Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Muahahaha wrote: »
    “During the sentence hearing for Mark Capper (31), the non-jury court heard evidence on how the Kinahan gang operates a hierarchical structure, with compartmentalised “sub-cells” acting independently from one another.

Gucci Gang pretty much. Especially given Mark’s brother’s activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

runs it like a business and not high on own supply?

and friendly with the gardai?

Do you mean he’s a grass?

Also how did he operate during the Kinahans time there?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

A few interesting tidbits came out in the trial of Mark Capper in the SCC yesterday over his abandoned hit on Hutch. For one the Gardai has his car bugged and were listening in on the planning for the hit. He was complaining that the getaway motorbike would cut out when you red line it and worried about the 24/7 ERU presence on Champions Avenue. Paul Reynolds reported that it was the first time in an Irish court that the mechanisms of the Kinahan operation were laid out

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/kinahan-cartel-foot-soldier-poured-cold-water-on-hutch-murder-plot-court-told-1.4250371

Capper pleaded guilty and is due to be sentenced on June 8th

IQ of 63 but looks like he was smart enough to pull out at the last minute and get a plea deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,647 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

A few interesting tidbits came out in the trial of Mark Capper in the SCC yesterday over his abandoned hit on Hutch. For one the Gardai has his car bugged and were listening in on the planning for the hit. He was complaining that the getaway motorbike would cut out when you red line it and worried about the 24/7 ERU presence on Champions Avenue. Paul Reynolds reported that it was the first time in an Irish court that the mechanisms of the Kinahan operation were laid out

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/kinahan-cartel-foot-soldier-poured-cold-water-on-hutch-murder-plot-court-told-1.4250371

Capper pleaded guilty and is due to be sentenced on June 8th

Capper from Cappagh Road trying to cap somebody? You couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thesiger wrote: »
    IQ of 63 but looks like he was smart enough to pull out at the last minute and get a plea deal.

The article also says that when Capper was in the car with his accomplice he was asked for a loan of 50 euro and he replied that if he had 50 euro to loan he wouldnt be in the car planning a hit for money. Its kind of surreal that there he is working for a cartel said to be worth over a billion euro yet he hasnt got two pennies to scratch together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

IQ of 63 and called Capper :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I was standing next to Big last friday in an offie. 8 cans of coors is what he got. Smart white AUDI. Seemed pleasent when i held the door open for him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I was standing next to Big last friday in an offie. 8 cans of coors is what he got. Smart white AUDI. Seemed pleasent when i held the door open for him

Dicing with death there... no way you could have been 2 meters apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭john boye

Have the gards been in touch about your safety?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Glad it was Coors and not Corona!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Major seizure in Drogheda and a main player in the feud held in custody.

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1137984/?__twitter_impression=true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Dante7 wrote: »

Oof that's a big hit this is what happens when you bring national attention on ya

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Fantastic what the Gardai can do when given the resources. Several "criminal masterminds" to quote Paul Williams have been taken out of circulation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

john boye wrote: »
    Have the gards been in touch about your safety?

:D

He's actually a bigger unit than what you see in the pictures online. Anyway seemed nice enough

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Another interesting tidbit in there
    Three people are being questioned in Dublin following the seizure of drugs, cash, cars, encrypted phones and signal blocking devices.

Gardaí from the Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau intercepted three cars in Drogheda in Co Louth and seized over €1.1 million worth of cocaine and prescription drugs, as well as more than €500,000 in cash.

So the Gardai are using bugging devices and the gangs are taking counter surveillance measures to prevent transmission. Its all gone very CIA.

Im wondering is it the same gang caught today who were also caught with 2m of coke just three weeks back? If so it sounds like they have a mole within their ranks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Another interesting tidbit in there

So the Gardai are using bugging devices and the gangs are taking counter surveillance measures to prevent transmission. Its all gone very CIA.

Im wondering is it the same gang caught today who were also caught with 2m of coke just three weeks back? If so it sounds like they have a mole within their ranks.

There's always a rat..

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

:D

He's actually a bigger unit than what you see in the pictures online. Anyway seemed nice enough

Was he on his lonesome or was there someone in with him or waiting in the motor? Used to see him with a watcher at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭McCrack

Capper from Cappagh Road trying to cap somebody? You couldn't make it up.

Only you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Would being branded as the village fool on the national media bother the likes of Capper?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Would being branded as the village fool on the national media bother the likes of Capper?

Hard to say. Freddie's young fella got made out to be a thick cnut, a simpleton. In the bottom 1% for his age group at the time. I'm convinced they make themselves out to be schmucks just so the judge goes easier on them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

The article also says that when Capper was in the car with his accomplice he was asked for a loan of 50 euro and he replied that if he had 50 euro to loan he wouldnt be in the car planning a hit for money. Its kind of surreal that there he is working for a cartel said to be worth over a billion euro yet he hasnt got two pennies to scratch together.
    Not even on the minimum wage. Might as well be picking strawberries for Keelings ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Would BIG take the product himself socially?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Thesiger wrote: »

What plea deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Anyone anymore info on that? Leading player from the Maguires or aniti-maguire faction??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

What plea deal?

I assume he means the judge will take it into consideration when sentencing

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

What plea deal?

I dunno, just seems like by pleading guilty and early (in comparison with the other lads involved) he stands a better chance at getting a lighter sentence. Especially as it seems he didn’t want to go through with the murder anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭slfcarro5

leko99 wrote: »
    Anyone anymore info on that? Leading player from the Maguires or aniti-maguire faction??

The journal mentions is was a 39 and 50 year old man and a 43 year old woman that were arrested today.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

KM792 wrote: »
    I know but the picture you saw was taken a couple of nights ago.In fairness I notice a lot of people have weight put on with this lockdown.

And the tiger trial was what 4 years ago now?

Oh no sorry the pic when he looked fat was from before the court picture

Does anyone have the new pic? I don’t have Instagram

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Oof that's a big hit this is what happens when you bring national attention on ya

This Anti-Maguire side most likely ?

• Advertisement

slfcarro5 wrote: »
    The journal mentions is was a 39 and 50 year old man and a 43 year old woman that were arrested today.

Cornelius Price is 39.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement