Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Dont slag off the only lad working.

Had a look there aswell. There's a photo of him and his mates from 3 years ago and the comment underneath says "front page of the Sunday world in 3 years" Nostradamus type stuff lol

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Isn't it mad looking at all these young gangsters... there baby faced, weighting in at 5 stone... holy **** if one of those gave ya cheek on the street ya would clip him up and down the road but because they have access to guns there going around terrorising people... lot to be said for the old school hard man that kept a check on the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

brady12 wrote: »
    Is there any truth about the rumour Robbie lawlor was in a relationship with a certain guard ?

No!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Wtf calls their kids clayton ffs

Fans of hotels

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Mr big met with some of the group only a hour or 2 before the shooting at the garage in darndale to tell them when it was happening an where to be.

There is cctv all over that road there is no way that’s true. Big has enough eyes on him, I’d say Clayton mouthed off to the wrong person and got clipped cause of that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Wonder does the dub airport authority know that one of their security at the check in search and scan area is best pals with this CL lad that got shot tonight lol

Wonder do they wait til he's on shift to go through security to get stuff through the airport.... Hhmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

italodisco wrote: »
    Wonder does the dub airport authority know that one of their security at the check in search and scan area is best pals with this CL lad that got shot tonight lol

Wonder do they wait til he's on shift to go through security to get stuff through the airport.... Hhmmmmm

I'm sure they know now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

John_Gill wrote: »
    I'm sure they know now

Love yer work Giller

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

What this about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Birneybau wrote: »
    Fans of hotels

Except Jury's...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Sure half of the young lads working in the airport are dodgy. Heard some mad story’s from there, can’t say if it’s true but wouldn’t surprise me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Isn't it mad looking at all these young gangsters... there baby faced, weighting in at 5 stone... holy **** if one of those gave ya cheek on the street ya would clip him up and down the road but because they have access to guns there going around terrorising people... lot to be said for the old school hard man that kept a check on the place.

Rats ratting on each other and playing a game of roulette that they are guaranteed to play and eventually lose, either with a life sentence, killed or they live a life of misery, poverty and paranoia fuelled on their own product.
    Lots of admiration for the quieter ones or as you say old school hardman who did keep a check on the place. They haven’t gone away you know

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ruxon

Had a look at his friends list on Facebook. One of them has his job as "micanic at a garage".

How the **** can you not spell your own job?
    He meant maniac

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ruxon

Ruxon wrote: »
    He meant maniac

Filthy crack dealers need clipping !! Horrible trade !!

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Filthy crack dealers need clipping !! Horrible trade !!

Why are you replying to yourself?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Wtf calls their kids clayton ffs
    Clay Pidgeon shooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭sugarman20

jay1988 wrote: »
    Why are you replying to yourself?

Probably forgot to switch accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Might have finally found out that RL got the gun off of him
    the papers have this story up today. mr.big getting plenty of press time lately

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

brady12 wrote: »
    Is there any truth about the rumour Robbie lawlor was in a relationship with a certain guard ?
    That sounds like disinformation there
    The only place I heard that was from an account here that was fixated solely on the story of Robbie and a certain female barrister,as mentioned in many national papers here,then they posted about that.!
    The only thing I take from above is Robbie was getting information
    And big didn't like it

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

shanec1928 wrote: »
    the papers have this story up today. mr.big getting plenty of press time lately

Can you link the article please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Dublin live articles are a joke. Printing crap that people post on insta? Pathetic

What ever happened to Bernie? Did the nortons manage to escape his wrath?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭john boye

Noseygit wrote: »
    Dublin live articles are a joke. Printing crap that people post on insta? Pathetic

Couldn't agree more. A story based on some posts by an anonymous social media account, absolute trash

• Registered Users Posts: 7,950 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Another interesting tidbit in there

So the Gardai are using bugging devices and the gangs are taking counter surveillance measures to prevent transmission. Its all gone very CIA.

Im wondering is it the same gang caught today who were also caught with 2m of coke just three weeks back? If so it sounds like they have a mole within their ranks.

big unit looks like this:
    https://www.alldeal.co.uk/the-latest-10-antennas-portable-mobile-phone-signal-protector-interrupts-2g-3g-4g-lojack-gps-wi-fi-signal-scramblerradius-up-to-15m-8000mah-10w_p227330.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Yea sure ya can't get insured on a car until your 17.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

More people shot off moped than any other I'd guess
    In Italy and South America used all time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

blinding wrote: »
    Clay Pidgeon shooter.

I know a Klayton born recently. It's important to be unique and original you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Sure half of the young lads working in the airport are dodgy. Heard some mad story’s from there, can’t say if it’s true but wouldn’t surprise me

Yes that's true. Worked there myself when T2 opened. DAA have such a high turnover of staff (because they treat their staff like dirt) that there has always been a few scumbags employed from North and West Dublin. Still stay in contact with a couple of there and have heard some crazy **** also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement