Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/R TT....Round 2 - 1 mile TT, Saturday May 30th *** please read post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I'm totally bricking it. Half thinking of just going out at midnight just to get it over and done with. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

OOnegative wrote: »
    https://untappd.com/b/whiplash-setting-sun/2994774

Have a few of these on ice for when I get home tomorrow afternoon, support Irish beer I say.........

Rascals brewed in the heart of Inchicore!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Treviso

If everyone could set their warmups and cool downs as private in Strava, it will help the two lads process the actual 1 mile TTs results (and will be easier for everyone to see them too)

Or you could record all activity you do tomorrow in Strava (Yoga, Pilates, trips to the toilet) just to irk them some more.

Whichever direction you want to take is up to you......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Treviso wrote: »
    If everyone could set their warmups and cool downs as private in Strava, it will help the two lads process the actual 1 mile TTs results (and will be easier for everyone to see them too)

Or you could record all activity you do tomorrow in Strava (Yoga, Pilates, trips to the toilet) just to irk them some more.

Whichever direction you want to take is up to you......

It is up to each individual alright...I like your first suggestion. The second will result in instant disqualification! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

I’ve just learned how to register for that Strava yoke, private setting, that’s the honours class!!!

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

healy1835 wrote: »
    Hazy Jane....usually a pretty Hazy Johnny here when I drink those. Potent stuff! But delicious... Clockwork Tangerine very nice as well. Got me a couple of those 5L Rascals Yankee IPA kegs for the weekend that's in it :)

Damn where sells that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

https://untappd.com/b/whiplash-setting-sun/2994774

Have a few of these on ice for when I get home tomorrow afternoon, support Irish beer I say.........

You not get some Brú sent over to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

For the 3rd and final time, I’m fcukin 41!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinnegar from Donegal is the best I've tried. Have tried many. :)

None tonight tho.

You not get some Brú sent over to you?

No, only delivering in Ireland currently cause of you know what!! Decent craft off licenses here which love Irish beers. Trying to get them order Brù, worked with Whiplash & Kinnegar which they now love.

• Advertisement

For the 3rd and final time, I’m fcukin 41!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I'm not trying to annoy you...;)

Lazare wrote: »
    Kinnegar from Donegal is the best I've tried. Have tried many. :)

None tonight tho.

Scraggy Bay is still my all time favourite beer bar none!!

skyblue46 wrote: »
    I swear I'm not trying to annoy you...;)

Noooooo, you don’t have the word annoy in your vocabulary S!!!!!

Noooooo, you don’t have the word annoy in your vocabulary S!!!!!

Spreadsheets coming out my ass, sheets of paper everywhere...:rolleyes:

Scraggy Bay is still my all time favourite beer bar none!!

That's gorgeous, as is everything they do. My favourite is Rustbucket Rye.

Spreadsheets coming out my ass, sheets of paper everywhere...:rolleyes:

How is this my fault...... 41 pls & thanks.

How is this my fault...... 41 pls & thanks.

It's long been done on the sheet that matters...are you not in bed yet?:rolleyes:

It's long been done on the sheet that matters...are you not in bed yet?:rolleyes:

No hydrating like you recommended earlier in the thread...... hic hic!!!

No hydrating like you recommended earlier in the thread...... hic hic!!!

Haha...me too. Have you checked the timetable for the Army marching band tomorrow?

Haha...me too. Have you checked the timetable for the Army marching band tomorrow?

Yeah they heard about a cantankerous auld Bollix running a TT tomorrow so they figured it was best to leave tomorrow’s hike off!!

• Advertisement

Yeah they heard about a cantankerous auld Bollix running a TT tomorrow so they figured it was best to leave tomorrow’s hike off!!

Not to worry, I'm sure you'll come up with another good excuse for a midrace breather. ;)

Yeah they heard about a cantankerous auld Bollix jointly running a TT tomorrow so they figured it was best to leave tomorrow’s hike off!!

Fixed that....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

Lazare wrote: »
    Damn where sells that?

They did a limited run the other day. Announced it on social media and they all sold out fairly rapidly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭scotindublin

Good to see I am not the only one pre-hydrating and some tips for new beers!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.....if you see someone collapsed around the Polo Grounds in the Park tomorrow will you make sure my Garmin is paused!

I as the sole organiser of the previous better run 5k TT thread wish all you guys the very best tomorrow, grit the teeth and get it done.

It’s has been a great mediocre effort by Lloyd and Harry here, they tried there best. It’s like they say, tell a Kerryman to go into a round room and take a leak in the corner........

Well done S & P super job, should be proud of the numbers ye have achieved, shows the popularity of you both on this forum. Ye took an excellent product and made it a million times better. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

It's like you left the computer after the second paragraph and S wrote the last paragraph while you were in the jacks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Laineyfrecks

It's like you left the computer after the second paragraph and S wrote the last paragraph while you were in the jacks

I spit my bulmers out reading this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭MisterJinx

Good to see I am not the only one pre-hydrating and some tips for new beers!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.....if you see someone collapsed around the Polo Grounds in the Park tomorrow will you make sure my Garmin is paused!

I'll be there at some point, time depends on how many more of these crappy Heineken I get through this evening, judging by the rate if consumption I'd guess 5pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

This is definitely the drinkiest TT I've seen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

A sunny friday, yolo

Advertisement