Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

leko99 wrote: »
    The shoulder rail isnt for accuracy. The semi-machine gun operates a blowback recoil system so the rail is to help absorb the blowback.

Try using it without it like a handgun. You get my point I’m sure lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,266 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

leko99 wrote: »
    The shoulder rail isnt for accuracy. The semi-machine gun operates a blowback recoil system so the rail is to help absorb the blowback.

if the shoulder stock absorbs the recoil how does that not help with accuracy?

OIP.f4YxuqRJ_2dlzVm3xdDnLgHaFF?pid=Api&rs=1

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

Attached the Crossan Grave pic

Someone was chatting about it about to kick of if the north whos the Crossans backed by? I don't even think anything happened after Tommy got it, Real Contos are a parody of a paramilitary

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Ah, I didn't realise they were semi automatic. Thought they were handguns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Seized last night. Not sure where in Dub but 48 years old nicked and being held at Mountjoy cop shop

Omg there's enough there to start a small war... Seriously,. can't believe someone owns such stuff in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Omg there's enough there to start a small war... Seriously,. can't believe someone owns such stuff in Ireland.

That rubbish is just sitting in the boots of cars all over the city on any given day.
    Tasty yokes though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

It's.....two guns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Fold back and tucks into your shoulder to get an accurate shot.

They look like Czech Skorpions. Very naughty weapon.

That's exactly what it is, a VZ61 Scorpion. Very easy to get from mainland Europe and cheap. Not a great gun through, cartridges get very hot and fall on your head when it's fired! It's a junkies piece tbh.

from the pics they look like the full auto version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Complete rookie question: What would the street value be for one of those weapons and, say, 100 rounds?

In the recent court case where DK's media troubles began, the Super said that DK was a major importer/distributor of drugs and weapons so there must be a bit of currency in the latter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    It's.....two guns?

just one shy of a stand off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

It's.....two guns?

well I think that probably is the minimum required for a small war

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

John_D3 wrote: »
    Had seen another grave done up there not so long ago, covered in concrete. Was the fella mcguigan who was shot. Is damaging graves a thing in Belfast?

The McGuigan one has been mentioned on this before. That was a deep feud which festered over years and years between him and Davidson.

As to the covering of the grave, it's not something that is prevalent in the North - sometimes you hear of the Gypsys wrecking others graves, but that would be it. It was obviously a message to the McGuigan family.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

That rubbish is just sitting in the boots of cars all over the city on any given day.
    Tasty yokes though
    It's.....two guns?

Seriously waaaaaaaaow I can't believe the flippant attitude..
    Ahhhh shir it's only a couple of spud guns..

They can be converted to fully automatic.

Akesh wrote: »
    They can be converted to fully automatic.
    those ones are full auto. they have a 3 position selector.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

You said two guns would be enough for "a small war"

I think being flippant is pretty much the only way to respond to such hyperbole

There old.there is far more much better weapons out there on the streets at the min

IRE60 wrote: »
    Complete rookie question: What would the street value be for one of those weapons and, say, 100 rounds?

In the recent court case where DK's media troubles began, the Super said that DK was a major importer/distributor of drugs and weapons so there must be a bit of currency in the latter

They would normally be thrown in as sweeteners on loads of drugs.
    Let's say 100-300kgs with 5-10 pieces thrown in for good measure.
    If they were being sold I'd put a price on 2-5k if clean.if there dirty they would be less.
    They could be hired out too which would make more €€€ for the lads responsible for them.
    They could also be traded for sumthing else also.
    There would be a small amount of money too be made but nothing in camparrison too drugs unless selling/hiring large volumes of guns

Seizures all over the placeb

• Advertisement

40kgs of green gone down the drain 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

40kgs of green gone down the drain ��

39 keys, 800,000 value :pac:

Either one is gone walkies or street value is now €20.51/g :pac:

Some haul, there'll be none left.

If only it grew on trees.

39 keys, 800,000 value :pac:

Either one is gone walkies or street value is now €20.51/g :pac:

Some haul, there'll be none left.

There was none as is,now another 39/40kgs gone.
    1.5gs in town is €25 🙄
    A sellers market,that's if they can get some too sell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

There was none as is,now another 39/40kgs gone.
    1.5gs in town is €25 ��
    A sellers market,that's if they can get some too sell

I'm down in the sticks and back swimming in it again, was quiet for a few weeks but

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Crossan’s house was burned which he was living in, in Crumlin with his girl and kids a few days after his funeral. Then his grave smashed up this week. Surely this wouldn’t be lawlors mates. Seems like someone wants the family to suffer more, maybe owed money.

Shooting him outside his mums obviously not hard enough

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

John_D3 wrote: »
    Crossan’s house was burned which he was living in, in Crumlin with his girl and kids a few days after his funeral. Then his grave smashed up this week. Surely this wouldn’t be lawlors mates. Seems like someone is wan’t the family suffer more, maybe owed money.

Shooting him outside his mums obviously not hard enough

Think this all confirms that it wasn't Lawlor's associates behind the Crossan hit.

Think "Lawlor's associates" are overrated by the papers. Them young lads in Darndale have ran amuck since Robbie died and have tormented anyone associated with him.

Think this all confirms that it wasn't Lawlor's associates behind the Crossan hit.

Think "Lawlor's associates" are overrated by the papers. Them young lads in Darndale have ran amuck since Robbie died and have tormented anyone associated with him.

Nobody is afraid of those young lads. If those kids had a brain cell between the lot of them they wouldn't be dogs taking all the risk for absolutely no reward. Most of them will be lucky to see 25.

They have tormented a handful of people too, let's not lose the run of ourselves. CL thinks he's Pablo Escobar, must be all the blu wkd and coke.

Also, the bit in bold in pure nonsense. 100% revenge hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Akesh wrote: »
    Also, the bit in bold in pure nonsense. 100% revenge hit.

So you think lawlors gang are now petrol bombing houses up north and thrashing graves?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement