Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Just spent last 15 minutes watching someone play fetch with his dog. The dog was loving every minute of it. Very uplifting. Best entertainment I've had for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet sweet coffee of Brazil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, back from a graaaaaaaand stretch of the legs down the pier. What an absolute stunner of a day out there!

Took a snap down in Sandycove.

<Edit> WOOHOO! It's not upside down!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Deskside with the sweet sweet coffee of Brazil.

Kitchenside with a mug of the sweet stuff from a jar :D

It's gorgeous out today , windows and doors open :)

Like Leggy , and I'm sure many others , lots of things sorted out to go to charity shop whenever they reopen .
    There's always something to do to keep us busy !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Morning
    My head is broken
    Won't drag it in here (again)
    Nice to have a cheerful thread to come away from serious stuff

Sunny here. Sky is so blue I almost couldn't believe it.

• Advertisement

I gave the wherers a break from my nattering yesterday (you're welcome) but I'm back to annoy you today! :D

Nice day. Getting the dogs bedding washed and hung out.

Axel is sunbathing in a strip of sun.

508629.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

^^^ Paint me like one of your French ladies. :D

Windows all open here too, sure it'll blow dust I can't see yet around.

Kitchenside about to do a few things for work then back to sorting. I might start outside at some stage too. I'm jealous of those of you who live near the sea, nothing like salt air to clear the head and lift the mood.

^^^ Paint me like one of your French ladies. :D

Windows all open here too, sure it'll blow dust I can't see yet around.

Kitchenside about to do a few things for work then back to sorting. I might start outside at some stage too. I'm jealous of those of you who live near the sea, nothing like salt air to clear the head and lift the mood.

I live beside the beach but I'm not going there these days. Still too many people , who definitely don't live in the area, congregating there. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I live beside the beach but I'm not going there these days. Still too many people , who definitely don't live in the area, congregating there. :(
    That's us. We're all still so mad at you slagging off our home counties last week. We're coming for you Buile! :pac:

Homeside and really can't be arsed doing anything today. From my walk this morning, orange sky and morning fog. https://ibb.co/vLbc6Fc

Right.
    Rolls up sleeves.
    Gloves on.
    Garden here I come.
    I shall attempt to actually grow some things from seeds... A major miracle if it happens seeing as I seem to kill live living plants just by merely glancing in their direction......

Lovely sunny day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

bubblypop wrote: »
    Right.
    Rolls up sleeves.
    Gloves on.
    Garden here I come.
    I shall attempt to actually grow some things from seeds... A major miracle if it happens seeing as I seem to kill live living plants just by merely glancing in their direction......

Lovely sunny day :)
    Things like houseplants are usually from tropical climates and its hard to give them the right light, humidity etc...took me a few tries before I stopped killing them. Seeds on the other hand are pretty reliable, they want to grow, and most will thrive as they're already usually native or comfortable here.

Having said that I still feel amazed when my seeds germinate!
    Good luck :)

Guy Person wrote: »
    That's us. We're all still so mad at you slagging off our home counties last week. We're coming for you Buile! :pac:

Homeside and really can't be arsed doing anything today. From my walk this morning, orange sky and morning fog. https://ibb.co/vLbc6Fc

I should have known! :D

Really beautiful photo Guy, the colours!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just did my second COVID19 test, this time throat and nose. So now time for the sofa and tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Just had my walk - gorgeous day out there today! Kitchen table side - looking up van conversions! Itchy feet at me again..!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from walk, beautiful day down the park..................spoiled by the amount of dog on the ground and in the grass!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchenside with a mug of the sweet stuff from a jar :D

giphy.gif

:pac:

I'm drinking Tesco coffee Seph :D 'Tesco Colombian Freshly Ground". Things got desperate here waiting for a delivery of 'proper' coffee. The box arrived just as I was making this mug. He rang the doorbell and legged it. Which is a good thing. Will leave it sitting on the doorstep for a while and then give it a wipe down. Precautions!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Tralee isn't too bad in the sun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Have to make an essential trip, haven’t been dressed in days. Pulled a fake leather pair of pants out and a long white shirt, said sure won’t this do grand, for all that would be looking at me anyway. My hair is a curly frizzy mess thrown up in a hun bun. My car wouldn’t start so I had to walk. My face is heavily made up and the sun on the heavily made up face and the trousers is making me sweat like a God knows what. As soon as anyone official claps eyes on the state of me hairdressers will be immediately deemed to be an essential service

Tralee isn't too bad in the sun

Is that a naked person to the right? ;)

It's such a lovely day. Maybe I'll get my (second!!!) bumblebee pic. Or maybe I need to move on and think of a new photo challenge for myself! :D

Edited to add: I'm couchside listening to the sounds of seagulls coming in through the open patio door. They sound angry tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Is that a naked person to the right? ;)

It's such a lovely day. Maybe I'll get my (second!!!) bumblebee pic. Or maybe I need to move on and think of a new photo challenge for myself! :D

Edited to add: I'm couchside listening to the sounds of seagulls coming in through the open patio door. They sound angry tbh.

It was 2 pikeys standing together :D

• Advertisement

I'm drinking Tesco coffee Seph :D 'Tesco Colombian Freshly Ground".

Ok we and mam were having a laugh but you've taken it too far now :-|.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BB , we're all on the hunt for bumblebees , can hear them but they're flighty little things :pac:

Parcels all done for the little munchkins for Easter , productive day !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    BB , we're all on the hunt for bumblebees , can hear them but they're flighty little things :pac:

Parcels all done for the little munchkins for Easter , productive day !

They actually are taunting me. I see loads of them everyday. They usually ignore me but it's like they know I'm trying to steal their soul with a picture!

Ok I'm outside. I've given up on bumblebees. I got this picture of a little fly fella and I'm happy with that.

There's a butterfly pirouetting about the place here and I might stalk her for a while and see if I can get a shot.

508647.jpeg

Yaaaaaaaaassssss!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!! This goes out to all the haters who thought I was a failure! ...

Bam! How ya like me now! These photos are terrible but I don't even care.

508652.jpeg

He's taking off in this one to fly away from me as fast as his little wings will carry him. Too late bud, your soul is mine!

508653.jpeg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Here cheering for BuileBeag :D

Hahahaha thanks Grem!

Well done BB, they look like legit pics this time round anyway :-P

Where did ya rob them from :pac: ?

Kidding kidding, there bootiful :-P

Deskside just woke up from a nap and am fierce sleepy as I was in a deep sleep but it was a great nap!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have to go pick up some meds for a friend before work.. It means a little bit of loitering in town but sure who'd come near me?. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Have to go pick up some meds for a friend before work.. It means a little bit of loitering in town but sure who'd come near me?. :pac:

I was in town earlier and was impressed how few people were around. Think Tues might be my shopping day in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement