Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

DCL owners-what’s your plan with him given he will miss the match tonight but should be back for the Arsenal game for the single day game. I might do DCL to Holding to get the single day captain covered on the 23rd

Is Lacazette worth a punt instead of Holding?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Considering Bowen now as a Neto replacement. Serious differential for the run in if Antonio is ruled out. 3 in 3 and looked dangerous against Leicester.

7 pointer today :)

thunderdog wrote: »
    DCL owners-what’s your plan with him given he will miss the match tonight but should be back for the Arsenal game for the single day game. I might do DCL to Holding to get the single day captain covered on the 23rd

Is Lacazette worth a punt instead of Holding?

Went with Lacazette in the end. Hopefully works out better than my Aubameyang punt a few weeks ago

7 pointer today :)

Nice differential, I’ll probably get Maddison in for Neto towards the end of the week

I've taken the chance that Kane won't play against Southampton and got Lacazette in for him. Two extra games potentially and will cover the Friday night captaincy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Didn't do anything yesterday which meant I had no players as I still have Antonio :pac: Was too late when I realised! Not a big fan of this gameweek at all.

I've taken the chance that Kane won't play against Southampton and got Lacazette in for him. Two extra games potentially and will cover the Friday night captaincy.

Bloody hell, off injured after 70 mins. Hard to catch a break lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

The amount of injuries is nuts. Don't have Laca myself but have had Neto, Antonio, DCL, and Kane and Lingard now injury doubts.

Yeah the injuries are starting to pile up now

I think that was a risky move anyway taking Kane out. Who knows with Mourinho. Playing first on Wednesday so you would know already if he was playing regarding captaincy. I am waiting till the last moment before I decide what Leicester player to put in.

• Advertisement

claw wrote: »
    I think that was a risky move anyway taking Kane out. Who knows with Mourinho. Playing first on Wednesday so you would know already if he was playing regarding captaincy. I am waiting till the last moment before I decide what Leicester player to put in.

Yeah it was risky alright but thought it was worth a shot to try and move up a few places.

Yeah it was risky alright but thought it was worth a shot to try and move up a few places.

I don't have the transfers so I don't have the options really. I have 2 Southampton players so one of them is likely to be going for a Leicester player. I set all my captains up on Friday and left it on Antonio but then forgot to take him out for Lingard. With my luck I will do the transfer next week, Antonio will play and Lingard won't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Kane will probably be picking the team now :-)

Might get Robertson in now for Raphinha to double up with TAA at the back

Edit: scrap that, leaves the funds too tight to get in some of the Leicester players later on in the week

Might get Robertson in now for Raphinha to double up with TAA at the back

Edit: scrap that, leaves the funds too tight to get in some of the Leicester players later on in the week

Had Raphinha and Salah in this match, this week is turning into the week from hell. Just have to hope Salah gets on.

Had Raphinha and Salah in this match, this week is turning into the week from hell. Just have to hope Salah gets on.

Yeah I’m lucky that I have TAA so will switch the armband to him.

Some amount of injuries this week in my team (and most likely in most other teams).

Neto, DCL, Lacazette, Raphinha, possibly Kane and Lingard (although Lingard looks like he should be ok)

Yeah I’m lucky that I have TAA so will switch the armband to him.

Some amount of injuries this week in my team (and most likely in most other teams).

Neto, DCL, Lacazette, Raphinha, possibly Kane and Lingard (although Lingard looks like he should be ok)

I just have Antonio, Raphinha and maybe Kane injured. Doubt the latter two are serious though. At this stage everyone is in the same boat.

I just have Antonio, Raphinha and maybe Kane injured. Doubt the latter two are serious though. At this stage everyone is in the same boat.

Who would you favour between these two for Raphinha. Kabak or Harrison? I think I’ll get one of them in now

Edit: went for Harrison in the end

Who would you favour between these two for Raphinha. Kabak or Harrison? I think I’ll get one of them in now

Edit: went for Harrison in the end

Sorry, didn't see this in time! How many transfers do you have now?

Sorry, didn't see this in time! How many transfers do you have now?

I have 9 left now-burning through them quick enough over the last week or two

• Advertisement

I have 9 left now-burning through them quick enough over the last week or two

That is plenty. You can always take out Harrison for a Leicester player later on in the week.

That is plenty. You can always take out Harrison for a Leicester player later on in the week.

Yeah I have Lacazette and Neto earmarked for Maddison and Iheanacho so I’ll probably hang onto Harrison for the time being.

I've brought in Pulisic as captain tonight. He seems to have hit a bit of form finally. He also finished last season strongly.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I've brought in Pulisic as captain tonight. He seems to have hit a bit of form finally. He also finished last season strongly.

Brings back memories he almost cost me 50k lol. This week been crazy with injuries and players being benched.

With Azpilicueta benched, I think I’ll give a transfer a miss today. Made 3 transfers already this week-want to save the other 2 for the Leicester game.

Hopefully Azpi might get an appearance point or two

Brings back memories he almost cost me 50k lol. This week been crazy with injuries and players being benched.

Did your rival have him or did he flop for you?

Was lucky I had Rudiger as well as Apzi tonight so was able to change captaincy. Still have Sanchez as well, may as well keep him at this stage!

Another 0 points today thanks to Azpi benched. All the benched players better play over the weekend :) Potentially 5 players playing tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »

Going to get some mileage out of Leicester the way it is going!

Advertisement