Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

It’s like a Carry on film in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Ifyou coulddoit allagain

Once it's been in the salad at all it's spoiled for me. Find the flavour revolting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Once it's been in the salad at all it's spoiled for me. Find the flavour revolting.

If I remember correctly it's a genetic thing. Some of us can taste it, some of us can't. Not just a flavour preference.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

kowloon wrote: »
    If I remember correctly it's a genetic thing. Some of us can taste it, some of us can't. Not just a flavour preference.

You saying some of us have no taste? :mad:

:p:D

kowloon wrote:

I know that's the case with brussel sprouts. Would make sense with cucumber aswell. Rank.

• Advertisement

Abed. Goodnight crayturs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You saying some of us have no taste?

I didn't know I needed to :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

OH MY GAWD

There is a group of drunk ****tards that has been singing outside my door since about 11.30 pm its now 4.30 am..they are singing oasis songs ..ah yes ...songs for people who can't sing. Why is always Oasis for anti social white people who can't hold a tune?

I mean they can't hold a tune sober ...but drunk this is something else.

I know them ...they are like the most anti social house on the block. Always causing ****e.

They have like 30 people over. I can see them ...no social distancing ..and if that isn't enough they have been literally screaming along to a guitar for like 5 hrs straight.

I want to kill them.

I mean if it were nice neighbors ...stopped at 2.30...fine ..but these guys are always assholes always drunk as ****.

FIVE HOURS !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bring back the commode!

Sitting up in bed drinking solpadeine. Vom.

• Advertisement

Hope you're ok, luv.

On topic, I'm about to make scrambled eggs for six people. I have never used this many eggs in my life. To all the hens out there, I am sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

Interesting reading over the last few days about the rape culture in the Irish comedy scene....names being released...bingo loco running scared right now

Perhaps a tad too much gravitas in my previous postfor this time on a Sunday morning.... currently watching James Bond 'Spectre"

Mike Hough wrote:
    Interesting reading over the last few days about the rape culture in the Irish comedy scene....names being released...bingo loco running scared right now

Welcome back Jeeves. Nice wordplay with this name. Very current with the covid :D

Welcome back Jeeves. Nice wordplay with this name. Very current with the covid :D

Close... but not quite Mr Wooster ;)

Mike Hough wrote:
    Close... but not quite Mr Wooster

Oh... I thought you had a penchant for murdering bears..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's a dirty morning out there with the wind and rain. I should be waking up in a field on worthy farm round about now but it's not to be.
    Time to put Miles Davis on very loud.

There there... :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

Christ. If I hear the words COVID, lockdown, staycation, isolation, social distancing one more bloody time......

Time to put Miles Davis on very loud.

Bedside. But I now have a good reason to get up and a great excuse to stay in this morning. A revelation. Thanks Trigger Happy!!!!

• Advertisement

Oh... I thought you had a penchant for murdering bears..

? Was on about your pronunciation of my name :)

Mike Hough wrote:
    ? Was on about your pronunciation of my name

Dammit... thought it was Oxlong's cousin. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Someone rang the doorbell three times and I froze like a deer trapped in headlights while emptying the dishwasher. I waited and then creeped towards the front door. Over ten minutes later and he's still sitting outside. I don't know who he is. Go away, I'm a shut in and I don't answer the door to random people I don't know. Now I'm creeping around the house like I'm not here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Bedside. But I now have a good reason to get up and a great excuse to stay in this morning. A revelation. Thanks Trigger Happy!!!!

You are in for a perpetual treat!!

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Someone rang the doorbell three times and I froze like a deer trapped in headlights while emptying the dishwasher. I waited and then creeped towards the front door. Over ten minutes later and he's still sitting outside. I don't know who he is. Go away, I'm a shut in and I don't answer the door to random people I don't know. Now I'm creeping around the house like I'm not here :pac:

I brought cheesecake you dope!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Mike Hough wrote: »
    I brought cheesecake you dope!! :)

Just leave it at the door thanks, I'm bleaching my facial hair :D

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Just leave it at the door thanks, I'm bleaching my facial hair :D

I ate it...got tired of waiting for you to finish you gorilla :P

Stuck at home

Wish sunday game was back on

Tapas...rioja..and texting ...fun times ahead :D

• Advertisement

Did you find out who was at your door Phoenix? I absolutely hate if the doorbell rings when I'm in the shower or whatever and they disappear before I get there. Leave a note, something. I'll forever wonder who you were doorbell ringer of may 2018!!!

:D Yeah the curiosity gets to me! If I were you I would have had to shout through the door "Who are you?? State your business!!!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement