Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Rainbow hands :D
    I did smarm myself in some purple and had to shower. Its very spread-y. Whatever the word is.
    I just did a watercolourish swirly pattern and I'm going to overlay it with white card, with a pattern cut out with a Stanley knife, so the swirly colours show through the cut outs. Not as psychedlic as it sounds. It's shades of blue and green, quite muted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That sounds class, wish I could get my brain to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Also had a genius thought, alcohol ink for hand washing! I'm deeply doubtful about many people washing hands correctly, this is perfect! Widders I totally want this to really happen :o

Yes Grem :)

You are in danger of getting TLA-itis

When ever I saw IPA I used to think, well, IPA:D. These days whenever I see IPA I think Isopropyl alcohol :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tla?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Three Letter Acronym :)

Now bed-side

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »
    Three Letter Acronym :)

Now bed-side

I can't keep up with the acronyms from my corporate and then the client emails using different ones it's mad how many have come online since February, just nuts..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Don't ask..... because I don't know why!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That's better than flying the flag PK!

Bedside , hoping sleep will arrive a little earlier than last night , four thirty , on a plus note it wasn't too long before I got back up again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I’m so enjoying my working life for as long as it exists, today we blasted off from a coastal airport with one passenger, climbed to 45,000 feet, ATC cleared us directly to our destination 2 hours away, we literally didn’t hear one other aircraft and when we asked to change course to avoided thunderstorms we were told to do as we liked. Next controller told us cleared to the end of the runway and cleared to approach. Tower controller told us hello cleared to land, then after landing, cleared to taxi for miles and park, good night.

Funniest part is that as I avoided thunderstorms i had my Apple Watch check my heart beat, it was around 79-80 beats, last night when i climbed onto the roof of this hotel it was 120 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's better than flying the flag PK!

Bedside , hoping sleep will arrive a little earlier than last night , four thirty , on a plus note it wasn't too long before I got back up again :pac:

That's the Paddy's Day wig from last year....she had a shower...dug it out...and has been wearing it for about 5 hours now...she going to bed now so I'm hoping it's coming off :D

Sleep is never my friend on a good day.... but I'm really out of whack since this all started a few weeks ago

• Advertisement

Don't ask..... because I don't know why!

She's gorgeous Panda.

Bedside awake since 6.45am,long day working at the kitchen table, cooked dinner for the folks and my dad collected it,I'm wondering now if that's actually allowed, l think I'll drop it to them in future.
    I thought I noticed something the other day when he called and again tonight, just a few small things and I really don't want to even think about it but just an odd mistake when talking about things, nothing major at all but strange, I just hope he's not starting to get a little mixed up about things.

Anyway, what a gorgeous evening, I went for a lovely walk at 7.30 and it was like a summers evening,a good few people out and about but the majority are definitely keeping the correct distance. The one thing I've noticed recently is the amount of dog poo,its everywhere, I think people are not bothered picking it up because there's so few witnesses to it happening, it's disgusting .

Alarm set for 7am, I'll definitely wake up but whether I'll stay in the leaba until the last minute or get showered and dressed before work is anyones guess, I'm not admitting which scenario happened today....I love my pjs and dressing gown .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

She's gorgeous Panda.

Bedside awake since 6.45am,long day working at the kitchen table, cooked dinner for the folks and my dad collected it,I'm wondering now if that's actually allowed, l think I'll drop it to them in future.
    I thought I noticed something the other day when he called and again tonight, just a few small things and I really don't want to even think about it but just an odd mistake when talking about things, nothing major at all but strange, I just hope he's not starting to get a little mixed up about things.

Anyway, what a gorgeous evening, I went for a lovely walk at 7.30 and it was like a summers evening,a good few people out and about but the majority are definitely keeping the correct distance. The one thing I've noticed recently is the amount of dog poo,its everywhere, I think people are not bothered picking it up because there's so few witnesses to it happening, it's disgusting .

Alarm set for 7am, I'll definitely wake up but whether I'll stay in the leaba until the last minute or get showered and dressed before work is anyones guess, I'm not admitting which scenario happened today....I love my pjs and dressing gown .

Hmmmm 🤔

Scenario A I wager! 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Reading "The lights go out in Lychford" and drinking tea with a dropped Hobnob in it.. It's funny and sweet.
    Chilly here with no cloud cover tonight.
    Feel like a walk in that bright moonlight but the pale stranger story in the creepy and unnerving thread made me uneasy.
    There's something to be said for "cocooning" at any age :)

Hmmmm 🀔

Scenario A I wager! 😜

I'm just after seeing the personal hygiene thread,I need to stress that I shower every day but sometimes its later in the day than what it used to be,feeling paranoid now.😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm just after seeing the personal hygiene thread,I need to stress that I shower every day but sometimes its later in the day than what it used to be,feeling paranoid now.��

and there was thinking you smelt of roses 24/7 and never had to shower :-P

Roses grow best in horse manure innit? :pac:

Couchside with a medicinal whiskey ;)

I think Sephers meant Rosè.😂

I think Sephers meant Rosè.😂

That explains it, don't know my vinegar from my tempranillo :p

Really :O ? well that's the last time I buy roses!

Sweet dreams all 😴 x

Night Seph, stinky dreams :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This thread moves fast when you're away for a while! I've just read the last page, glad to see Duvet washes herself in rose. :p

Heading bedside too, night wherers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,017 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm just after seeing the personal hygiene thread,I need to stress that I shower every day but sometimes its later in the day than what it used to be,feeling paranoid now.😂

In fairness, that poster is just a filth bag!

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not even going to look at that thread I’d have pure anxiety I was shook to the very core reading one of those threads years ago.
    In bed

Waiting to go home, gonna get close with my pillow for a few hours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Home side after a lovely long walk. I went out at 5 in the dark and got to watch the sun rise and hear the birds wake up and start singing, it was like they were serenading me.... or calling me an aul bollix. Either/or I guess. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Morning all! Dave is awake since 6:30 again! I kinda like this new waking time! Get ahead of the day! Go for a walk shortly. However I am still bedside texting with some other early riser friends.

I’m going to go read the personal hygiene thread now as I’m intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Nice and bright sunny morning here and the birds are in full sing :) They woke me :D

Have a good day!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Guy Person wrote: »
    Home side after a lovely long walk. I went out at 5 in the dark and got to watch the sun rise and hear the birds wake up and start singing, it was like they were serenading me.... or calling me an aul bollix. Either/or I guess. :)

You were up early.
    Bollix. Definitely bollix!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning lovely Wherers!

Doggies walked and cats fed (it's beautiful out).
    Called up to the home place to do a few jobs and wave in at my parents eating their breakfasts.
    Sitting now having a coffee and tapping my toes away to Glenn Miller playing In The Mood on Lyric FM ... here's hoping it will help me to get in the mood for some housework!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Not at all bollix guy, though I'm probably one.
    Went out at six thirty and unleashed the dogs, had a bit of a job to get them back as a hare crossed our path, so a bit of running and shouting and jumping a couple of ditches before I got them back, the hare is safe and well tg.
    On the whatsapp with Siblings and kiddies, all good today.
    Have a couple of eggs poaching and bread in the toaster, so soon I'll be ready for whatever the day brings.
    Stay safe all and have a good whatever day it is!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement