Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

May God have mercy on his soul. :D

Haha you reminded me of when my dads fav niece asked him to give her away at her wedding and he told her he wouldn’t have it on his conscience :D
    He did end up walking her down the aisle, 4 weeks into his radiation, sick as a dog but he was the proudest man alive that day for all his teasing her.

I’m in the garden feeling happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Haha you reminded me of when my dads fav niece asked him to give her away at her wedding and he told her he wouldn’t have it on his conscience :D
    He did end up walking her down the aisle, 4 weeks into his radiation, sick as a dog but he was the proudest man alive that day for all his teasing her.

I’m in the garden feeling happy

That's a lovely memory to have I have to say
    Better give the other 6 dwarves a go else they'll be jealous..

I'm on the wine....and up to mischief....hup!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hmmmm all mysterious Perse ;):D Delighted for you :)

Couchside having dinner :)

I love the birdhouse grandeeod.

And I love that song leg end. Happy to have it as an earworm for a little while.

I am absolutely wrecked but delighted with how much work we got done. The heat can be so draining though.

I made friends with a lovely little caterpillar today.

Late dinner. Malaysian curry and chips. Can't wait.

What is this cryptic clue Perse doth dropeth on the thread?...Is she rolling around all wacked off of Scooby snacks or is her new man actually an 0ld...?... The people of Lilliput waited excitedly for further news..... :pac:

That was an attempt to muddy the waters. I was going to let on it was company of the four legged variety :D

I can confirm however it is a human man :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

I can confirm however it is a human man

I was barking up the wrong tree so... :D

I was barking up the wrong tree so... :D

I was thinking something doggy myself 😂.

What an absolutely fantastic day,just in from the garden, out there all afternoon, had an absolute ball... l bought a 30e swimming pool during the week, the troops are getting fierce entertainment from it,we had the best craic and lovely food, just ordered pizza and opened a bottle of red,this is the life.Cheers lads ðŸ·.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was thinking something doggy myself ��.

*Sniggers*

Deskside with a nice cool glass of coke :3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel again, but time for a different room, my 7th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Evening all, couchside with a beer. Had a nightmare day with the boiler leaking but thankfully got a plumber quickly. Ceiling dried out now and will repaint in a few days. Thanking my lucky stars that someone was home when it went or it could have been a lot worse which is one good thing about the lockdown:D
    Hope ye all are well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have you ever heard the version sung by Disturbed ?

I remember Disturbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

That is gorgeous!
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grandeeod, love the bird house !
    Not to put too fine a point on it
    Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet
    Put a little birdhouse in your soul

My earworm for the night after that pic!

Cheers lads. She's delighted with it and spent the last few hours painting birds on the shed. I feel so sorry for her being off school all this time. Starting Secondary School this year and that's gonna be hard. She has an artistic streak (like her Dad:D) that we encourage. She's lonely in her own way due to missing friends and out of the school routine. Once she's outdoors, I'm happy enough. She'll probably end up a Grafitti artist destroying buses.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I love the birdhouse grandeeod.

And I love that song leg end. Happy to have it as an earworm for a little while.

I am absolutely wrecked but delighted with how much work we got done. The heat can be so draining though.

I made friends with a lovely little caterpillar today.

Late dinner. Malaysian curry and chips. Can't wait.

Thanks BB. Leggie put the song in my head too!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

New.

Woof ;)

Wait, is it OldDog?

Online watching the SpaceX-Dragon launch. It's so amazing when you think about it... And finally some new news!

ETA, they were just going on about how the astronauts will be getting 8 hours sleep before arriving at the ISS tomorrow (19 hour trip). How mad is that - hurtling through space and you just go for a kip :D

Wait, is it OldDog?

Haha..good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Ah I'm delighted for you Persepoly. I hope he treats you better than the last human man you were with. You are one of my favourites on Boards so it was a nice post to read.

I am bedside, I tweaked my back with all my activity today so I'm lying down with a heatpack under it. By golly 'tis fierce warm enough already so I'm counterbalancing by eating ice cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Pussy cats' supper time.

Lovely to have a bit of summer romance, Perse. Good for you!

Guy, mind that back. Cold belly, warm back is meant to be a sign of something, isn't it? Or am I thinking of 'cold hands, warm heart"?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wait, is it OldDog?
    Haha..good one.

If he bagged poly then he certainly is an Old dog :pac:

*gets coat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

In from out. Was watching and listening to the wind blowing the trees. No more than the sea lapping the shore, I've always found it soothing. Think I may head out again... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Just came back indoors. It's such a beautiful night. And there's a tiny bat flitting around outside my house! Don't see them very often. Always feel I've been honoured when I catch a rare glimpse of wildlife, especially here in suburbia.

That was an attempt to muddy the waters. I was going to let on it was company of the four legged variety :D

I can confirm however it is a human man :)

So, I have to ask, how does that all work with everything closed down? I haven't met a person I don't already know in what feels like several millennia.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Decided to get rid of loads of moss off my porch roof, so hung out my window with a yard brush knocking it off... then stuck the Hoover out the window to get rid if all the bits. Then took a step ladder and stood at the top and cleaned all the guttering and edging around porch. Then washed driveway. Then treated driveway with moss killer. Washed down bins. Sprayed down flower beds to get ready for planting.

Really enjoyed it. Thought I was about an hour doing it, but spent most of the day. I'm afraid of heights as well, so standing 6ft up to reach the highest points was a challenge. Place looks great.

I'm about to watch IT. I've avoided this film for long enough!

Why am I doing this?? I hate scary films! I'm a total baby!!!!!!

kowloon wrote: »
    So, I have to ask, how does that all work with everything closed down? I haven't met a person I don't already know in what feels like several millennia.

Already know :)

If he bagged poly then he certainly is an Old dog :pac:

*gets coat*

Cheeky :D

Guy Person wrote: »
    Ah I'm delighted for you Persepoly. I hope he treats you better than the last human man you were with. You are one of my favourites on Boards so it was a nice post to read.

I am bedside, I tweaked my back with all my activity today so I'm lying down with a heatpack under it. By golly 'tis fierce warm enough already so I'm counterbalancing by eating ice cream.

Thanks so much Guy :) You are a good egg x
    I know it seems strange to people given the circumstances we are in and they will judge. It took me a lot of heartache to get to this place and I'm grabbing my happiness with both hands.

Already know :)

Makes sense. I spray them with Domestos and make them gargle hand-sanitiser before a polygraph assisted interrogation about every human contact in the previous two weeks. Was wondering if there was an easier way. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

kowloon wrote: »
    Makes sense. I spray them with Domestos and make them gargle hand-sanitiser before a polygraph assisted interrogation about every human contact in the previous two weeks. Was wondering if there was an easier way. :P

That made me lol.
    Needed that, thanks.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Thanks so much Guy :) You are a good egg x
    I know it seems strange to people given the circumstances we are in and they will judge. It took me a lot of heartache to get to this place and I'm grabbing my happiness with both hands.

When you grab with both hands .... don't squeeze tightly... it'll bring tears to his eyes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement