Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocaine etc is everywhere?

Options
  • 28-08-2020 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Ok maybe I’m just not that clued in but everyone tells me it’s so easy to get Cocaine and other drugs.

I’m not disputing this but I just wonder how someone who is decent etc decides they need a bag of coke and knows who to call or where to look.

I’m from a small town and know people who take drugs but not sell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TallGlass2

Thinly veiled asking for a friend where can I get bag thread is it?

I tried selling washing powder by labelling it "cocaine". A runaway success, still on the run from disgruntled customers. I'll be rebranding tic tacs as mandies next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

Ok maybe I’m just not that clued in but everyone tells me it’s so easy to get Cocaine and other drugs.

I’m not disputing this but I just wonder how someone who is decent etc decides they need a bag of coke and knows who to call or where to look.

Coke is expensive, users buy a few grams to try offset some of the cost. This is what makes everyone a dealer when they're just buying more to offload some of it

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

What is the difference in what people injest?

You could be dropped into the remotest part of Ireland and within 20 mins you could have collection arrange.

The war on drugs has been a total and utter waste of time, money and resources.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TallGlass2

Vestiapx wrote: »
    What is the difference in what people injest?

Bit of a line there between cocaine and crack cocaine ! (pardon the pun)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

You could be dropped into the remotest part of Ireland and within 20 mins you could have collection arrange.

And it has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

And it has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

The greatest tragedy of all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

And people.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

TallGlass2 wrote: »
    Bit of a line there between cocaine and crack cocaine ! (pardon the pun)

The whole powder v freebase coke thing in America is crazy. There are actually films made to discuss it. End of the day it's a person's both and their right to I jest what ever they want. Clearly they should not operate machinery etc while under the influence but in their own time I really don't get the judgement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,934 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

its all about who you know and all that, its not hard to realize its going on in the toilets wherever you are. some places Bar Staff/security know (could be on it themselves) and turn a blind eye to it

Then going around asking for it might land you in the **** as undercover gardai could be there

Its a bad drug but safer than others but then again its bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Cocaines a hell of a drug

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Its not as common as weed or mdna but it is everywhere.

My ex only ever did cocaine in london for ages as it was much cheaper there but now ..its not as expensive in Ireland as people think.

I would say just before covid ..coke was at celtic tiger level usage again. If it were not for covid it would be now.

But people get around change fast so i expect it will be used again soon (if not now) again soon.

I still tend to think its not as bad as the uk ..but who knows.

Most people who take drugs have 'offloaded' ..'offloading' of prescription drugs is also common ..

Its not the same as dealing. There are many ...once in a while drug dealers ...

In my experience serious drug dealers have been doing it since they were kids ...like 11 12 etc ...they get sucked in that young ...often in debt

Yes it would be everywhere ..dealing is in wealthy schools too.

Why do you ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Need to take it out of those aztecs hands. What with their bizarre rituals and bloodletting

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Need to take it out of those aztecs hands. What with their bizarre rituals and bloodletting
    ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Posh people call it banger, I was at a very affluent house party in Ballsbridge a few years ago and there was a lot of Banger going around.

I'm not into drug's or drinking, but fck me those ladydahs know how to snort their banger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

?

I don’t know, make it available under the counter or something. For those in the know under the guise of some slightly illicit artificial sweetener or something. “Puts a pep in your step”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Terrible bang for your buck. High lasts no time at all, at all.

You turn into a prick for a while and your wallet gets very light, very quickly.

Easy money for Jayo and Anto though.

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I don’t know, make it available under the counter or something. For those in the know under the guise of some slightly illicit artificial sweetener or something. “Puts a pep in your step”
    oh ok

I don't use anything personally i can't. But well make legal substitutes i guess.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

I know no one that takes it or sells it at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Yeah, it's pretty much everywhere, not to the same extent as weed but more so than mdma in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

KungPao wrote: »
    Terrible bang for your buck. High lasts no time at all, at all.

You turn into a prick for a while and your wallet gets very light, very quickly.

Easy money for Jayo and Anto though.

Fools and their money are soon parted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,295 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

bigpink wrote: »

Same as

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

Im old now 15 / 20 years ago it was all drinking mainly . The odd time some people I knew would get cocaine and I dabbled... I never noticed anything ! What is it meant to do? Is it supposed to give you a drunk feeling:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

bigpink wrote: »
    Someone you know could be on it in the pub with you and you wouldn't realise it. It's a very easy drug to take and not let on.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

Someone you know could be on it in the pub with you and you wouldn't realise it. It's a very easy drug to take and not let on.

Lol so whats the appeal of spending money on it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,934 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Yup, has been like that for a very long time now, many many years, most of us are probably only a quick phone call away from most drugs, including myself, we desperately need to rethink how we deal with this problem urgently

• Registered Users Posts: 13,532 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Not really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Nothing wrong with a bit of cocaine sure you can't party all night without it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Sales/usage must be non existent if it’s a drug people take when out on the beer. Can’t imagine someone sat home alone doing it like hash.

Advertisement