Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with beer in hand watching NCIS. Haven't been on in a while, so hope everyone is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Such a gorgeous day , and had great company for a walk up the road and then down to the river . Lot's of fun jumping over cow pats and thistles , then home for " a feast " !

Have you ever gone right through a crusty one? I crunched through one as a kid and was submerged up to the ankle in the soft filling. It's forever burnt into my memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, feeling full, just had a takeaway :D

random question, but anyone know how many 'thanks' on boards we're limited to per day?

random question, but anyone know how many 'thanks' on boards we're limited to per day?

I'm not aware of there being any limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

The day was far too hot for me but this evening is lovely. There's a fabulous refreshing wind blowing. Took advantage by pegging out all the washing for an overnight airing (apart from my vast granny pants, which are airing discretely on the airer in the spare room. I prefer to spare the neighbours that sight!

@Crazy Cat : What takeaway did you get? Loving the new moniker BTW.

@Kowloon: Yes I had that particular experience of giving myself a cow sh1t foot spa as a child. I also managed to fall back into one and plop my ar$e straight into it. Utterly appalling experiences for a townie child. My culchie cousins had little sympathy for my urbanite delicacy, though, and jeered heartlessly at poor little Sardonikitten

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

kowloon wrote: »
    Have you ever gone right through a crusty one? I crunched through one as a kid and was submerged up to the ankle in the soft filling. It's forever burnt into my memory.

Many years ago I did !
    Little companion today did , luckily it was a fairly flat one so didn't splatter everywhere :pac:

Sardonicat wrote: »
    The day was far too hot for me but this evening is lovely. There's a fabulous refreshing wind blowing. Took advantage by pegging out all the washing for an overnight airing (apart from my vast granny pants, which are airing discretely on the airer in the spare room. I prefer to spare the neighbours that sight!

@Crazy Cat : What takeaway did you get? Loving the new moniker BTW.

@Kowloon: Yes I had that particular experience of giving myself a cow sh1t foot spa as a child. I also managed to fall back into one and plop my ar$e straight into it. Utterly appalling experiences for a townie child. My culchie cousins had little sympathy for my urbanite delicacy, though, and jeered heartlessly at poor little Sardonikitten

Thanks sardonicat :D was meaning to change it for a while

We got an italian takeaway, we're celebrating a special occasion :)

I had chicken goujons and a few chips. My folks had spaghetti carbonara but sadly they weren't thrilled with theirs. I didn't finish mine so my folks finished my leftovers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,614 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I tried to walk across a crunchy topped dung-hill when I was about 10.
    Went up to my shoulders in it .
    Not nice :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a coke
    cj maxx wrote: »
    I tried to walk across a crunchy topped dung-hill when I was about 10.
    Went up to my shoulders in it .
    Not nice :(
    , luckily it was a fairly flat one so didn't splatter everywhere :pac:

@Kowloon: Yes I had that particular experience of giving myself a cow sh1t foot spa as a child. I also managed to fall back into one and plop my ar$e straight into it. Utterly appalling experiences for a townie child. My culchie cousins had little sympathy for my urbanite delicacy, though, and jeered heartlessly at poor little Sardonikitten[/QUOTE]
    Such a gorgeous day , and had great company for a walk up the road and then down to the river . Lot's of fun jumping over cow pats and thistles , then home for " a feast " !

This thread lately I swear....... is full of ****!

:pac: :pac:

*gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Deskside with a coke

This thread lately I swear....... is full of ****!

:pac: :pac:

*gets coat*[/quote]

So are the fields :D

• Advertisement

Visited my mom yesterday, stayed in a caravan in my friends last night & brought my Mam to the garden centre today.
    She got lots of things to keep her busy for the next week or so.
    Everyone happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The scent of roses is heavy on the warm evening air and the birds are still singing. Talking about wildlife and Edith Piaf and destressing with svs. (I get bored of calling him OH).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The scent of roses is heavy on the warm evening air .

Widders sorry now but.....are you sure its not just cow pats ?

:pac:

Not really what the thread is about, but look how long this cat's tail is!
    QWcXOds.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Bed. Tomorrow's Friday hallelujah! Finished early and off for five days. Great we have this spell of really good weather. Sleep well crayturs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,091 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

QWcXOds.png

That's one creepy cat.
    And I like cats!

To thine own self be true

Glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 16,625 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

QWcXOds.png

It's like Santa's elfcat! Was 404ed earlier trying to read this thread. Is all the trouble with the site kicking off again?

Bedside soon to be sleep side, I'm tired enough to snore. I'm never more attractive than when I'm slack-jawed and snoring. :pac:

. I'm never more attractive than when I'm slack-jawed and snoring. :pac:

Pics or gtfo 😏

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Thats a cute looking cat :D

Am in bed, hoping tomorrow is a bit cooler

• Advertisement

Thats a cute looking cat :D

Am in bed, hoping tomorrow is a bit cooler

As majestic as that cat is I'd hate to live with it out in the country. I have one longhair and I spend quite a bit of time pulling bits of plants and twigs off his coat when he decides to bring them in. He also gets matted hair in areas he can't reach, like behind his ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, dealing with builder and neighbor dramas from miles away.

So tempted to tell neighbor to feck off and i will sort it when i get back to Ireland in 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

39c is way too hot for walking, only managed 30 mins before I adjourned to the pool side

With an UVI of 10, my app says that I can stay here 25 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

TFIF-side.

Gorgeous day. This weekend, one of the new dresses will get their debut. In a beer garden. In the sunshine.

Move faster time!!

It’s a long weekend here too. It’s starting to come up Millhouse.

Deskside with the sweet stuff, new coffee shall be opened tomorrow :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside. Coffee. Working.

Happy long weekend all!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,118 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Gonna take a walk to the shop to pick up a few bits on a gorgeous day. Thinking an iceberger would be a nice breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Beautiful sunny morning here and I’m off to do the shopping :) Yipee!!! And dam glitch is annoying the hell out of me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside spinning about 4 plates here. Hoping nothing comes crashing down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Off today, but on a 24 hour shift tomorrow (which kinda puts a dent on today).

Had a crap day yesterday. Lots of things went titties up, my electric oven blew up (I'm not bad with a multi meter and finding my way around an appliance) traced it to a thermal cut out block and now for the life of me I can't get the blasted door back on.

Then last night I'd arranged to meet a few people for a swim where I'd never been before, I'd read there was dangerous currents. Well not one of them thought to call or text that they weren't coming down, not knowing the stretch of water I left without a swim, and feeling pissed off.. Hoping today is better.

So, this morning I'd to drop one of the dogs to the vet for scheduled surgery on a growth. She's had cancer twice so fingers crossed this isn't cancer again.

Now instead of enjoying the sun I'm waiting for the vet to call with the results of her op and blood work, and YouTubing the crap out of how to put a Zanussi oven door back on lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement