Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

It's probably best not to speculate on covid testing emails....if it's not clear to you... then you can imagine the panic you might cause in others....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It doesn't seem to be anything to panic about, though?
    Unless people are afraid it will hurt?
    If it's any help, it doesn't.

The point I was trying to make was that I think its irresponsible to share information that hasn't been made official and announced by the powers that be. That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Steak night at casa grem whenever the missus gets up.. Tea brewing currently

I love Steak Grem. Enjoy it in all it's glory!
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    I've now given up on my runs G, I was getting too annoyed at all of the people milling about still. I even tried waiting until after dusk but that started to feel like I was in a weird world inhabited entirely by teenagers either on bikes in gangs or skulking around eating the faces off each other on street corners away from their parents prying eyes. :D They really do exist on a different plant (or should) :p

Burgers for dinner here, yippee...

Haven't went too far on a walk up to now as we are all using the threadmill. Fancied some actual 2kms worth of fresh air. Fcuk me I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The place is empty in general, but then that makes it easier to see the people having brain farts.:rolleyes: One of the kids I saw mixing with another two households (an 11 year old) her father is a secondary school principal, so I won't be putting this down to a particular class. Sometimes I think what is the fcuking point, if dimwits do dimwith things.

Whistling innocently....
    In any case, various points taken posters, I'll keep all future corona related speculations and musings to myself... Or brave the scary Covid thread. (yeah, no, I won't)... :o

Meanwhile, enjoying my cheeseburger here. Feels like a second :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

G, I got my inspiration to have steak from you :) now to figure out what to watch. Checking channel four on demand at the moment..

Whistling innocently....
    In any case, various points taken posters, I'll keep all future corona related speculations and musings to myself... Or brave the scary Covid thread. (yeah, no, I won't)... :o

Meanwhile, enjoying my cheeseburger here. Feels like a second :)

Burgers sound good Cali. I've been making some sloppy cheese burgers here as well. Thai red chicken curry tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Heading out to the shop to get some stuff for dinner. What to pick up though!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading out to the shop to get some stuff for dinner. What to pick up though!

Wine first, then pair the food with that?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wine first, then pair the food with that?.

Have graham northons rose and a bottle of that aldi Marlborough wine for tonight. Also got a double ipa to try last night, wouldn’t be a beer drinker usually but it was described as being well balanced and substantially bitter. It was basically me in a bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Beautiful sunny evening, going for a stroll with my Mrs and no dogs, they're done earlier.
    We will just enjoy this sunshine and a look around at the budding roadside bushes and flowers.

Have graham northons rose and a bottle of that aldi Marlborough wine for tonight. Also got a double ipa to try last night, wouldn’t be a beer drinker usually but it was described as being well balanced and substantially bitter. It was basically me in a bottle.

Aha, going for three courses so?.

G, I got my inspiration to have steak from you :) now to figure out what to watch. Checking channel four on demand at the moment..

I've gotta buy more steak. Only one left in the freezer. Supervalu's two pack of sirloin for less than 6 quid is great value. May not catch the virus, but may get ghout from all the red meat I'm hammering into lately.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Remember, flatten the curve, not fatten it Gd.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whistling innocently....

Did ya learn that from honeybear :pac:?

Did ya learn that from honeybear :pac:?

Why yes, yes I did. She has an online class :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why yes, yes I did. She has an online class :pac:

Should have known you would take that class!

I'm taking it in the autumn 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Should have known you would take that class!

I'm taking it in the autumn ��

Seph, I fear you would be on the perpetual naughty step for hitting some bum notes ... you know what they say: the older the fiddle the sweeter the tune!

whistling very innocently here!

honeybear wrote: »
    Seph, I fear you would be on the perpetual naughty ![/I]

Lying on my bed channel flicking

*Whistles innocently*

😇😇

😜

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Oh ffs...friend showed me a post in a group...this woman ranting that c19 comes from bats so they should "just kill all the bats".

Better than blaming 5G..... you have to wonder about people. I saw some women leaving leaving a church in America claiming she won’t get it because “she’s covered in the blood of Jesus”.... BANANAS! The Bible Belt in America is gonna be wiped out.

Watch the top one first...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DraculaNetflix/status/1246733003595739136?s=09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Better than blaming 5G..... you have to wonder about people. I saw some women leaving leaving a church in America claiming she won’t get it because “she’s covered in the blood of Jesus”.... BANANAS! The Bible Belt in America is gonna be wiped out.

Watch the top one first...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DraculaNetflix/status/1246733003595739136?s=09

That Kenneth Copeland looks like one creepy motherfcuker, these people really are off the walls .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That Kenneth Copeland looks like one creepy motherfcuker, these people really are off the walls .

He really does Mam! Plastic faced madman!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

He really does Mam! Plastic faced madman!!

Exactly!
    And when he leans forward to whoosh his germs out into the air , sorry , I meant blow away CV19 for ever , I'd run a mile away from him personally :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ho campers.

Long day was long.

Just want to hibernate for 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It's mad how those culty men (and women?) suck people in so easily. I think sometimes just expressing strong convictions is magnetic to some people.

Going to have a go at alcohol ink painting.
    I've had an idea.
    Going mad with the isolation tbh but sure you'd hardly know the difference :)

Speaking of alcohol, I feel like a glass of wine is long overdue, and my local wine shop is offering free delivery. I think I'll buy a present of my favourite tempranillo tomorrow. Just hope it won't make me miss company.

Alcohol ink *legs it to google*

Alcohol ink *legs it to google*

How was your steak?:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    How was your steak?:D

Medium rare, mushrooms and onions and potato gratin.. Sat being fat and lumpy on the couch.

Medium rare, mushrooms and onions and potato gratin.. Sat being fat and lumpy on the couch.

That's perfection. On a bottle of Franks lager here and gonna have some Asian grub that doesn't include any BAT. Thai Red chicken curry. May have some chocolate after that. Nope. Will defo have some chocolate after that.

• Advertisement

Also had a genius thought, alcohol ink for hand washing! I'm deeply doubtful about many people washing hands correctly, this is perfect! Widders I totally want this to really happen :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement