Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

Mago MVP wrote: »
    What happened to Mago?

Mad that you ask this yesterday, and the answer turns up in the papers today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

See Nathan coakley hutch is back around too

The lads are back because they think or know for sure they are ok at least while this DK boxing promotion push is over

At least until not at least while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

The car that the 500k was got in yesterday’s Drogheda was allegedly a frontline workers car with sign or sticker. Wonder if he was a genuine frontline worker or just a pretender?

Interesting, anyone know which side it belonged to? For one car to be stopped you could say good surveillance but for two cars to be stopped that’s a rat for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Alderbuck wrote: »
    Mad that you ask this yesterday, and the answer turns up in the papers today.

Yeah mad one haha - I haven’t heard anything of him for time

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Konig wrote: »
    Interesting, anyone know which side it belonged to? For one car to be stopped you could say good surveillance but for two cars to be stopped that’s a rat for sure.

Not sure.
    They had so much stuff seized lately that the Frontline car seemed like a great idea for moving drugs/money. The 500k cash and over 1 million in drugs is a very heavy loss. Cars, watches, phones and blocking equipment lost too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fatmonkfreddie

How Gerry Hutch is still torturing the Kinahan cartel

Hi
    Gerry here
    I'm back baby !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

How Gerry Hutch is still torturing the Kinahan cartel

Hi
    Gerry here
    I'm back baby !!!

Really...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Wasnt he blamed for the attempted hit at the red cow with Kearns or at least the media claim he was.

Ah yeah that was correct, boys made a **** of it and Roe escaped.

• Advertisement

John_D3 wrote: »
    What part of Dublin would this be, do use think? Are hutch associates getting brave or do they know something we don’t? PH was said to be in hiding Mago, he maybe isn’t far away. Also the shooter in regency DCH is also walking the streets of Dublin.

Always liked Mago, loyal fella

Yeahs it’s true. He’s certainly one of the most like-able players in the whole thing. Intelligent and charismatic too.

John_D3 wrote: »
    What part of Dublin would this be, do use think? Are hutch associates getting brave or do they know something we don’t? PH was said to be in hiding Mago, he maybe isn’t far away. Also the shooter in regency DCH is also walking the streets of Dublin.

Always liked Mago, loyal fella

Yeahs it’s true. He’s certainly one of the most like-able players in the whole thing. Intelligent and charismatic too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

Thethunder wrote: »
    Be a few in the NIC worried about that.

Few of his ‘buddies’ getting out in the not too distant future, so a few on the outside might be worried too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 yk1985

whats bigs insta and fake facebook?fake facebook not joey gill??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Oceans One wrote: »
    Few of his ‘buddies’ getting out in the not too distant future, so a few on the outside might be worried too

I meant the North inner city.

Could someone please PM me bigs social media please?
    I will pm back the punchline of this joke in return
    I went to the doctor and said " doctor when lift my arm up like this it hurts"

I can’t find this picture can’t someone just post it or is that not allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

I can’t find this picture can’t someone just post it or is that not allowed?

@VideosSick on Twitter has some stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,950 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Man and woman due in court this morning charged in connection with murder of Wayne Whelan.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-and-woman-charged-in-connection-with-fatal-dublin-shooting-999465.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Thesiger wrote: »
    @VideosSick on Twitter has some stuff.

Is it the pic of Big?

Edit - it is - never seen someone look so different across 3 pictures

Thanks for the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,950 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Is it the pic of Big?

Are you able to tie your own shoelaces?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Are you able to tie your own shoelaces?

Never tried mate always wore crocs

Is it the pic of Big?

Edit - it is - never seen someone look so different across 3 pictures

Thanks for the link
    Those pics were over span of few years and different hairstyles
    I'd doubt anyone would rec him from them on an off license like was said here
    He does look more out of shape in latest pic alright

So who's those guys shopped onto those pics with big?
    Any links to stories about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Never tried mate always wore crocs
    'Sliders':eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Freddy winkle

Haladmirer wrote: »

Fella in the profile picture patrick lawlor who went missing in 2004 an big buried him under cement. Other fella is Jay o Keefe bigs right hand man in d Adam an Paul picture an think the others are just his cronies from darndale

Fella in the profile picture patrick lawlor who went missing in 2004 an big buried him under cement. Other fella is Jay o Keefe bigs right hand man in d Adam an Paul picture an think the others are just his cronies from darndale

Vicky on Twitter has posted some very good information for a change. She seems to be talking to people close to big to know these facts as not many people would know the ins an outs like that an the people involved.. Interesting to see bigs men turning on him now an giving inside information

Vicky on Twitter has posted some very good information for a change. She seems to be talking to people close to big to know these facts as not many people would know the ins an outs like that an the people involved.. Interesting to see bigs men turning on him now an giving inside information
    Hi vicky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Those pics were over span of few years and different hairstyles
    I'd doubt anyone would rec him from them on an off license like was said here
    He does look more out of shape in latest pic alright

No need for that, we’ve all put on a couple of pounds during the lockdown.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement