Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I hope you're not implying I was always a pervert, Sephers?

:D

No need to imply anything because I always thought you were in fairness :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Poochie05 wrote: »
    You'd know I haven’t been out much lately!

I'm desperate to get out, have a pint, sit around in a park. I've only talked to one friend, a few neighbours and my folks in person. I'm not sure why but it's very different, in a not so great way, talking to someone over phone/zoom/internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

No need to imply anything because I always thought you were in fairness :pac:

I'm shocked, Seph, shocked I tell ya!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sardonicat wrote: »
    That's brilliant Perse!

What year would you set your time machine to, CJ?

Ohh, Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing on the radio now and guess who's getting a home visit tonight? Scrap the time machine.

1989 . Oh what different choices I'd make :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Couch side eating chocolate pretzels

*Slides bowl over to sam*

:pac:

• Advertisement

Deskside eating fancy bistro crisps and having a cupan tae
    I'm shocked, Seph, shocked I tell ya!

:P

You halo slipped, we all saw it ;)

JsvLdjbsdbPx5sMCZp6h4nTzJey43X9IAAA56VSfDYIBwOCcfPDN2kXX9z_dyzgRiXRq80xX59FFXEa1j07zc8x0O30als0fr2W8EQsXCemvTY6E0rRuuA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Poochie has just gone from cute-angel-smiley-emoticon.gif

to

im-a-pervert-smiley-emoticon.gif

:pac::pac:

Did I mention I haven’t been out much recently... :p

Deskside eating fancy bistro crisps and having a cupan tae

You halo slipped, we all saw it ;)

It wasn't there to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

cj maxx wrote: »
    1989 . Oh what different choices I'd make :(

Honours Irish/Maths or pass Irish/Maths?:D

• Advertisement

It wasn't there to begin with.

Just like yours isn't :eek:

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Did I mention I haven’t been out much recently... :p

Ohhh sure poochie likely excuse.....and I thought you were one of the innocents ones on here :pac:

Couchside. Contemplating toast. Watching himself playing 'The Last of Us'. Looking forward to tomorrow, it's gonna be a good day me thinks.

That was genuinely a great poem Perse!

Just like yours isn't :eek:

Ohhh sure poochie likely excuse.....and I thought you were one of the innocents ones on here :pac:

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Reading stuff online , and realising I don't understand some of the terminology so can someone tell me what sock puppetry means please ? :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gave myself a fright, thought i forgot my pain meds, couldn't breathe at the thoughts for a few minutes :eek:

Couchside. Contemplating toast. Watching himself playing 'The Last of Us'. Looking forward to tomorrow, it's gonna be a good day me thinks.

That was genuinely a great poem Perse!

Some toast would be lovely thanks BB angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is it the first or second one he's playing? I've both waiting to be played at some stage.

Ohhh whats happening tomorrow hmmmm?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Reading stuff online , and realising I don't understand some of the terminology so can someone tell me what sock puppetry means please ? :confused:

An online identity Mam used for purposes of deception, there not who they say they are basically.

I think but I could be way wrong it's when someone makes fake online personas to back up what they're saying. So if I started spouting a bunch of racist crap or something and to make it seem more legit I create a bunch of other fake profiles so it looks like there's a load of other people agreeing with me but really it's all me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

If you put on a show for kids with a sock puppet ..you're in essence talking to yourself... pretending to be 2 people.
    Move that to the internet and you have 2...3..or 4 users all talking to each other..and its actually the same person...not unusual in certain fora

Some toast would be lovely thanks BB angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is it the first or second one he's playing? I've both waiting to be played at some stage.

Ohhh whats happening tomorrow hmmmm?

The most recent one so I guess the second one. He just told me they're making it into a show! I love those zombie apocalypse type tv shows!!

My brother is coming to stay tomorrow for a while. I haven't see him in 8 months so I'm VERY excited!!!

No problem Seph. The toast is on. Honey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I just assumed it meant sticking your paw into a sock and using your thumb and forefinger while talking in a squeaky voice.

God, I'm too naive...

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Arguing on Boards, what a life I have

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I just assumed it meant sticking your paw into a sock and using your thumb and forefinger while talking in a squeaky voice.

God, I'm too naive...

Same here. Zig and Zag.:D

The toast is on. Honey?

200.gif

Thank you Seph, BuileBeag, Mike , for the explanation, appreciate it .

Purple Mountain, that's why I had to ask , I thought the same as you until I kept seeing it popping up here and there !

Am too old for this **** :pac:

Oh for feck sake , unglitches, post , glitch again .
    Roll on a new thread at some point , hopefully soon otherwise I'll keep blathering on to hike the post count up another bit .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Less than 700 to go!. Thankfully glitch doesn't happen me on desktop or i'd have needed sedating

I am a sock puppet. I have loads of other accounts on here.

Less than 698 to go!!

• Advertisement

I am a sock puppet. I have loads of other accounts on here.

Here's what poly really looks like

tenor.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement