Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

Gross TMI warning...
    I am in a round neck vest top because I'm dismantling a bed so quite hot.
    Took a break for a Mini Rapture chocolate ice pop.
    I now have chocolate coated cleavage.
    And no, Seph.. You can't have a photo as proof :D

Are you male or female ?

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae disappointed..........

tenor.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

kowloon wrote: »
    Quite possible she was just being nice because she was safely behind a sizeable moat.

Or she meant it. Sure keep chatting and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Gross TMI warning...
    I am in a round neck vest top because I'm dismantling a bed so quite hot.
    Took a break for a Mini Rapture chocolate ice pop.
    I now have chocolate coated cleavage.

I'd love some chocolate right now, I had to seal away a packet of chocolate digestives. They'll probably be the fist chocolate containing food I've ever had to pass its best before date.
    Mike Hough wrote: »
    Are you male or female ?

I think the answer to that is yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'd love some chocolate right now, I had to seal away a packet of chocolate digestives. They'll probably be the fist chocolate containing food I've ever had to pass its best before date.

I think the answer to that is yes.

Today I am female anyhow :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

votecounts wrote: »
    Deskside with a Coffee, wondering if people will stop whinging as this virus is here for a good while, only so many calls from realitives/friends i can take:(
    so you've lost your holiday, what can i do ?
    Sorry had to vent

A pain in the hole listening to it all. I lost a surprise holiday for me and Mrs G in April. Fook it. Its not as if we've never been on holiday before. I lost my job too. Fook it. Something will turn up or I'll make it turn up. Onwards.
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't you love when you can have a chat with decent , genuinely honest people , and you get each others sense of humour too ?

Anyhow , on topic , oldest munchkin here , painting and singing away happily :)

It is indeed nice Mam! I'm delighted to hear that you are hooked up again with the little ones. Hope himself is good too.

In other news, the house here is stocked to feck with supplies as I couldn't be arsed going out for a few days doing mudane crap. Also spent the last couple of days stocking up on clothes and stuff. The girls needed knickers in particular and bras apparently.:D All done. Dunnes, Shaws and then a queue up for fookin Pennys.:eek: Enjoying Wednesday night beers (a tradition with me) as that two bottles of unplanned Erdinger last night only teased me.

Today I am female anyhow :)

So you are male or female, I didn't lie. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah G sorry to hear about the job. Were you shopping in the Shaws of 'almost nationwide' fame?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

At home after dinner, stuffed admiring my new nails and hair. Getting the brows done tomorrow too. Thinking what else can I get done now sure the world is my octopus. I was bored earlier in the salon and took a notion to look up all my old school pals on LinkedIn, a few I haven’t seen in years. Christ. I’ve never felt so inadequate in my life. Don’t do it unless you wanna feel like the mouldy crisp left in the crisp packet. But sure I gots fresh hair and nails and am drinking Prosecco so who’s laughing now

Nice one Retro , enjoy the prosecco and being fabulous!
    Never feel inadequate in comparison to anyone else btw , you're not :)

Grandeeod , all good here Thank you , himself too :)

Mam is right Retro, don't be feeling inadequate.
    I always say to myself when I start comparing myself to my friend who 'has' everything I don't, well why don't I compare myself to someone who 'has' nothing I have!
    We're all different and everyone has their own s*it to contend with

• Advertisement

Ah G sorry to hear about the job. Were you shopping in the Shaws of 'almost nationwide' fame?? :pac:

Feck the job. That happened a few months ago now. It was inevitable due to circumstances. I'll claw it back somehow. Always do. Yes it was Shaws of "almost nationwide" fame. Dipped into the savings as its an expensive spot.:D But it was mainly Dunnes and Pennys.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Feck the job. That happened a few months ago now. It was inevitable due to circumstances. I'll claw it back somehow. Always do. Yes it was Shaws of "almost nationwide" fame. Dipped into the savings as its an expensive spot.:D But it was mainly Dunnes and Pennys.:D

Ah thought it only became official now. And yes you will snare another job no bother ;)

Deskside eating popcorn coz it's healthy y'know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,056 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on my balcony with a cold beer, it’s a lovely 33C. I reckon that out of the last 120 days, i have spent 110 days in hotels.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting on my balcony with a cold beer, it’s a lovely 33C. I reckon that out of the last 120 days, i have spent 110 days in hotels.

Sounds fab Smurf. I remember my years working/living in the Canary Islands. Up on the roof terrace milling the cold ones. A volcano to my right and the Atlantic to my left. Tomato plants and golf course in front of me. Had good sessions with a few Norwegian Air pilots too as I lived near the Airport. Was always Norwegian pilots for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Once again I'm stuck in the glitch , The Story Of My Life , think that was a song ?

ETA, unglitched!

Purple Mountain, nicely said , I agree with your thinking :)

Mam is right Retro, don't be feeling inadequate.
    I always say to myself when I start comparing myself to my friend who 'has' everything I don't, well why don't I compare myself to someone who 'has' nothing I have!
    We're all different and everyone has their own s*it to contend with

Never feel inadequate. :P

hqdefault.jpg

Kowloon, that goes for you too ya know ;) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,056 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was always Norwegian pilots for some reason.
    Kinda like the Coachmans Inn opposite Dublin airport years ago, the place would be packed with pilots before last call, but then the world became too PC.

If I had to pick one of those men I'd go for the one in the middle. I find the bodybuilder physique hideous and I couldn't cope with the posing.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Sitting on the floor waiting for my toe nails to dry. I never bother with this stuff unless I'm hoping for the ride :D

@Kowloon ah Wales isn't that far away, keep chatting and see how ye get on.

Well ye can all conpares yourselves to me and feel better about yourselves :p

• Advertisement

If I had to pick one of those men I'd go for the one in the middle. I find the bodybuilder physique hideous and I couldn't cope with the posing.

I'm the one in the middle legs! A little bit more hair, but I do trim it regularly.:D

Never feel inadequate. :P

hqdefault.jpg

Vom. They all just look stupid!

At least you can see the man in the middle has a willy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couch side eating chocolate pretzels

At least you can see the man in the middle has a willy! :D

Pervert! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

The man in the middle has a bigger is the best package! ;)

Poochie05 wrote: »

Great minds, Poochie, great minds! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Great minds, Poochie, great minds! :P

You'd know I haven’t been out much lately!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »

Poochie has just gone from cute-angel-smiley-emoticon.gif

to

im-a-pervert-smiley-emoticon.gif

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I hope you're not implying I was always a pervert, Sephers?

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement