Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa Smith home.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭baldbear

BDI wrote: »
    I heard a girl from jobbridge rang her for an assessment. The girls boss then got a call from a certain td and made the girl ring Lisa and apologise then she got sacked on the spot because she was still on probabtion and didn’t have any employment rights.

I don't believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭billie1b

kravmaga wrote: »
    I didn't think the runway at Baldonnel would be long enough to take an A320.

Why would the Irish gov charter an aircraft this size to repatriate just 2 persons?

Plenty long when the aircraft is practically empty.
    Everyone was expecting the government jet to collect her and would be keeping an eye on it, this way the normal Joe Soap wouldn’t have a clue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

No but she might have the clap :D

Semtex wouldn’t shift her!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,619 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

She's seems to be a cross between a dimwit and a nutcase.

I wonder where they'll house her where she won't garner the attention of more dimwits and nutcases?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

billie1b wrote: »
    Plenty long when the aircraft is practically empty.
    Everyone was expecting the government jet to collect her and would be keeping an eye on it, this way the normal Joe Soap wouldn’t have a clue

An A320 landing at Baldonnel would be very suspicious so we can just wait for the reports on that to come in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

baldbear wrote: »
    I don't believe that.

I don’t know but when I heard the story the fellas mate was standing there nodding saying “it’s the truth” over and over.

Looked sad he did.

Looks like Freebird airlines livery is very similar to Turkish Airline’s indeed.
    0ac939c7447d9a48df1e1c8770bd623b061cbf90

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭KaneToad

I heard Verona was there to welcome her home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

I heard they are filming mtv cribs in her new Gaf and she has a walk-in wardrobe of buggy’s and prams provided by the labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

Maria Bailey was there to greet her and show her the ropes on insurance fraud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

tuxy wrote: »
    An A320 landing at Baldonnel would be very suspicious so we can just wait for the reports on that to come in.

Surely it would have been mentioned by now , unless there is a media blackout , as its Thursday night !!!

cisk wrote: »
    Looks like Freebird airlines livery is very similar to Turkish Airline’s indeed.
    0ac939c7447d9a48df1e1c8770bd623b061cbf90

That’s the yoke I saw taking off. Sorry for calling it a yoke. Aviation ain’t my thing

hawkelady wrote: »
    Surely it would have been mentioned by now , unless there is a media blackout , as its Thursday night !!!

No media blackout would stop that news, the local would find it very odd that such a large plane was very low in the area. The airfield is not really in a remote area so loads of witnesses. You can't be the only one that saw it, check twitter.

No media blackout would stop that news, the local would find it very odd that such a large plane was very low in the area. The airfield is not really in a remote area so loads of witnesses.

Fair enough.. well here is one witness who saw it roaring up in the sky .. I was next to peamount fc in Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 14,754 ✭✭✭✭elperello

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Well looks like an A320 did land on Tuesday direct from Beirut, I bet my confirmation money she was on this flight.

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/airport/EIME/arrivals

Log of visiting aircraft to Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel Co.Dublin.

Tuesday, 19th November

TC-FBV A320 Freebird Airlines; FHY925/926

Well looks like an A320 did land on Tuesday direct from Beirut, I bet my confirmation money she was on this flight.

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/airport/EIME/arrivals

So I see, strange there isn't more reports of this on social media.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Log of visiting aircraft to Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel Co.Dublin.

Tuesday, 19th November

TC-FBV A320 Freebird Airlines; FHY925/926

lynyrd skynyrd would be proud.

So I see, strange there isn't more reports of this on social media.

In fairness it was a crappy Tuesday afternoon. Don’t think too many people would be looking up at the sky.. I was out walking and the noise got me looking up.. and 20 seconds later it was just another plane in the sky hardly able to hear..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I didn't think the runway at Baldonnel would be long enough to take an A320.

Why would the Irish gov charter an aircraft this size to repatriate just 2 persons?

Plus medical, security, and diplomatic personnel.

Off season for numerous small Turkish airlines with planes sitting in hangars, getting two cycles from engines and aircraft would at least cover some if not all of their monthly lease agreement.

And it's less conspicuous as mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

The aircraft originated in Beirut. The Defence Forces have 400 soldiers in the Lebanon as part of UNIFIL. This wasn't her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The Late Late have approached for an interview. 3/5 years she'll have a book deal and maybe 7 figures in the bank account.

Someone already answered the defence forces question
    billie1b wrote: »
    No, they came into/out of Dublin on a HiFly A330

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭secman

The aircraft originated in Beirut. The Defence Forces have 400 soldiers in the Lebanon as part of UNIFIL. This wasn't her.

I was speaking to a work colleague based in Dublin Airport on Tuesday and whilst i was speaking to him he mentioned a load of flag waving etc and then a large contingent of soldiers appeared through the gates, presumably from a tour of duty.

Someone already answered the defence forces question

The soldiers did. What about everything else?

She's in Turkey, not the Lebanon.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    The Late Late have approached for an interview. 3/5 years she'll have a book deal and maybe 7 figures in the bank account.

Will Ryan be allowed shake her hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It flew from Antalya (Turkey), where it seems to be based, to Beirut the night before

The soldiers did. What about everything else?

She's in Turkey, not the Lebanon.

I dunno what you mean by everything else.

Wasn’t her location undisclosed?

• Advertisement

I dunno what you mean by everything else.

Wasn’t her location undisclosed?

Weapons, equipment, etc etc. Military equipment that ain't going within an asses roar of a civilian airport in this country

No

This thread should be in Conspiracy Theories

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement