Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

manual_man wrote: »
    Yeah Robertson a good pick I think

With both Bruno and Shaw not in the squad, I’m now thinking of getting Mahrez in for Bruno instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Digne and Azpi with a brace of -2 :) Have to remember to hang onto a transfer or two for the last day next season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

thunderdog wrote:
    With both Bruno and Shaw not in the squad, I’m now thinking of getting Mahrez in for Bruno instead

What did you do in the end?

What did you do in the end?

Went for Mahrez in the end in my second team

thunderdog wrote: »
    Went for Mahrez in the end in my second team

You might just sneak ahead of me with your 2nd team thanks to Azpi and Digne being Dumb and Dumber today. Had an alright day considering I had those two and didn't have Mane.

• Advertisement

claw wrote: »
    You might just sneak ahead of me with your 2nd team thanks to Azpi and Digne being Dumb and Dumber today. Had an alright day considering I had those two and didn't have Mane.

I captained Mane in the end in both teams but I don’t have Kane in either of them. Not sure it’s enough for my first team to push into the top 100

I captained Mane in the end in both teams but I don’t have Kane in either of them. Not sure it’s enough for my first team to push into the top 100

A lot of people would have had Azpi and Bruno and other United players. You never know. Mane should get man of the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Finished 70th overall. Happy enough with it. Time to relax see us all in july/august when we are busy picking our teams.

Got a bit closer and finished on 126. Very happy with that. Hopefully this season wasn’t beginners luck! Looking forward to next season-hopefully planning will be a bit easier.

Enjoy the break lads-hope to see everyone giving it another go next season

Dropped down to 240 and 650 mainly due to Digne and Azpi. Is what it is. Won a mini-league I was in fairly comfortably.

Fully expect our league to have someone challenging to win it next season. Another team in the boards league got 91st, Eze Mane. Fair play to them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Finished just outside the top 1k with 2nd team and 2k with first team. Looking forward to the return of a normal season next year, I definitely didn't enjoy the spaced out game format and no fans this season.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Finished just outside the top 1k with 2nd team and 2k with first team. Looking forward to the return of a normal season next year, I definitely didn't enjoy the spaced out game format and no fans this season.

I think next year if it goes back to normal with Saturday 3pm kick offs and so on, we won't have so many teams doing the same thing. More captain choices. A lot of the single gamedays this season we all pretty much were doing auto captain.

claw wrote: »
    I think next year if it goes back to normal with Saturday 3pm kick offs and so on, we won't have so many teams doing the same thing. More captain choices. A lot of the single gamedays this season we all pretty much were doing auto captain.

Yea I agree. I prefer the sat/sun/mon format for watching games and for playing all the different fantasy games. Hopefully it goes back to it but I think they might keep the Friday game. If it's 1 game on Friday 1 on Monday I wont mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Finished on 695 and 1264. Definitely not the worst but couldn't crack the top 100 and wasn't that close in the end. Didn't get off to the best start - used a few too many transfers pre 1st overhaul and had a little bit of bad luck with injuries early on. If I'd just played it safe and started out with a template-like setup with minimal transfers until the 1st overhaul I definitely would have been better off - so that's the lesson there. Other than that I didn't do too badly - I stuck at it and clawed back a fair bit of ground in the end. Going big on Man City before most definitely paid dividends, though I'm still miffed I didn't captain Cancelo for that monster haul (well done Donegal for that shout) :o:D Anyway will be back for more punishment next season I'm definitely giving this more attention than FPL these days

I’m heading down to Dublin on 19th June for a few days. Anybody available to meet up and have a boards sky fantasy football meet up. Will buy everyone a pint or 2.

I’m heading down to Dublin on 19th June for a few days. Anybody available to meet up and have a boards sky fantasy football meet up. Will buy everyone a pint or 2.

I'll probably be free on the Sunday for a pint. Maybe watch Wales v Italy in the city center?

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I'll probably be free on the Sunday for a pint. Maybe watch Wales v Italy in the city center?

Sounds good, you can find us a good pub in Dublin.

Advertisement