ridiculous questions, what do you think I think it is showing?

What is with you and ridiculous questions, what do you think I think it is showing?

You think he was reading a teleprompter that cut out or something right?

Trump is probably the most inarticulate politician we've ever seen...he can be crass and has cartoon levels of narcissism...you won't find too many people anywhere who doesn't see that.

The problem is, they got sick of slick bluffers who were all talk and no action...they will decide in November whether Trump is the same as the rest of them!!!

You have literally just described Trump!

Well, that is what it looks like, if they doctored it, how did they doctor the body language and words of two people, is that possible, if so, how?

By the way...I am not doubting it can happen or even that it happened in this case, I am asking how it is done?

There have been a few teleprompter episodes with Joe at this stage though..

We'll see what he's like tuesday night..

Well, that is what it looks like, if they doctored it, how did they doctor the body language and words of two people, is that possible, if so, how?

By the way...I am not doubting it can happen or even that it happened in this case, I am asking how it is done?

Well you're wrong again.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/23/politics/fact-check-eric-trump-biden-teleprompter-telemundo/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

He was speaking to a lady on a video call and responding to her question when the screen went blank. I suppose there's no chance you'll accept you were wrong on this.

• Advertisement

There have been a few teleprompter episodes with Joe at this stage though..

We'll see what he's like tuesday night..

There has. I'd argue with multiple examples that Trump has had far more gaffes and brainfarts with teleprompters than Biden.

There has. I'd argue with multiple examples that Trump has had far more gaffes and brainfarts with teleprompters than Biden.
    "I profoundly accept this nomination"

Not to mention the continental army taking over the airports during the Revolutionary War.

Well you're wrong again.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/23/politics/fact-check-eric-trump-biden-teleprompter-telemundo/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

He was speaking to a lady on a video call and responding to her question when the screen went blank. I suppose there's no chance you'll accept you were wrong on this.

No absolutely not, that looks perfectly legitimate from Biden, thank you for showing me that.

I couldn't see how technically it could be achieved, but there you go!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Not to mention the continental army taking over the airports during the Revolutionary War.

‘DONALD PRUMP’

Faugheen wrote: »
    ‘DONALD PRUMP’

"They rammed the ramparts, they took over the airports"

Donald J Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I think it's hilarious that you managed to prove your own point with your own video on this thread, not realising that it was an out of context video and had to have it shown to you, you literally took the bait, hook line and sinker, I'm kind of proud of that, as it looked like it wasn't going to happen at first.

Hopefully this will force some critical thinking and realisation that Trump is in far more of a decline than Biden is.

My betting is that it will be ignored, and we'll see more out of context/doctored videos as the hole being dug gets deeper.

How a rational human being can think Trump is more fit for president (irregardless of policies) either mentally or physically, boggles the mind.

Danzy wrote: »
    Certainly disrespectful to the granddaughter, implied she lied.

It's different to booing over the fuc...g coffin though.

They are the same people who were mourning her a few days ago.

Tbh, if he's not respecting her wishes. He probably shouldn't be attending her funeral plus he's been glorying in her death for days, even manufacturing t-shirts about filling her seat. So protesting the fact he's a disrespectful arse is fine tbh, particularly since he won't even say he'll peacefully leave office.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

I missed that:eek: Is that what he actually said?

• Advertisement

baaba maal wrote: »
    I missed that:eek: Is that what he actually said?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement