Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

So nobody has quoted any actual figures. Excellent.

And they made a balls of the testing figures too.

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1248673434579677190?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

So nobody has quoted any actual figures. Excellent.

Why should they? Are you going to as a Republican refuse Irish citizens the ability to come home?

• Registered Users Posts: 67,114 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Why should they? Are you going to as a Republican refuse Irish citizens the ability to come home?

As a republican I am staying put for the duration in the interests of everybody.

'Why should they quote the figures'? What kind of a question is that? A government obsessed with image and spin should not quote the figures.

smurgen wrote: »
    And they made a balls of the testing figures too.

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1248673434579677190?s=19

How is that a balls? Or indeed why is testing an issue, are the department hoarding testing kits and not testing?
    No in a world wide pandemic, there are teething issues

Typical vacuous smurgen moan again, containing no useful information, just dour negative comment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

I see the usual comrades are back in force even though some of them ran away from how they were jumping into bed with FF to score a political point only yesterday.

Their back here now totally sidestepping how they were caught out again.

How much are you 3 lads earning for working on good Friday??

• Advertisement

As a republican I am staying put for the duration in the interests of everybody.

'Why should they quote the figures'? What kind of a question is that? A government obsessed with image and spin should not quote the figures.

So you would deny citizens (who self isolate) the right to come home in their hour of need
    Fantastic Republicanism that

I see the usual comrades are back in force even though some of them ran away from how they were jumping into bed with FF to score a political point only yesterday.

Their back here now totally sidestepping how they were caught out again.

Ah you're back Jinglejangle!

:D:D:D

Ah you're back Jinglejangle!

I leave Francie unlike you who never leaves.

I have other commitments and things in life.

Not boards.ie all day long.

I'm self employed.

Not employed to post on boards all day long for SF.

I leave Francie unlike you who never leaves.

I have other commitments and things in life.

Not boards.ie all day long.

I'm self employed.

Not employed to post on boards all day long for SF.

But here you are like clockwork.

• Advertisement

But here you are like clockwork.

Lets compare post numbers in the last 72 hours Francie, shall we?

I log onto boards for a few minutes a day at a time, then at night when my day is done.

You on the other hand, well.

How is that a balls? Or indeed why is testing an issue, are the department hoarding testing kits and not testing?
    No in a world wide pandemic, there are teething issues

Typical vacuous smurgen moan again, containing no useful information, just dour negative comment

The numbers appear to be massaged or mixed up or your FG experts are not telling the truth it seems at a time when it's critical to tell the truth. As a fine Gael fanboy that may be fine for you but there's alot more people that fine Gael fanboys with skin in the game here unfortunately.

Lets compare post numbers in the last 72 hours Francie, shall we?

I log onto boards for a few minutes a day at a time, then at night when my day is done.

You on the other hand, well.

I'm here to debate. I can manage a full life with the tech that is available. Have you heard of smart phones, laptops and tablets at all?

I have the same amount of posts on a completely non political forum too, but that may make you have a nervous breakdown. :)

I also post regularly on FB and Twitter...horrors :)

I do like the way you patrol the thread of an evening handing out admonishments like a cop on the beat. :)

I'm here to debate. I can manage a full life with the tech that is available. Have you heard of smart phones, laptops and tablets at all?

I have the same amount of posts on a completely non political forum too, but that may make you have a nervous breakdown. :)

I also post regularly on FB and Twitter...horrors :)

I do like the way you patrol the thread of an evening handing out admonishments like a cop on the beat. :)

All I can picture now is you in your room behind smart phones, laptops and tablets all at once:)

Like the star trek control room!!

Ah I'm not even in the mood of a row Francie, have a good night.

I'm been genuine, this virus is sapping my will to live at this stage.

All I can picture now is you in your room behind smart phones, laptops and tablets all at once:)

Like the star trek control room!!

Ah I'm not even in the mood of a row Francie, have a good night.

I'm been genuine, this virus is sapping my will to live at this stage.

It's just politics Jingle...hang in there..stay strong!

It's just politics Jingle...hang in there..stay strong!

smurgen wrote: »
    The numbers appear to be massaged or mixed up or your FG experts are not telling the truth it seems at a time when it's critical to tell the truth. As a fine Gael fanboy that may be fine for you but there's alot more people that fine Gael fanboys with skin in the game here unfortunately.

