Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Racing Festival 2020

Options

Comments

What do we think of Blue Sari in the 13:55 tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

BumperD wrote: »
    Best of luck with you ap bet. It’s a dire renewal lump on at 9/2 if that’s your fancy not for me

Would you lump on at 50/1if you were offered it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Would you lump on at 50/1if you were offered it

If there is 50/1 available today on a 5/1 shot or whatever she is then you'd but stupid not to. Was that really a question?

Also, if your looking to pick holes in the favourite, you cannot just selectively look at one race last March and ignore her runs this season that is just blinkered /tunnel vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

GO ON THE PERCY

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭MaxBet

12.55 -
    CONCERISTA 20/1 Coral , 16/1 generally

4.00 -
    ARTICULUM 16/1
    MOONSHINE BAY 16/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 WicklowBravee

Go on the Forlonge

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

GO ON THE PERCY

Surely won’t run.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

2:30

Great White Shark seems a very big price here at 50/1. She has plenty of decent form and has a race like this in her at some stage. Can’t really go of that price .

1 point ew 50/1 365 / BV

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

aidankkk wrote: »
    2:30

Great White Shark seems a very big price here at 50/1. She has plenty of decent form and has a race like this in her at some stage. Can’t really go of that price .

1 point ew 50/1 365 / BV

I've wine in me but I've I backed this lad earlier too. 50s seemed huge and one of a few that won't mind if the ground is on the better side.

Slattsy wrote: »
    I've wine in me but I've I backed this lad earlier too. 50s seemed huge and one of a few that won't mind if the ground is on the better side.

Well I’ve a few redbreast whiskeys in me as well . We’ll see how picking horses in the pub goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    The favourite finished 9th in the mares novice last year it's hardly a vintage renewal

She will come on a lot for today and I hope she takes her chance

She will face a tougher horse in the mares than anything she will face in the champion hurdle

Highly doubtful. She's won 3 Grade 1's and a Grade 3 in the last year including the Hattons Grace and the Champion Hurdle a month apart.

If she goes to Cheltenham it will be further than 2 miles. The ground wasn't ideal for her today and neither was the sharp 2 miles, but she still overcame it. They wont risk her in the Cheltenham Champion Hurdle this year, she's still only 5.

She'll hose up in the Mares.

Big one today and no bet from me yet anyway.

I think the top two in the betting will fill the first two places. In what order, toss a coin I don't care which wins it. Winner won't worry SANTINI :)

Also I don't like Percy or Chris's Dream; not at the prices anyway, and these
    two would be place lays if I was on Betfair.

Think I'll join up if it comes to pass :D. Something at a big price to come third
    could be Cadmium. 50/1 in Paddy's seems too big so I might have some each way shrapnel on this one.

This is assuming they all go to post and going by the vibes from E O'Leary it will have to lash it down for Delta Work to line up :mad:

Just like Willie they don't give a fiddler's :pac: :pac:

Well I’ve a few redbreast whiskeys in me as well . We’ll see how picking horses in the pub goes.

What year? If it wasn't the 15 I'm putting you on ignore.

Not much rain around but the wind isn't half as strong as yesterday. Hopefully ground is acceptable for trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Easy work and Kemboy double

Cabaret Queen single

• Registered Users Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Big one today and no bet from me yet anyway.

I think the top two in the betting will fill the first two places. In what order, toss a coin I don't care which wins it. Winner won't worry SANTINI :)

Also I don't like Percy or Chris's Dream; not at the prices anyway, and these
    two would be place lays if I was on Betfair.

Think I'll join up if it comes to pass :D. Something at a big price to come third
    could be Cadmium. 50/1 in Paddy's seems too big so I might have some each way shrapnel on this one.

This is assuming they all go to post and going by the vibes from E O'Leary it will have to lash it down for Delta Work to line up :mad:

Just like Willie they don't give a fiddler's :pac: :pac:

What is with the last comment these are highly valued animals that need to be protected

If the owner or trainer thinks the ground wont suit why should they risk injury to give you some pleasure

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

Starting to be drawn to yorkhill in the 4.00 must be going crazy!!! Couple of Bob ew on yorkhill and the last goodbye

Slattsy wrote: »
    What year? If it wasn't the 15 I'm putting you on ignore.

12 I’m afraid . . Class whiskey .

‪12:55 ‬

‪I like 2 of willies outsiders that could show improvement today. ‬

‪Both have been consistent with some form that could signal possibilities here in a weak race .‬

‪1 pt ew Fenta des Obeaux 50/1 5 pl 365 1/4 place‬

‪1 pt ew La Sorelita 33/1 Ladbrokes 5 places ‬

‪1:25 ‬

‪Wave of the Sea has got far to big now . He’ll run a decent race and if he sticks his head down this time will be fighting for places .‬

‪I’ve actually gone for 4 places with 365 at 20/1 but he is 28/1 standard ew ‬

‪1 point ew 4 places 365 20/1 , or 28/1 3 places ‬

• Advertisement

‪1:25 ‬

‪Wave of the Sea has got far to big now . He’ll run a decent race and if he sticks his head down this time will be fighting for places .‬

‪I’ve actually gone for 4 places with 365 at 20/1 but he is 28/1 standard ew ‬

‪1 point ew 4 places 365 20/1 , or 28/1 3 places ‬

On this too. Also thought 28s seemed huge. Should relish this better ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Easy work and Kemboy double

Cabaret Queen single

Cabaret Queen gone from Third Reserve to starter and pushing Column of Fire for favouritism.

Do we know who'll be onboard?

I'm already gone with Tout et Permis, but worried about CQ and will probably end up doing a saver, depending on the jockey

Elliot going to win this with Column of Fire then try win the Martin Pipe, like he did with dallas Des Pictons.

‪4:00‬

‪Train wreak has been a disappointment . But he does have some nice looking form for a horse of this mark . If his jumping improves at this longer trip he can get involved at a huge price . ‬

‪1 point ew 50/1 Ladbrokes . ‬

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭MaxBet

Just the 4 .

2.30 -

THE JAM MAN 1pt win @ 16/1

DE NAME ESCAPES ME 0.5pt EW @ 50/1 bet365 (7 places)

STACKS MOUNTAIN 0.75pt win @ 25/1

CUNEO 0.75pt win @ 33/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Mullins patent today

Kemboy
    Mt Leinster
    Easy Game

Also like Articulum in the 4.00 at 16s 6 places

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭spuddiesal

Drury must have a big chance in the first. Improving nicely. Beat mount ida last time (who minella melody just beat.

I hear owners are backing the distance betting for aspire tower.

Maxwell is on cabaret queen. She must ha e a great chance of 116

Could this be Yorkhills day? Was running very well at Newbury. Trip could be on the short side

Aspire Tower
    Battleoverdoyen (GIDDY UP!)
    Kemboy
    Bigbadandbeautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭spuddiesal

Zola could also be worth a bet at 50/1. Nice weight and claimer on board. Will like good ground

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Yorkhill just wins.............

Had to do it 😎

Advertisement