Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Cornelius Price is 39.

If it is him, they media will start to make it obvious fairly soon

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

What happened to Mago?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Mago MVP wrote: »
    What happened to Mago?

Turkey?

KM792 wrote: »
    Turkey?

What he moved to Turkey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

Mago MVP wrote: »
    What happened to Mago?

Like Kaiser Sousez...’and pfff he was gone’

Reckon he’ll be back someday looking to exact some revenge

• Advertisement

Oceans One wrote: »
    Like Kaiser Sousez...’and pfff he was gone’

Reckon he’ll be back someday looking to exact some revenge

Is that Keyser Soze’s relative? Mad family
    So you don’t know? Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I assume he means the judge will take it into consideration when sentencing

I'm annoyed listening to people in here who think that gardai offer this deal and that deal to people in exchange for statements. Yes lads plead guilty to get lesser sentences. Stands to reason. But lads here watch a few episodes of the wire and start speculating left right and centre about oh he copped a deal. Pure ****ing nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

John_D3 wrote: »
    Would BIG take the product himself socially?

BIG face being posted on insta today, insults and accusation, personal stuff too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

headnorth wrote: »
    BIG face being posted on insta today, insults and accusation, personal stuff too.

What’s the cement gag about?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Konig wrote: »
    What’s the cement gag about?
    personal info, insta poster must know him along time,ie his history

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Copper chopper up over north inner city the past 10 mins or so.
    Any reports?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Garda chopper has spent the last 20 mins over tesco drumcondra and Grace Park Road back and forth,
    Armed response tearing around the place.
    It's over my gaff on the main drumcondra Road now and I can hear screaching all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Copper chopper up over north inner city the past 10 mins or so.
    Any reports?

It's been over the back of tesco drumcondra at least 20 mins, back and forth to the skylon Hotel and Grace Park Road.
    I'm just up from tesco in one of the older Georgian style houses. There's been serious activity unmarked everywhere, armed response, tyres screaching.
    Caught a rare glimpse of the unmarked focus RS just a min ago.

Something juicy must have happened

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fiona26

headnorth wrote: »

Hi what page? Link?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

italodisco wrote: »
    It's been over the back of tesco drumcondra at least 20 mins, back and forth to the skylon Hotel and Grace Park Road.
    I'm just up from tesco in one of the older Georgian style houses. There's been serious activity unmarked everywhere, armed response, tyres screaching.
    Caught a rare glimpse of the unmarked focus RS just a min ago.

Something juicy must have happened

I wasn't aware they had a focus RS, I was only familiar with the Golf R. Does anybody know if they use any other high powered vehicles?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LifesgoodwithLG

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/man-extradited-ireland-charged-murder-22013655.amp

Regards the Douglas murder, does anyone know what the actual particular beef they had with him was, that resulted in the multiple hits and finally the murder? I know a few heads from my way that used to do a bit of ‘work’ with him. Word was he was a very sound chap. He seemed to have his own supply chain going over the years separate from some of the other main gangs. A lot of ppl speculated that was the main issue. He also had a few enemies around different areas of the city.

Is this The Whistleblower they are referring to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Fiona26 wrote: »
    Hi what page? Link?

He put a selfie up on his anonymous fb page the other day. Very odd considering it’s the first photo of himself that he’s ever put up. Almost as if it was to taunt the recent media articles surrounding his supposed rise to the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 WicklaWanderer

I wasn't aware they had a focus RS, I was only familiar with the Golf R. Does anybody know if they use any other high powered vehicles?

Theres more than one golf R, more than one focus Rs. Cops in coolock have a blue vw toureg jeep I think it is now. BMW 330s, there a mercedes up and down the m50. Seen them in a 2012 black audi a4 at ucd one evening on blues cutting through traffic. Theres a truck also. I know theres more but cant think off the top of my head.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Was he on his lonesome or was there someone in with him or waiting in the motor? Used to see him with a watcher at times.

By himself. Wearing all white with white cap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Is this The Whistleblower they are referring to ?

Why don't you have a twitter poll to find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

Mr Big was valued at €10m - bollocks or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/man-extradited-ireland-charged-murder-22013655.amp

Regards the Douglas murder, does anyone know what the actual particular beef they had with him was, that resulted in the multiple hits and finally the murder? I know a few heads from my way that used to do a bit of ‘work’ with him. Word was he was a very sound chap. He seemed to have his own supply chain going over the years separate from some of the other main gangs. A lot of ppl speculated that was the main issue. He also had a few enemies around different areas of the city.

Wasnt he blamed for the attempted hit at the red cow with Kearns or at least the media claim he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

What part of Dublin would this be, do use think? Are hutch associates getting brave or do they know something we don’t? PH was said to be in hiding Mago, he maybe isn’t far away. Also the shooter in regency DCH is also walking the streets of Dublin.

Always liked Mago, loyal fella

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

What part of Dublin would this be, do use think? Are hutch associates getting brave or do they know something we don’t? PH was said to be in hiding Mago, he maybe isn’t far away. Also the shooter in regency DCH is also walking the streets of Dublin.

Always liked Mago, loyal fella

Chose to stay loyal to a childhood friend/family and have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life while other north inner city cretins turned on their own for a couple of grand,Definitely a fella you would want in your corner in many ways of life,by the way it doesn't look like he has aged as bad as christy or daniel in the last 4 years either,fair ****ing play to the fella

NCH*

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The car that the 500k was got in yesterday’s Drogheda was allegedly a frontline workers car with sign or sticker. Wonder if he was a genuine frontline worker or just a pretender?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Chose to stay loyal to a childhood friend/family and have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life while other north inner city cretins turned on their own for a couple of grand,Definitely a fella you would want in your corner in many ways of life,by the way it doesn't look like he has aged as bad as christy or daniel in the last 4 years either,fair ****ing play to the fella

NCH*

They turned for a few grand and are mostly locked up in the joy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement