Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just back from a post work walk. First time out past the gatepost in ages and I didn’t encounter a soul, let alone get caught in their droplets! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Hi all :)

Had a lovely day today. Taught my youngest to ride without stabilisers on the country lane beside us (he hasn't quite managed it but he kept going for a decent distance). Did a big of gardening and looking forward to the wife's spag bol for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just back from a post work walk. First time out past the gatepost in ages and I didn’t encounter a soul, let alone get caught in their droplets! :pac:

That made retch! :confused::pac:

Hi all :)

Had a lovely day today. Taught my youngest to ride without stabilisers on the country lane beside us (he hasn't quite managed it but he kept going for a decent distance).

He'll be doing bunny hops in no time Paddy!

Deskside, plotting :D

Tunes - Carcass - Heartwork. No doubt they can hear it down the other end of the town! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bit drained, but a weight off my mind and a tricky bastid of a job done. One week to go tiI have company here, so now that it's not so long to go, I feel happy to have time to myself, definitely ordering wine now :)
    Starting to feel a cloud lifting.

Nice work with the bees, Buile!

Yaaaaaaaaassssss!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!! T

He's taking off in this one to fly away from me as fast as his little wings will carry him. Too late bud, your soul is mine!

Aaawww he's so fluffy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Day whatever in the house. Nothing to report. Absolutely nothing to report except that the financial situation has been stabilised via a holiday refund. Won't be seeing the Canary Islands for a while,:D

Nice work with the bees, Buile!

Thanks Widders! The pride isn't wearing off! :D

Sitting on the floor with my retriever thinking about making halloumi fajitas for dinner. Feeling pretty peckish, even though I've been eating little nibbles of easter egg all day!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side, was gonna make dinner but now..........
    Thanks Widders! The pride isn't wearing off! :D

Sitting on the floor with my retriever thinking about making halloumi fajitas for dinner. Feeling pretty peckish, even though I've been eating little nibbles of easter egg all day!

Were all feeling pretty peckish as well.......

*slides plate across the table *

*hint hint*

:pac:

I'd say if you married Seph he'd chain you to the kitchen. Or he'd have a bell... Ding ding bring me more coffee! Ding ding bake me a cake....

Ding Ding

Ok ok I'm making the fajitas!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Some good deeds done now idle about a little until work..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

How's that for a bee?
    https://ibb.co/QKsVk6B

This evening I've been decorating the crab apple tree.
    Made me smile anyway. Easily amused...https://ibb.co/HB44PDT

Can't wait for those buds to open.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tableside plotting my next move. I'm randomly picking things to do on a whim and it's not the most productive method.

I think I need to pick a day to do specific tasks and concentrate on one thing at a time.

Dr. Holohan has said it's unlikely restrictions will be eased after the 20th (colour me shocked!), so if I'm organised I could get a lot done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having dinner
    https://ibb.co/JRK5TBY

Haha I love your bee widdershins!!

Haha I love your bee widdershins!!

And the sleeping sun!

Now I want garden thingymabobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Beautiful dinners there but little old me just made Bacon and Cabbage :)

Heading off for an evening stroll now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Love after lock up on tv , chicken curry , rice and chips on the plate , evening sun shining in , what's not to like ? !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Love after lock up on tv , chicken curry , rice and chips on the plate , evening sun shining in , what's not to like ? !

What's not to like? Have you got a few days Mam?:D

Is that homemade grub you have there or a decent takeaway?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    What's not to like? Have you got a few days Mam?:D

Is that homemade grub you have there or a decent takeaway?

Good old McDonnells sauce G , homemade I'm afraid ! Well , it tastes great !

Oh ,the Golden Grill is reopening here in town if you fancied takeaway chips !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's that for a bee?
    https://ibb.co/QKsVk6B

This evening I've been decorating the crab apple tree.
    Made me smile anyway. Easily amused...https://ibb.co/HB44PDT

Can't wait for those buds to open.

Amazing! and you didn't try to fool like a certain someone...*looks in BB's direction* :-P

you've discovered a new species of bee, a widdersbee!

*gets coat*

Dr. Holohan has said it's unlikely restrictions will be eased after the 20th (colour me shocked!), so if I'm organised I could get a lot done.

Not eased until after the 20th is it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside pouring alcomahol everywhere, dirty bastids :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening wherers

Good old McDonnells sauce G , homemade I'm afraid ! Well , it tastes great !

Oh ,the Golden Grill is reopening here in town if you fancied takeaway chips !

I want a big hot beef dish and rice from Lams.:D

Amazing! and you didn't try to fool like a certain someone...*looks in BB's direction* :-P

you've discovered a new species of bee, a widdersbee!

*gets coat*

Not eased until after the 20th is it?

The restrictions are currently in place until the 20th, but it was always going to extend beyond that. Mid-May to June at the earliest is my uneducated guess.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I want a big hot beef dish and rice from Lams.:D

That sounds like a brilliant idea G , may just keep it in mind for a while , something to look forward to !

That sounds like a brilliant idea G , may just keep it in mind for a while , something to look forward to !

Pints. takeaway, more pints, more takeaway.....then pints and even more takeaway. When I'm finished that and if I still have money, it's Supermacs, Burgerking and McDonalds after being in Argos. Mulhalls for a big breakfast before all that. Jaysus its mad what you miss. :D

I would feckin love a fry made for me *drool* also chipper chips. All in good time i guess. *sulks*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Our Chipper is open. I cant go down, because they know me now, so I get enough for about 3 people. And I eat it all.

Tonight had melting middle fish cake with salmon and spinich, peas, tender stem brocolli and the nicest thing ever, steamed baby potatoes. For some reason, I'm craving and loving the home made dinners with fresh veg, just butter and lemon. I found a Sistema microwave thing in the press, it's fantastic for cooking veg/potatoes in Microwave.

Good day at work....nicely busy. But shut down at 18.30 for the day. Makes a huge difference.

I've passed the chipper i'd like to go to and people are standing far too close to each other outside so i'll skip it for now

• Advertisement

I would feckin love a fry made for me *drool* also chipper chips. All in good time i guess. *sulks*

As the preferred cook here, I haven't had a meal of any real substance handed up to me in weeks and weeks so gonna sulk with you. Takeaways are open, but fcuk it I'm not convinced they're safe enough. For what its worth Grem, I had a sausage, rasher, hash brown, beans and fried egg this morning. Twas nice, but would be nicer if handed up alright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement