Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

..... maybe a case of not shooting the messenger (s).
    '.....Kinahan cartel target James 'Mago' Gately' probably has bigger things to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Easy to say that from the comfort of your keyboard.

They do that and that scum and his mates are waiting for them to exact revenge in the future.

Obviously but the fact he just stood there as your man came at him, didn't even try to get out of the way is a bit strange. Prob thinking of the compo:)
    No but in all seriousness what sort of scumbag goes about doing that to lads out doing a day's work.
    Vermin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Obviously but the fact he just stood there as your man came at him, didn't even try to get out of the way is a bit strange. Prob thinking of the compo:)
    No but in all seriousness what sort of scumbag goes about doing that to lads out doing a day's work.
    Vermin

I had a lad randomly go for me with a golf club one night. You spend a lot of the time looking in disbelief wondering what’s going on and is this actually happening.

Fortunately I snapped out of it and reacted.

Maybe pride got in the way and he didn’t want to show he could be intimidated by a scum bag with anger issues.

Hopefully he gets sent down. You can’t have that **** not being punished properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

HarryStuby wrote: »
    100%

It will be interesting too see how long it takes too get him back here if at all

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

It will be interesting too see how long it takes too get him back here if at all

Let him share a cell with 6 others in turkey first,I'm sure he'll get on great with the taliban and ISIS fighters

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭deathbomber

Suspended sentence on the way.

There is no way, the guy assaulted the truck driver then took out a weapon and smacked his colleague over the head and split him open, this was not a bar fight or drink related. Easily 5 years

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Let him share a cell with 6 others in turkey first,I'm sure he'll get on great with the taliban and ISIS fighters

I don't think them Hajjies eat pork though

fat Freddie's young fella out and about
    What he do 6 years for looking your man ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Article is by paul Williams,, well known for writing ****e

• Advertisement

Article is by paul Williams,, well known for writing ****e

It's in The Herald though which is a very reliable newspaper.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Liamo57 wrote: »
    This is my favourite thread It is full of uneducated scum telling us about the drug scene I live in rural Irelup lads and, lovely peaceful life This is great entertainment. Keep i

I'd say your parents are proud of ya are they

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Vermin

Answered your own query there. As if any of these knackers would know anything about a day of honest work. Scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

There's a video of the jalisco cartel in mexico doing its rounds on Twitter its embarrassing to be calling the kinahans a cartel when you look at these fellas

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Paul Williams always an alarm bell but even if 70% of that is true then that is massive.

Surely puts to bed all the talk of collusion against DK.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Eyes1 wrote: »

I think after all the claims of the recent Kinahan PR campaign the authorities here will be determined to nail both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Omackeral wrote: »
    Answered your own query there. As if any of these knackers would know anything about a day of honest work. Scum.

Apparently the guy who attacked the bin man works for a well known employer in a high enough position

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Davidplat wrote: »
    Apparently the guy who attacked the bin man works for a well known employer in a high enough position

Indeed he does

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Indeed he does

Very good indeed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So monk be gone eventually same as dk
    And crews on both sides too
    No winners in that 1 anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

There is no way, the guy assaulted the truck driver then took out a weapon and smacked his colleague over the head and split him open, this was not a bar fight or drink related. Easily 5 years

A couple a days ago a guy got a suspended sentence for sexually abusing a child over 100 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

A couple a days ago a guy got a suspended sentence for sexually abusing a child over 100 times.

How has this guy got such a good job with such a chequered criminal history? I'm sure he's already been fired over the above if true. Can't imagine he could have kept that hidden from his employers.

Might make some sense as to how he could have had such a nuclear overreaction to such a minor irritation if he had just been convicted of the above. Hope it isn't allowable as a mitigation in his defence when this incident comes to court.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mr robin hood

How has this guy got such a good job with such a chequered criminal history? I'm sure he's already been fired over the above if true. Can't imagine he could have kept that hidden from his employers.

Might make some sense as to how he could have had such a nuclear overreaction to such a minor irritation if he had just been convicted of the above. Hope it isn't allowable as a mitigation in his defence when this incident comes to court.

Correct me if I'm wrong but not the same guy.

He's using the story as an example of a suspended sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Correct me if I'm wrong but not the same guy.

He's using the story as an example of a suspended sentence

Correct.

Just using it as an example of lenient sentencing here.

I have a feeling the same will happen here when the judge hears the sob story.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Correct.

Just using it as an example of lenient sentencing here.

I have a feeling the same will happen here when the judge hears the sob story.

Apologies, I read that too quick.

It seems like someone in his family died last month so as feared, he might have a ready made excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Lads you dont realise that whack jobs like the bin man are only relevant for a few months, he will not be trusted again unless he is paying cash, he will do a year or two in jail and then just be another muppet, the truck driver looks to have gave him a jab and he ran away from him, the fella at the bin should have gave him a slap aswell anybody with a set of nuts would be looking at him thinking what a benny he is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Lads you dont realise that whack jobs like the bin man are only relevant for a few months, he will not be trusted again unless he is paying cash, he will do a year or two in jail and then just be another muppet, the truck driver looks to have gave him a jab and he ran away from him, the fella at the bin should have gave him a slap aswell anybody with a set of nuts would be looking at him thinking what a benny he is.

Relevant in what sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Relevant in what sense?

He wont be fella calling the shots in that area any longer, if he ever was.
    Any lad not afraid of a fight will be looking to take his job now. Skinny nutjob.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Not a notion what this is about

• Advertisement

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Paul Williams always an alarm bell but even if 70% of that is true then that is massive.

It's been public knowledge for a long time that the Gardaí had secretly recorded the Monk and his friend Dowdall incriminating themselves when they were travelling to the north together.

Now that they have access to everything that was sent to and fro on criminals encrypted phones this is probably a factor in hoping to bring charges too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement