Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I would definitely ship Dallas, Raphinha is a tough one as he's one of the form players in the league. Jota should outscore him but I'd be surprised if Raphinhas form fades away.

Yeah I might keep Raphinha and move Neto to Jota instead after the Friday game. Wolves with very good fixtures though and with rumours of Jiminez returning, Wolves could have a strong end to the season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

thunderdog wrote: »
    Interesting, with the likes of people engaging more with FF hub and FF scout, is it harder to hit the top 100 now in comparison to previous years?

Definitely. A lot more information floating around. Seems to have really caught on this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Taking a punt on Richarlison tonight as captain. Seems to be playing much better and more central last couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Interesting, with the likes of people engaging more with FF hub and FF scout, is it harder to hit the top 100 now in comparison to previous years?

Definitely a lot harder to get a top 100 finish. More people playing it and the ffhub podcast have brought it up another level.

Won’t be winning it this season anyways only 7 transfers left now. Injuries and wrong captaincy picks hurt me. But hopeful of another top 100 finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Captain Neto, not a good start to the weekend.

• Advertisement

Captain Neto, not a good start to the weekend.

Similar to the start of the last gameweek!

Had KDB as captain and Dias for the early game. With them both benched I’ll probably get Salah and TAA in for them. Maybe a Leicester defender instead of TAA

Had KDB as captain and Dias for the early game. With them both benched I’ll probably get Salah and TAA in for them. Maybe a Leicester defender instead of TAA

Had no one yesterday so no major damage done. Only have Dias now from City. Hope Raphinha scores. Captain Salah today. Will end in tears :)

I did Dias and KDB to Trent and Lingard. Have Kane, Nacho and Jota up front so Salah can wait.

claw wrote: »
    Had no one yesterday so no major damage done. Only have Dias now from City. Hope Raphinha scores. Captain Salah today. Will end in tears :)

Yeah I’m going to have to leave Dallas in my team now. Hopefully assists the Raphinha goal ;)

• Advertisement

I did Dias and KDB to Trent and Lingard. Have Kane, Nacho and Jota up front so Salah can wait.

I have Antonio so playing a waiting game with him. If I think he is out for more than a match I will get Lingard. Not sure what way that match with Leicester goes tomorrow.

Yeah I’m going to have to leave Dallas in my team now. Hopefully assists the Raphinha goal ;)

Fair play to him, he went 1 better than the assist

Those transfers worked out well!

Not getting in Lingard for Antonio not a great strategy. Big 6 points for captain Kane and Bruno today :)

Those transfers worked out well!

Yeah Nacho and Lingard today...but of course captained Bruno! Guilty of playing it too safe I think.

Got very lucky with still having Dallas in my team for his haul-would have definitely shipped him out if my 2 city players were starting. Captain Lingard today so a very decent weekend.

Eying up a Kane to Iheanacho move for the Leicester game v West Brom.

I’ll aim to get Kane back in (for DCL) after his blank week.

Got very lucky with still having Dallas in my team for his haul-would have definitely shipped him out if my 2 city players were starting. Captain Lingard today so a very decent weekend.

Eying up a Kane to Iheanacho move for the Leicester game v West Brom.

I’ll aim to get Kane back in (for DCL) after his blank week.

Looking at the boards league for the week you have 109 points so far! I only have 41! You are only 22 points behind me in it now. With the transfers you have left you won't be far off winning it!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Not having lingard is killing my rank. Something I thought I would never say.

Looking at the boards league for the week you have 109 points so far! I only have 41! You are only 22 points behind me in it now. With the transfers you have left you won't be far off winning it!

Ha I’d be very happy with a top 5 boards finish with a secondary goal to see how close to overall top 100 I can get.

I’ll definitely play more aggressively in the first half of next season. I was too cautious about running out of transfers-now I’m unsure how to best spend the remaining 11 transfers.

A lot of teams became very similar at the second overhaul-it seems the best way to play it is to make as much ground as possible (with the necessary transfers) pre second overhaul before sky teams converge for the run in

Ha I’d be very happy with a top 5 boards finish with a secondary goal to see how close to overall top 100 I can get.

I’ll definitely play more aggressively in the first half of next season. I was too cautious about running out of transfers-now I’m unsure how to best spend the remaining 11 transfers.

A lot of teams became very similar at the second overhaul-it seems the best way to play it is to make as much ground as possible (with the necessary transfers) pre second overhaul before sky teams converge for the run in

I am down to 236th after yesterday's disaster. Dallas didn't affect my ranking too much but Lingard did. I think you will get top 100 no hassle. A lot of people have 5 transfers or less (me included) so if you use your head you will go ahead of them. So many matches to cover over this season, you really have to use every one of your 40 transfers carefully.

• Advertisement

Captained JWP and have Vestergaard. Think I am playing the game wrong :)

Captained JWP and have Vestergaard. Think I am playing the game wrong :)

Think of the positives-more points than DCL captainers ;)

Fair to say I am done with 1 or both of them after this :pac:

Not now :)

Sanchez captain tonight, might finally creep into top 1k. Need to replace Neto now, ideally it would be Arsenal/Everton player to cover that Friday night but I don't really want any of their players. Maybe Holding, their run in is really good, surely some clean sheets in there.

Sanchez captain tonight, might finally creep into top 1k. Need to replace Neto now, ideally it would be Arsenal/Everton player to cover that Friday night but I don't really want any of their players. Maybe Holding, their run in is really good, surely some clean sheets in there.

Yeah I’d say Holding or Leno are your best options. I also need to move Neto on-no Leicester cover so probably for Maddison, I’m not convinced by the Leicester defense, and WB have had a bit of a resurgence

Yeah I’d say Holding or Leno are your best options. I also need to move Neto on-no Leicester cover so probably for Maddison, I’m not convinced by the Leicester defense, and WB have had a bit of a resurgence

Might be obvious but I would put in Iheanacho and see what happens. That's what I plan on doing anyway. Not sure how seriously Arsenal are taking the league. They won't be playing Sheffield Utd every week. I have Digne, he is chipping away for me as an Everton alternative. Certainly saved me last night after the Southampton debacle!

Considering Bowen now as a Neto replacement. Serious differential for the run in if Antonio is ruled out. 3 in 3 and looked dangerous against Leicester.

Might be obvious but I would put in Iheanacho and see what happens. That's what I plan on doing anyway. Not sure how seriously Arsenal are taking the league. They won't be playing Sheffield Utd every week. I have Digne, he is chipping away for me as an Everton alternative. Certainly saved me last night after the Southampton debacle!

Yeah Iheanacho is part of the plan as well. Kane to Iheanacho (DCL back to Kane when Spurs next play after their blank). And Neto to Maddison for double Leicester.

Anyone considering Havertz as a punt?

• Advertisement

Yeah Iheanacho is part of the plan as well. Kane to Iheanacho (DCL back to Kane when Spurs next play after their blank). And Neto to Maddison for double Leicester.

Anyone considering Havertz as a punt?

I have Azpi as my Chelsea cover for next week. Certainly more potential reward having Havertz, looked very good over the weekend. Wish he had looked like that at the start of the season!

Advertisement