What a load of makey up nonsense
    Yeah,I own a few pharma companies,a medical devices company, aerlingus,a ferry and a hospital
    Hows that
    Its same level rubbish
    I asked a few days ago did FG murder your mother or something :D

Yeah,I own a few pharma companies,a medical devices company, aerlingus,a ferry and a hospital
    Hows that
    Its same level rubbish

Questions...no answers.
    https://twitter.com/oconnellhugh/status/1248638227948490754

Its unusual for you to quote Blue Hugh
    That rhymes :D

Its unusual for you to quote Blue Hugh
    That rhymes :D

I have no problem with a journalist, doing his/her job.

Any comment on what he is tweeting?

• Advertisement

I have no problem with a journalist, doing his/her job.

Any comment on what he is tweeting?

Yeah ,they didn't know the answer but feel they're doing their level best to keep up with demand and obviously don't think people from weeks ago who self isolated and didnt end up in hospital are priority enough at this stage versus current symptomatic cases and frontline staff
    Seems reasonable to me

Yeah ,they didn't know the answer but feel they're doing their level best to keep up with demand and obviously don't think people from weeks ago who self isolated and didnt end up in hospital are priority enough at this stage versus current symptomatic cases and frontline staff
    Seems reasonable to me

He didn't know the answer, or was hiding the answer. No other reason for not answering.

Hows that
    Its same level rubbish

Is it meant to be funny? Your sense of humour is as banjaxed as Tony Holonan's numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

FG will go down doing what they've always done for the Republic - making this one of the best countries in the world to live in. A social/christian democracy that we all aspire to live in.

It's the innate decency of FG that annoys so many people.

He didn't know the answer, or was hiding the answer. No other reason for not answering.

L0l Hiding an answer at a highly public news conference
    I'd go for,theres a lot going on,its just not a priority

Meanwhile

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/quiet-ferries-suggest-holidaymakers-have-heeded-lockdown-warnings-1.4225484

Hows that
    Its same level rubbish

Not mine.

https://twitter.com/GeorgeLeeRTE/status/1248715782185463815?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

FG will go down doing what they've always done for the Republic - making this one of the best countries in the world to live in. A social/christian democracy that we all aspire to live in.

Year on year record breaking numbers of child homeless. A housing, homeless and health crisis. These are not acceptable to decent people in, and I agree here, a country capable of being one of the best countries in the world to live in, but for a majority not a few.

And yes we'll be left with what FG do best, tax payer funding the profits of private business while the majority suffer austerity all in the name of their two tier economy.
    The tax payer giving monies to business so they can re-hire workers they let go essentially having the tax paying worker paying their own wages to protect private profits.

After the financial crises 'looking after our own' 'inappropriate behaviour' and record breaking social crises, not to mention the electorate moving away in the last election, I can't see the public merrily going back to the basterdised FG idea of running a country and their lackeys FF in the shadows or vice versa.

I hope FF/FG officially team up so the civil war party farce ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Bowie wrote: »
    Year on year record breaking numbers of child homeless. A housing, homeless and health crisis. These are not acceptable to decent people in, and I agree here, a country capable of being one of the best countries in the world to live in, but for a majority not a few.

And yes we'll be left with what FG do best, tax payer funding the profits of private business while the majority suffer austerity all in the name of their two tier economy.
    The tax payer giving monies to business so they can re-hire workers they let go essentially having the tax paying worker paying their own wages to protect private profits.

After the financial crises 'looking after our own' 'inappropriate behaviour' and record breaking social crises, not to mention the electorate moving away in the last election, I can't see the public merrily going back to the basterdised FG idea of running a country and their lackeys FF in the shadows or vice versa.

There's no such thing as utopia, Dave. Never existed. If there was to be a communist society then you'd be in the first tranche of boring old 70's 'I was in the stickies' crew to be sent off to the gulags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭I see sheep

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

FG will go down doing what they've always done for the Republic - making this one of the profitable countries in the world to be in power.

It's the innate corruption of FG that annoys so many people.
    At least you acknowledge they will go down. FYP for much the rest.

Any word from Eoghan Murphy?
    I hear Airbnb are seeking to provide free housing to 100,000 healthcare workers around the world.
    It would be good to hear his opinion on it seeing as we're all doing our bit.

It does also say that many hosts have decided to start renting their properties in Ireland too, as the profits of airbnb nosedived.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement