Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Oh yeah I must tell yee, bit random but fook it.... A woman I work with was chatting to me about stuff that happened over the lockdown, she's a gas character anyway and she cracked me up with this one. So she's a fairly chatty woman by nature anyway and shes in the queue going into her local Supervalu one day.
    So shes behind a man in his 50's or there abouts and he's got a wheel-barrow with him. So she asks why hes got the wheel-barrow and he explained its for the plants they're selling and she said he kept chatting away and seemed nice enough.
    So they reach top of queue and she said yer man had trouble with the chap monitoring the queue about his wheel-barrow so she stood up for him and anyway he gets permission to grab loads of plants and enter the shop and she gets let in and yer man says bye and starts putting plants into the wheel-barrow and that's the last she sees of him, or so she thinks... So a while later inside the fella comes over to her and thanks her and asks her to mind his wheel-barrow while he goes to grab a few groceries.
    So I started laughing and said what did ya do when he asked you? And she said sure I had to. So apparently she stood there for a while next to this wheel barrow in the middle of Supervalu waiting for him to return. :pac:
    "Won't be f*****g goin back there again after the looks I got" she said :D

She told me another one as well, she was so bored under lockdown that she ordered all these shiny white pebbles to put along the edges of her patio. So they got delivered and she put them down and day by day she noticed they were vanishing. So she said it was doing her head in so she deliberately left a pile separate in the middle of the patio to check and counted ten of them and when she came down the next morning there were just 6 left.
    So she got up at 6am the next morning and sat at the window watching and discovered jack-daws were stealing them. She spent the next few days running out whooshing them away before conceding defeat. :D
    A few days later the neighbour from next door rang her bell and handed her a pile of the stones and said "are these yours?" Apparently the birds were dropping them all over the neighbourhood after nicking them. :pac:

Are we supposed to post pics of our butts now? :)

You first 😂

I loved the sensa6of getting my tattoos done but I'd say it depends on where you're getting them,I think ribs or anywhere with thinner skin hurts, I've only got 2,one is faded and ancient like myself so needs to be redone.....tweety bird lol lol.

Horrible day work wise so kinda tipsy now ,thinking of job hunting or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a pint of golden ale deep in thought about life (no change there).

Deskside with a pint of golden ale deep in thought about life (no change there).

I got an email earlier, my trio of lip products are on the way..brace yourself Sephers. 😂

BBC4...great old rock and roll tunes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Since we're talking about butt stories (we'll Grand is anyhow), here's my funny story.
    When my small fella was getting communion, I got my first spray tan.
    At home after the shower, I noticed in the mirror, the sharp contrast between my lovely glow and my pasty white ass that was protected by the disposable paper panties you wear in the booth.
    I thought it was hilarious and knew a certain friend would find it funny so in a full length mirror, I took a selfie of me from behind that showed my lovely tan and my pasty white ass.
    I sent it to her on WhatsApp and she got a kick out of it.
    Fast forward the week after the communion, myself and the little guy went to a pharmacy to get the communion photos uploaded from my phone and printed.
    We called the shop assistant over because I'm thick as bricks with technology.
    As the photos popped up on screen, I noticed my boy was shaking in convulsions trying to suppress his laughing and yes you guessed it, one photo that popped up on the photo screen was of my lovely white pasty butt.
    I played a complete blinder, pretended it didn't happen, didn't bat an eyelid and just went about printing the photos (not that one!).
    The shop girl was equally as impressive with her impassive face but when we got outside, my boy collapses into hysterics!

Apologies if you've read this already, I know I posted it before in another thread.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Abed about to sail away sail away sail away. Goodnight earthlings. Stay creme freche. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

If I ever go bald I might get a barcode on the back of my head and sneak about the place, otherwise I don't think I'd make a good canvas.

Tweety reminded me of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch with a serious dose of the munchies.

Put another dime in the jukebox baby..
    Looking at Joan Jett and thinking shes my celebrity lookalike when I was 20 years younger 😂

• Advertisement

Put another dime in the jukebox baby.. Looking at Joan Jett and thinking shes my celebrity lookalike when I was 20 years younger 😂

I bet five years younger ararrrrr :D

I bet five years younger ararrrrr :D

My favourite boardsie 😂😂

My favourite boardsie ����

I'd say 4 years, what do I win :p.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking out the window, I can hear foxes screeching, sounds like banshee .
    Since we're talking about butt stories (we'll Grand is anyhow), here's my funny story.
    When my small fella was getting communion, I got my first spray tan.
    At home after the shower, I noticed in the mirror, the sharp contrast between my lovely glow and my pasty white ass that was protected by the disposable paper panties you wear in the booth.
    I thought it was hilarious and knew a certain friend would find it funny so in a full length mirror, I took a selfie of me from behind that showed my lovely tan and my pasty white ass.
    I sent it to her on WhatsApp and she got a kick out of it.
    Fast forward the week after the communion, myself and the little guy went to a pharmacy to get the communion photos uploaded from my phone and printed.
    We called the shop assistant over because I'm thick as bricks with technology.
    As the photos popped up on screen, I noticed my boy was shaking in convulsions trying to suppress his laughing and yes you guessed it, one photo that popped up on the photo screen was of my lovely white pasty butt.
    I played a complete blinder, pretended it didn't happen, didn't bat an eyelid and just went about printing the photos (not that one!).
    The shop girl was equally as impressive with her impassive face but when we got outside, my boy collapses into hysterics!

Apologies if you've read this already, I know I posted it before in another thread.

Nothing at all wrong with a pasty white arse 😏, pics or gtfo

😛
    I got an email earlier, my trio of lip products are on the way..brace yourself Sephers. ��

😏

kowloon wrote: »
    I'd say 4 years, what do I win :p.

You get to test my new lip gloss also lol.

Someone please remove the wine bottle...I've 3 orders on Nike website in the last hour..30%off and I'm spending my lockdown savings, Sephers ban me from the bargain thread please.

Someone please remove the wine bottle...I've 3 orders on Nike website in the last hour..30%off and I'm spending my lockdown savings, Sephers ban me from the bargain thread please.

Put down the credit card now or else I'm gonna have to post in Bold writing and you don't want that......now do we 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Looking out the window, I can hear foxes screeching, sounds like banshee .

Nothing at all wrong with a pasty white arse ðŸ˜, pics or gtfo

😛

ðŸ˜

Can't. Grem is looking to hand out her first Wherers card so I'm not going to be the bait :D

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Ah yeah a bit of online shopping while tipsy, what could go wrong?

Men are more economical when drinking, we go to the pub (when Taoiseach Holohan lets us) and no online shopping takes place. Granted maybe you'd waste 50 on pints, maybe a kebab and stuff afterwards and someones always selling tickets for something and maybe a cheeky bet on the footie and maybe theres always a tenner you'd lose along the way that later turns up after the washing but aside from that....... God I miss the pub

I've eaten worse things.

Can't. Grem is looking to hand out her first Wherers card so I'm not going to be the bait :D

Damn that gremmy !

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Having a very slight problem (physically) but even though its probably not serious, my mind is trying to go into full panic stations. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed wondering if I'm really awake or just having a bad dream.
    First time I've wanted to smoke a cigarette. Not that I would!

Going to make tea and call the cat in. Don't know what's got into him, he's normally glued to me but won't come inside today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I always wake early in good weather. In the garden sipping an OJ. The cat is sprawled out on the grass.

Deskside with new sweet stuff "Monsoon Malabar" please stand by for sephers approval rating :3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This is my last day of owning the skies, as of tomorrow I have to share them again with scheduled airline flights.

Totally weird experience these last 3 months, empty airports, empty skies, direct routings to everywhere, high speed approved all the time. No one speaking on the ATC radio. Gonna miss it 😀

Kitchenside.

I have a sugar hangover. Too much ginger beer and I even had some coke. (a cola) Might as well have been drinking wine I feel so yucky this morning.

Gonna spend the day doing work in the garden. Weeding and digging out a bed. Expect whinging about pain later!

Have a great day wherers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's another gorgeous morning, we really have been so lucky with the weather so far . The Cemetery Sunday Mass here would normally have been tomorrow, obviously not happening now , you'd be lucky to get 2 inches apart let alone 2 metres !
    Have a great day you lovely people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Morning wherers. Fabulous day but too hot for me. Another day to spend cowering indoors from the heat. I'm truly envious of those of you who aren't allergic to fine weather! Enjoy it, those of you who can.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just up out of bed in the past half hour, sitting in my favoutite chair in the living room, patio doors wide open, smoking my second ciggie of the day and wondering what I’m going to do over the bank holiday weekend (apart from lounge around, of course....)

Do a bit of drawing or painting, like I’ve been wanting to do over the past few weeks but never found the time?

Go into the park, stroll and chill out in the sun?

A bit of journaling/creative writing?

Finish off my LEGO Dinosaur fossils set?

Give my best mate a buzz to see if he wants to meet up tomorrow in the park? He and his wife got themselves a cool new drone and are testing it out. :)

Decisions, decisions....

Gonna spend the day doing work in the garden. Weeding and digging out a bed. Expect whinging about pain later!

Just back in from the garden myself. God it is so hot. Milk was a bad choice! :D

• Advertisement

Back bedside with coco pops, iced coffee, my Kindle and the laptop.
    Had a very lazy work out in the heat, and am not planning on moving again for hours :)

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement