Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, did my first zoom call tonight, tired now but was good fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

When you grab with both hands .... don't squeeze tightly... it'll bring tears to his eyes!

Ooooh, matron!

anewme wrote: »
    Decided to get rid of loads of moss off my porch roof, so hung out my window with a yard brush knocking it off... then stuck the Hoover out the window to get rid if all the bits.

:D That must have looked hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Do you not hoover the roof? Do you not feel ashamed of yourself, stewing under your own roof filth?! :eek:

kowloon wrote: »
    Do you not hoover the roof? Do you not feel ashamed of yourself, stewing under your own roof filth?! :eek:

No. :o

Clearly I'm a slob, I'll get at it tomorrow and mop it after to be sure.

• Advertisement

No. :o

Clearly I'm a slob, I'll get at it tomorrow and mop it after to be sure.

And when you're finished you can do mine as penance.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I was deadly serious doing it hanging out the box bedroom with a Hoover, which even made it more hilarious.

I could see people across the green looking over and I was like....yeah, are you looking???

I was deadly serious doing it hanging out the box bedroom with a Hoover, which even made it more hilarious.

I could see people across the green looking over and I was like....yeah, are you looking???

I'll admit I've have been looking too and wondering if it was time to call the men in white coats!

I respect and fear anyone who can give the 'you want some bruv?' look when they're hoovering the roof. :D

Well IT wasn't half as scary as I thought it was going to be. Left me with loads of questions though.

• Advertisement

I just sneezed so violently my head hurts. So that's new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can’t beat those sneezes that you think might send you into cardiac arrest
    I’m just finishing up this glass and going to bed
    Had a good lol all night and in great form, so happy lately

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hungry, sore. Bit off. Have to do a video call today. I just find that kind of thing impossible. I'm used to looking at screens and not being seen. It's too weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, good morning all, getting back to normal here, I find myself leaving this hotel 12 hours after I walked in last night, and i have a lovely 14 hour working day with about 8 hours flying.

Normality :):):)

smurfjed wrote: »
    Nespresso time, good morning all, getting back to normal here, I find myself leaving this hotel 12 hours after I walked in last night, and i have a lovely 14 hour working day with about 8 hours flying.

Normality :):):)

Well, that means it's well past my bedtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thanks so much Guy :) You are a good egg x
    I know it seems strange to people given the circumstances we are in and they will judge. It took me a lot of heartache to get to this place and I'm grabbing my happiness with both hands.

What else are you grabbing with both hands.

Bedside wondering if I should send a character reference to Mr Perse.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff and god does it taste sweet this morning :3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Deskside with the sweet stuff and god does it taste sweet this morning :3

Nothing like the first coffee in the morning, enjoy !

Pottering about here .

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What else are you grabbing with both hands.

Bedside wondering if I should send a character reference to Mr Perse.

Hmmm what you planning on saying Teddo?? Hey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Mate of mine who I've been hopping off on Facebook thru the pandemic,
    he has the same sense of humor as me .. actually does a bit of stand-up...some mental health issues...and hadn't heard from him all week...so messaged him yesterday....
    He's in CUH after a fcking heart attack... angiogram last night..no results as of yet, very possible that stents are needed...and all at 39 years of age ..

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear that, Panda, it's frightening to hear all that happening at 39. :( I hope your friend makes a full recovery and the condition can be managed.

Another lovely day, perfect weather to hoover the roof! I'm about to get up and get a non-Sephers approved instant coffee.

Hmmm what you planning on saying Teddo?? Hey?

He's probably sending him a photo of your tootsies 😛. I'm delighted for you Perse,can't beat that feeling when you meet someone new,enjoy.

I've had 2 coffees but back in the leaba trying to find the energy to go into the shower, another gorgeous day so a fast shop for a load of food that can be thrown into the oven then gardenside for the day, you really wouldn't want to be anywhere else when we get the sunshine here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mate of mine who I've been hopping off on Facebook thru the pandemic,
    he has the same sense of humor as me .. actually does a bit of stand-up...some mental health issues...and hadn't heard from him all week...so messaged him yesterday....
    He's in CUH after a fcking heart attack... angiogram last night..no results as of yet, very possible that stents are needed...and all at 39 years of age ..

That's frightening, hearing this more and more, does he live a healthy lifestyle?
    Another lovely day, perfect weather to hoover the roof! I'm about to get up and get a non-Sephers approved instant coffee.

200.gif

Peasant! :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Just thinking what can I do today after yesterday's very successful porch roof Hoover. Not an ounce of moss remains. Mrs. Hinch has nothing on me! Clearly though, something bit me out in the garden, red rash on feet and scratching like mad.

Just thinking what can I do today after yesterday's very successful porch roof Hoover. Not an ounce of moss remains. Mrs. Hinch has nothing on me! Clearly though, something bit me out in the garden, red rash on feet and scratching like mad.

Could be a reaction to the moss killer? Read the label.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I bagged the sun lounger early. I didn't even have to put a towel on it. Had breakfast in the upright position, then lifted arm rests and reclined. Happy out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

That's frightening, hearing this more and more, does he live a healthy lifestyle?

200.gif

Peasant! :mad:

:pac:

He didn't...he is an alcoholic... but recognised it.. got help and has been dry for a couple of years now...smoke a little as well... that's out now as well I'd guess :)

He's still very young for that to catch up with him, Panda. There might be a genetic tendency too that was brought forward by lifestyle. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Couch. Struggling today.

I woke up in a reasonably good mood but ah you know.. sh!t happens and all of a sudden it's a struggle.

Maybe a walk in the sunshine will help me get my mojo back.

If only I could force myself to get out.

Do it for the doggos Buile!

• Advertisement

Deskside after a walk.
    Couch. Struggling today.

I woke up in a reasonably good mood but ah you know.. sh!t happens and all of a sudden it's a struggle.

Maybe a walk in the sunshine will help me get my mojo back.

If only I could force myself to get out.

Do it for the doggos Buile!

Same here in foul humour all of a sudden and a walk did nothing for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement