Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

claw wrote: »
    Going to get some mileage out of Leicester the way it is going!
    Yeah I've planned on getting Fofana in but I'm a little worried he may not play every game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

manual_man wrote: »
    Yeah I've planned on getting Fofana in but I'm a little worried he may not play every game

I am waiting till tomorrow and I see a team sheet before I decide. Outfield player and not Vardy anyway. I have to work out who I am taking out. I have 2 Southampton players and 9 from 9 other teams, so the most logical choice would be one of them.

So from Martinez, Dias, Ward Prowse and Vestergaard who would people captain. Dias if I knew he was playing but the way this week is going :)

So from Martinez, Dias, Ward Prowse and Vestergaard who would people captain. Dias if I knew he was playing but the way this week is going :)

Went with Dias in the end. Might as well keep the captain blanks going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

From Leicester I’ll start with Iheanacho and Maddison and wait another week to get a 3rd Leicester player. Still not convinced with their defenders

• Advertisement

thunderdog wrote: »
    From Leicester I’ll start with Iheanacho and Maddison and wait another week to get a 3rd Leicester player. Still not convinced with their defenders

Going forward you probably should get a Burnley player in. Playing Fulham on Monday 10th May, the only match. Apart from Liverpool fixtures not bad for the rest of the season.

Going forward you probably should get a Burnley player in. Playing Fulham on Monday 10th May, the only match. Apart from Liverpool fixtures not bad for the rest of the season.

Cheers yeah I haven’t had a scan through the fixtures yet. I’ll get a copy of the updated fixture list from FF hub to see who is playing when

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Did your rival have him or did he flop for you?

Everybody else had him bar me. Was nervous not having him

No cover for tonight-have 7 transfers left but not sure I’ll use 1 of them for tonight.

Looking at doing Kane to Vardy to triple up on Leicester attack (with the aim of getting Kane back in once fit)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yeah I'm not going to bother with anyone tonight either, only have 4 transfers left now and one of them will be for Vardy. Also have Raphinha out injured again but think I'll leave him in.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm not going to bother with anyone tonight either, only have 4 transfers left now and one of them will be for Vardy. Also have Raphinha out injured again but think I'll leave him in.

Raphinha to Maddison an option as a 2 for 1 (3 for 1 if Raphinha misses the United game)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Burned 4 transfers this week (had 14 left) and brought in Son, Bale, Nacho and then took out son for Vardy.

Happy enough though as I moved up from 9k to 5k.

I was at 11k in early Jan and set a target of top 1k finish, so the dream is still alive.

Raphinha to Maddison an option as a 2 for 1 (3 for 1 if Raphinha misses the United game)

Good shout, that might be worth the transfer. Looks like Raphinha won't make the United game.

Burned 4 transfers this week (had 14 left) and brought in Son, Bale, Nacho and then took out son for Vardy.

Happy enough though as I moved up from 9k to 5k.

I was at 11k in early Jan and set a target of top 1k finish, so the dream is still alive.

Good amount of transfers-how many Leicester players are you planning to have in-you could probably stretch to 4 with that many transfers left

Good shout, that might be worth the transfer. Looks like Raphinha won't make the United game.

Not sure if have the terminology right here now that I look at it-maybe it should be 2 for 0 (3 for 0 if he misses United game)

No cover for tonight-have 7 transfers left but not sure I’ll use 1 of them for tonight.

Looking at doing Kane to Vardy to triple up on Leicester attack (with the aim of getting Kane back in once fit)

Why would you be saving them? Most matches are pretty covered now. Week 36 are midweek matches so you are going to have captaincies sorted for that. Week 38 they all play at the same time!

Why would you be saving them? Most matches are pretty covered now. Week 36 are midweek matches so you are going to have captaincies sorted for that. Week 38 they all play at the same time!

Who would you go for a 1 game punt tonight? I could be tempted to move Kane to ‘X’ and then player ‘X’ straight onto Vardy

Who would you go for a 1 game punt tonight? I could be tempted to move Kane to ‘X’ and then player ‘X’ straight onto Vardy

I would do DCL on the basis that a lot of people probably still have him. So if he delivers tonight it will affect your ranking. Because it is only the one match you could see who is playing for Arsenal tonight too I guess. It is a tough one to call but because you have the transfers you are in the position to cover all captaincies going forward. I have Digne for what it's worth, he chips away but I never expect anything from him. Probably stuck with him for the rest of the season too because of that back match with Villa he still has to play.

I would do DCL on the basis that a lot of people probably still have him. So if he delivers tonight it will affect your ranking. Because it is only the one match you could see who is playing for Arsenal tonight too I guess. It is a tough one to call but because you have the transfers you are in the position to cover all captaincies going forward. I have Digne for what it's worth, he chips away but I never expect anything from him. Probably stuck with him for the rest of the season too because of that back match with Villa he still has to play.

I think you’ve convinced me to get someone in for tonight-I’ll see what the lineup is. DCL approx 30% owned (top 1k)-tempted to take a chance on Sigurdsson as a differential (<1% owned in top 1k)

Glad I didn't waste a transfer on Holding now or any Everton, they've looked awful.

• Advertisement

20 points from Digne, don't believe it.

20 points from Digne, don't believe it.

Good stuff-I went for Sigurdsson in the end-the only good point was him matching DCL

Good stuff-I went for Sigurdsson in the end-the only good point was him matching DCL

I think it was worth a punt, he hit the bar. A lot of people will be stuck with DCL going forward with the game in hand they have. Think I might be better off with Digne going forward.

3 Leicester attackers for tonight-could do with a few goals between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Had Bale (c) in both teams yesterday

Up to 3.5k with both team.

Not set up all that great for upcoming fixtures to be honest, definitely going without a captain option on some of the games over the next 2 weeks.

Had Bale (c) in both teams yesterday

Up to 3.5k with both team.

Not set up all that great for upcoming fixtures to be honest, definitely going without a captain option on some of the games over the next 2 weeks.

Having Bale at all is a differential in itself going forward. Not sure how many people will be able to put him in if he keeps scoring as they won't have the transfers.

Antonio back happy days :) Will enjoy it till he gets injured again!

Antonio back happy days :) Will enjoy it till he gets injured again!

Wow fair play for hanging onto him!

Wow fair play for hanging onto him!

Only have 2 transfers left, hanging onto them. Gambled on keeping Antonio because West Ham needed to get him fit. Couldn't believe he started. Wouldn't have had a captain tonight in my 1st team otherwise. Have Lingard in my 2nd team.

• Advertisement

38 points from Antonio, dare I say after watching the match that I could have had more :)

Advertisement