Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocaine etc is everywhere?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,651 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Cocaine and Steroids seem to have lost any taboo they may have had before

The younger generation seem to look at them like our one (90s) did smoking, some do it some don't but its not a big deal to anyone ,Its just become normal for them if friends do par take, it's not even conversation worthy to them

Very sad and worrying

bigpink wrote: »
    I know no one that takes it or sells it at all

You definitely do and must be quite sheltered to think such a thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

flanna01 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong..
    To digest cocaine in the first place, suggests a condition of want??
    The punter needs to be artificially propelled to a higher plateau..??
    How sad is that?
    One's own life is so inadequate, that one has to take mind altering substances to offset the reality of who they really are..
    And coke is a 'in' thing........
    Really??

Jesus, must be a new thing. It’s not like people have been taking mood altering drugs since Trog licked his first toad!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Phil Bogan

Imagine actually giving your money to some scumbag so you can ingest some **** drug that's been cut with God knows what?

This is why I have no sympathy when drug users od.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Phil Bogan wrote: »
    Imagine actually giving your money to some scumbag so you can ingest some **** drug that's been cut with God knows what?

This is why I have no sympathy when drug users od.

Well they don't exactly have the option to buy it uncut from an upstanding citizen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

i heard sigmund freud invented it, some mad pure liquid, he said only dumb people suffer addiction and wanted to ride his ma.

coke? a no thanks from me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Phil Bogan

cian68 wrote: »
    Well they don't exactly have the option to buy it uncut from an upstanding citizen

They could just not take drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Wouldn’t be a fan. I’m well able to put away 10 pints anyway without needing a few snorts from Satan’s snuff pouch to keep going. Very overrated drug.

If you take too much of it you also get a dose of coke cock. There you are gagging for the ride, and not a fücking stir out of it. Worse than brewers droop by far. Not even tapping it off the bedside locker works. Dead as a fücking dodo and your mind racing with filthy thoughts.

All bull****. U must have a limp dick Johnny and the coke wouldn't help ya anyway. I assume your speaking from experience

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Pub I worked in used to ask customers who ordered a coke 'would you like a bottle or a line?'

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Jesus, must be a new thing. It’s not like people have been taking mood altering drugs since Trog licked his first toad!!

Trog was a hero of mine, besides licking toads, he snorted caterpillars and other insects, fact his first stone and outer body experience was when his brother Trig hit him with a massive rock in the back of the head, he got a two day stone out of that. Poor Trig died shortly after if i'm not mistaken, he thought the ultimate high came from licking a sabretooth tigers left ball, needless to say, the tiger didnt need to hunt for a day or two after his meal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

rapul wrote: »
    All bull****. U must have a limp dick Johnny and the coke wouldn't help ya anyway. I assume your speaking from experience

Less of the personals please, rapul. I normally have a boner you could hang a wet beach towel on. The few times I’ve overindulged in the sneachta I’ve got the Bolivian equivalent of brewers droop.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coke%20dick

Well known and widely discussed phenomenon. You’re barking up the wrong tree, dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Less of the personals please, rapul. I normally have a boner you could hang a wet beach towel on. The few times I’ve overindulged in the sneachta I’ve got the Bolivian equivalent of brewers droop.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coke%20dick

Well known and widely discussed phenomenon. You’re barking up the wrong tree, dude.

Each to there own. I still say bull, that's just my opinion dude.
    And obviously I'm speaking from experience, go away with your urban dictionary!

Wouldn’t be a fan. I’m well able to put away 10 pints anyway without needing a few snorts from Satan’s snuff pouch to keep going. Very overrated drug.

If you take too much of it you also get a dose of coke cock. There you are gagging for the ride, and not a fücking stir out of it. Worse than brewers droop by far. Not even tapping it off the bedside locker works. Dead as a fücking dodo and your mind racing with filthy thoughts.

Ok I've experienced that on many occasions the only thing I found when I woke the next morning I had a cock that could break concrete, so the moral of my story is morning sex after a coke night is the way to go. On the same subject I know friends after getting a pull on coke would start downing the little blue pill for the horn.
    I also have friends who have no problem giving a stiffie on coke. So maybe is a persons metabolism that decides whether they're hard or not. But for me is the morning after sex, I often wonder how I never broke a womans teeth when my cock changed into superhero cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 coconnell44

It's everywhere- even in the back arse of the countryside. Disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Kylta wrote: »
    Ok I've experienced that on many occasions the only thing I found when I woke the next morning I had a cock that could break concrete, so the moral of my story is morning sex after a coke night is the way to go. On the same subject I know friends after getting a pull on coke would start downing the little blue pill for the horn.
    I also have friends who have no problem giving a stiffie on coke. So maybe is a persons metabolism that decides whether they're hard or not. But for me is the morning after sex, I often wonder how I never broke a womans teeth when my cock changed into superhero cock.

That wasn't coke you were taking if you were able to get hard.

Ok maybe I’m just not that clued in but everyone tells me it’s so easy to get Cocaine and other drugs.

I’m not disputing this but I just wonder how someone who is decent etc decides they need a bag of coke and knows who to call or where to look.

I’m from a small town and know people who take drugs but not sell

Any person who cannot score drugs in the modern age is either a hermit or removed from modern society. Ordering drugs is like ordering a take away. Everybody has access to drugs whether true a friend or a friend of a friend. And folks who take coke and thinks nobody knows their taking coke, well thats totally unrealistic too

Yew

Lets say I know what drugs I took(its a long time since I indugled), lets say unlike most people when I was doing coke, It was real coke not the the danced on stuff thats getting passed around at the moment.
    And the morning after I always had a stuffie if their was a woman in the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,017 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Relikk wrote: »
    Cocaine, the abuse of it and mainly having to deal with insufferable people on it would be one of the many reasons why I stopped working in the music/entertainment industry. It's endemic there.

I worked in a job where at social events it was all over the place literally. It used to be great craic, night out, at the dogs, town, local wherever.. few drinks, craic whatever... changed when a couple of grim idiots began working there.. if one..he wasn’t a part time dealer he was certainly the work do ‘distributor’.... he kept his job even though he broke a bag over a managers head by accident messing in the bathroom of a pub who was buying it off him there.

An outright cûnts drug, insufferable eejits on it definitely... don’t miss that craic..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,394 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It can be got in any place in Ireland really.
    It’s depends on the social circle you mix in with in my experience.
    At college for example I was friends with two lots of people one group into going out, drinking,etc and I could have gotten anything I wanted really and the other group were into going out for food, cinema, watching films, etc and drugs wouldn’t have been mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Did the op score yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

Cocaine is bad news , has destroyed the lives of a number of people I know . All fine starting out taking a Line or two . Before you know it you’ll be spending every euro you have on it . Then you will be hiding drugs for local traveller drugs gang and then if you fcuk up they’ll attack your family or burn your house down . It has destroyed rural ireland. .

• Ket and MDMA were the drug of choice when I was in college. Cheaper than the sniff of Chuck and apparently better quality.

Never did either so I couldn't say.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

Trog was a hero of mine, besides licking toads, he snorted caterpillars and other insects, fact his first stone and outer body experience was when his brother Trig hit him with a massive rock in the back of the head, he got a two day stone out of that. Poor Trig died shortly after if i'm not mistaken, he thought the ultimate high came from licking a sabretooth tigers left ball, needless to say, the tiger didnt need to hunt for a day or two after his meal.

didnt he live a stones throw from a family who all died of mysterious head injuries?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,692 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Yew

Lets say I know what drugs I took(its a long time since I indugled), lets say unlike most people when I was doing coke, It was real coke not the the danced on stuff thats getting passed around at the moment.
    And the morning after I always had a stuffie if their was a woman in the bed.

Do it regularly and in bigger quantity and you’ll end up in bed with a man . :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭SB71

Real Ecatasy in the early 90's was the best drug of all, Coke turns a lot of people into complete and utter arseholes, even people i know have changed so much because they are on it all the time, i dont really have any time for them anymore .

cj maxx wrote: »
    Do it regularly and in bigger quantity and you’ll end up in bed with a man . :)

That's actually happen to a couple of friends of mine, one in particular who I actually thought was homophobic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I would be trying hard to not make toooooo much of a habit of it. Gets pricey and will catch up on you if you are on the right gear.

Stick to weddings and birthdays and enjoy yourself. Be careful at the start, it is mixed to phuck and batches vary. If you take toooooo much it can knock you out cold, no craic there. If you start sweating or getting confused get outside and stare at the stars for 20 minutes, even if it is raining. If it is 7.00 am on a Monday morning please ring in sick and go home and try to avoid the early house option. Thursday night was good enough while it lasted.

Avoid freebasing if possible, that is very very nice and will drain your wallet in weeks. Don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,692 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That's actually happen to a couple of friends of mine, one in particular who I actually thought was homophobic.

To some friends of mine too , although you can never really know if they were already gay/bi/curious before.
    I read a good book about cocaine and I think Freud had mentioned that it can bring up homosexual feelings

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Am I the only person in the country who was never offered any type of illegal drug?
    Don’t believe I’d try it even if offered. A few pints of Guinness does me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Tell me more, please?

Advertisement