Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options
1313314315316317319»

Comments

And who are ya exactly?

We will frighten new person away if we keep asking who they are :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

Oh, I didn't make the connection. Sorry to hear that, Mike.

I didn't either. Just scrolled back a couple of pages now and seen. Sorry to hear that Mike.

And who are ya exactly?

I'm me. Who are you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

then the tiger cat and then his black brother. :

Make a bed for those two poor fella's as well BF 😸

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

We will frighten new person away if we keep asking who they are :p

This place is Hotel California, people check out, but never leave.

Heh, mi amigos. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

Tnx lads...catch ye all later

Mike, you're gone but if you reading this I'm thinking of you x

We will frighten new person away if we keep asking who they are

Sounds like vampire talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This place is Hotel California, people check out, but never leave.

Heh, mi amigos. :p

Hotel California?
    More like the residents of The Twilight Zone playing a game of Guess Who at this point !

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This is all too confusing, feck the lot of ye, long week behind and one ahead. I feel like having a giant sulk.. /hysterics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm me. Who are you?

I don't know, but I'd like a consonant please. If I can't make a word I'll start all over again.

Sorry about your workwife, Mike.

Hugs to you.

It's nearly midnight and my hand is ready for that walkabout we spoke about.

Well, I hope you like giant granny pants cos you're not backing out now. ...

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I don't know, but I'd like a consonant please. If I can't make a word I'll start all over again.

I don't think you are going to get any consonants from that poster Sardi :p

Sardonicat wrote:

You're the second person to mention a consonant to me. Are ye countdown fanatics? :pac:

I'm out folks , can't follow what's going on at all , between that and glitches , stay safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm out folks , can't follow what's going on at all , between that and glitches , stay safe :)

Me too, at this stage I'm doubting who I am FFS.

It's a bit of craic for me to guess who is who but I wouldn't be getting my knickers in a twist over it :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh eerie glow now with the mist, is it halloween yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Ooh eerie glow now with the mist, is it halloween yet?

Have I mentioned how great a film that is yet?

• Advertisement

Even if our knickers do get twisted we've now got someone on hand to smooth them out again.

kowloon wrote: »

Fecking bleak!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

We need retro and her gifs in here to explain what's going on.

To thine own self be true

It's a bit of craic for me to guess who is who but I wouldn't be getting my knickers in a twist over it :D

Some folk don't wear any so I wouldn't worry about anyone else getting them in a twist tbh :pac:

ETA,
    Definitely gone , night ye nice people.

kowloon wrote: »

Presume the one based on the Stephen King short story? That was a fantastic read, hmm wonder if movie is on netflix...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Fecking bleak!

I love bleak if it's done right. I think people are essentially good, but I love a story where that all goes to ****. We're easily misguided into doing messed up things, people forget that and before long there are death camps. That film capture that in microcosm, and with acid spiders. :D
    Presume the one based on the Stephen King short story? That was a fantastic read, hmm wonder if movie is on netflix...

King himself reckons the film is better than the story. If you have the option watch the director's cut, the superior version, you'll know if it's in B&W.

I'm going to go to bed now and wish you all goodnight. I hope I haven't upset anybody by posting on this thread. All the best

I'm going to go to bed now and wish you all goodnight. I hope I haven't upset anybody by posting on this thread. All the best

You haven't. We are a bunch of nosey yokes is all. You are most welcome :)

Kowloon i'll put it on that endless watch list of mine :rolleyes:

Heard foxes barking outside, this makes me happy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Class MayDresser

Listening to a bit of music, feeling a bit morose. Not bad, just thinking where I am in life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement