Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

claw wrote: »
    Wilson is a good shout alright. Wondering who to captain today. I guess everyone captains Bruno but who knows what United will do!

Wilson injured again :( If I'd known this yesterday I would have got Wood instead as had to choose between last night and this Friday for my last transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

thunderdog wrote: »
    Yeah I could get DCL instead but looking at more of a differential for the last few games. Mane 4 90 min games in the last 6, plus a 70 and a 15 min game. You’d imagine Klopp will want him playing most of the last 4 games

He has scored 2 goals in the last 3 matches to be fair. I think Jota is the same kind of idea. Goals in both of them but Liverpool have not been taking their chances.

Wilson injured again :( If I'd known this yesterday I would have got Wood instead as had to choose between last night and this Friday for my last transfer.

Very unlucky with that. Very nice fixtures coming up for Newcastle. They are a better team when ASM, Almiron and Wilson are all playing.

Wood on some run at the moment. Fixtures not too bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

He has scored 2 goals in the last 3 matches to be fair. I think Jota is the same kind of idea. Goals in both of them but Liverpool have not been taking their chances.

Tight for 3rd spot now in the boards league ;)

Do you reckon there is any outside chance of us just about squeezing into the top 100 by the end of the season? Looks like we are 41 points away from it (if FF stuff is up to date)

Maybe a Mane/Mahrez punt might do it!

Tight for 3rd spot now in the boards league ;)

Do you reckon there is any outside chance of us just about squeezing into the top 100 by the end of the season? Looks like we are 41 points away from it (if FF stuff is up to date)

Maybe a Mane/Mahrez punt might do it!

:)

I think you have more chance than me of getting there. I have no transfers left so I am stuck with my team. As it stands I have captains for all the days though and no injuries. Could have done without that Arsenal clean sheet last night, I'd say there were a few Holding's floating around!

You are right to have a punt on one of them though. Even if it doesn't pay off you won't lose any ground.

• Advertisement

:)

I think you have more chance than me of getting there. I have no transfers left so I am stuck with my team. As it stands I have captains for all the days though and no injuries. Could have done without that Arsenal clean sheet last night, I'd say there were a few Holding's floating around!

You are right to have a punt on one of them though. Even if it doesn't pay off you won't lose any ground.

Yeah at this stage, a 200th or 500th place finish is all the same but a top 100 finish would be great (not that it matters for next season as the rank won’t be saved in a GW history like FPL!)

Yeah at this stage, a 200th or 500th place finish is all the same but a top 100 finish would be great (not that it matters for next season as the rank won’t be saved in a GW history like FPL!)

It's a pity they don't keep a history of where you finished each season. Not sure how hard it would be to add it as a feature.

Back inside the top 200 just about, you did well out of TAA last night!

At least we'll get the City team tonight. Only attacker I can afford is Foden. Would nearly get Ederson in, at least I know he'll play the last 3.

Back inside the top 200 just about, you did well out of TAA last night!

I did half consider captaining TAA if Bruno wasn’t starting-I was expecting a 0-0 before the lineups were announced.

You might have been right about Mane ;)

• Advertisement

At least we'll get the City team tonight. Only attacker I can afford is Foden. Would nearly get Ederson in, at least I know he'll play the last 3.

Yeah Ederson is definitely the safest option but I think at this point of the season, you May as well go for the riskier option with the higher points ceiling

Who is your goalie? I agree with thunderdog, I would have a punt on it. Big reward if it pays off.

I did half consider captaining TAA if Bruno wasn’t starting-I was expecting a 0-0 before the lineups were announced.

You might have been right about Mane ;)

Mane should be good to go on Sunday though which is where he will come in handy. If Liverpool play like they did last night that could be a beating.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Torn for tonight's match, City already won the league so will they rest players for CL final? Have Sterling, Fernandhino and Cancelo and undecided who to captain.

Who is your goalie? I agree with thunderdog, I would have a punt on it. Big reward if it pays off.

Cheers guys. Sanchez is goalie and has been quite solid. Punt definitely sounds more exciting!

Torn for tonight's match, City already won the league so will they rest players for CL final? Have Sterling, Fernandhino and Cancelo and undecided who to captain.

Wait till you see the line up and choose then. Cancelo if he plays would be the punt. Hard to know with Sterling. You'd imagine he will be giving everyone a chance to play over the next 3 matches.

Hard to know now which city player to punt on given that lineup. I was considering one of Mahrez or Foden, but probably Cancelo is the best option

Yeah I'm considering giving City player a miss now. Hard to know who to pick and they mightn't even start the next two games then. Think I'd rather use my last transfer on Antonio and captain him tomorrow.

I had Dias. Don't have any transfers in my 1st team. I do in my other one, haven't decided if I am doing anything yet. No guarantee that anyone I put in plays the next 2 looking at it.

Yeah I'm considering giving City player a miss now. Hard to know who to pick and they mightn't even start the next two games then. Think I'd rather use my last transfer on Antonio and captain him tomorrow.

Yeah I’ll do something similar-leave the city game and I’ll get in one of Raphinha or Antonio tomorrow

• Advertisement

Yeah I’ll do something similar-leave the city game and I’ll get in one of Raphinha or Antonio tomorrow

There go my secret weapons to get 3rd in the boards league :D

There go my secret weapons to get 3rd in the boards league :D

Ha which one of those two players ;)

It will be interesting to see how much of a drop in rank we will get after today’s game-can’t imagine many people have any of the players outside of maybe Cancelo and Gundogan. Even then, those two lads haven’t been top picks for a good while now

It will be interesting to see how much of a drop in rank we will get after today’s game-can’t imagine many people have any of the players outside of maybe Cancelo and Gundogan. Even then, those two lads haven’t been top picks for a good while now

Hopefully not too much. Not helping that both players are getting good points tonight the way it is going!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Wait till you see the line up and choose then. Cancelo if he plays would be the punt. Hard to know with Sterling. You'd imagine he will be giving everyone a chance to play over the next 3 matches.

Took your advice and it's paying off :D

Torres on for a 52 point captain haul!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Considered Sterling tonight.

4 City goals and not a as much as an assist for him.

Torres on for a 52 point captain haul!

35 players in the top 1k own him-surprised it’s that high!

Must have been transfers in. Big night for them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

thunderdog wrote:

Wow.

That is unbelievable

Advertisement