Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

notobtuse wrote: »
    What, like have Trump go to each of their houses and make a citizen's arrest?

Sigh...its like talking to an bunch of pre teens that cant concentrate.

If I know of a crime and have evidence I would go to the police, produce my evidence and have the person arrested/charged/convicted/jailed. If the Reps have such evidence then they should do the same, why do you think they have not done this?
    I think Barr will eventually get around to it. He's not Shifty Schiff who starts legal proceedings without firm evidence, willy nilly.

What's with the childish names? Do.you think that makes you sound +/- intelligent when you throw that into a sentence?

pearcider wrote: »
    Sorry this coming from the poster who supported the Mullahs in Iran in a thread recently even suggesting the US was to blame for shooting down the airliner over Tehran. You have zero credibility to any sane observer.

1, do you think Trump is a better president and did more for minorities than Lincoln or Trueman?

2, please show evidence that I "supported the Mullahs"

3, Please show me the post where I suggested "the US was to blame for shooting down the airliner over Tehran."
    Also Roger Stone was the victim of the same coup attempt and witch hunt of Trump instigated by the errand boys of the corrupt Washington DC elite typified by creeps like Strok and Mueller. Anti American scum who still can’t accept that the wicked witch of the west Hilary Clinton lost the election because she was a soulless globalist robot with less empathy than Leo varadkar.

So his trial and conviction are wrong? The trial that took place in court with witnesses and evidence? Can you show why this is a wrongful conviction or are you just pìssed off because yet ANOTHER one of Trumps "best people" has been found guilty and faces jail time?

Drain the swamp indeed.

You should have shown interest when Obama was in charge... talk about ultra sh!t show!

I did, I was very vocal in my disgust at the use of drones. Maybe fact check before jumping in feet 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

What's with the childish names? Do.you think that makes you sound +/- intelligent when you throw that into a sentence?

Not at all. It’s an age-old political tradition that denotes something about a politician that people can easily remember and correlate. Examples... Honest Abe, The Iron Lady, Tricky Dick, Teflon Tony, The British Bulldog, The Governator… And it’s quite effective. You should know this.

If nothing else, Trump is a great marketer.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

I did, I was very vocal in my disgust at the use of drones. Maybe fact check before jumping in feet 1st.
    Drones??? That was it????

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

Not at all. It’s an age-old political tradition that denotes something about a politician that people can easily remember and correlate. Examples... Honest Abe, The Iron Lady, Tricky Dick, Teflon Tony, The British Bulldog, The Governator… And it’s quite effective. You should know this.

If nothing else, Trump is a great marketer.

Whatever keeps.you hard I suppose.

Care to reply to the rest of the post that you half quoted?

Drones??? That was it????

Did I say that was it? If you want to read my criticism of obama then feel free to go through my posts. This thread is about the shìtshow that is Trump.

Whatever keeps.you hard I suppose.

Care to reply to the rest of the post that you half quoted?
    Oh bother. Do I have to actually spell it out to you? Trump cannot have anyone arrested. Trump can make comments. And he can also make requests and recommendations, but it's a tightrope he would be walking if he does this.

Oh bother. Do I have to actually spell it out to you? Trump cannot have anyone arrested. Trump can make comments. And he can also make requests and recommendations, but it's a tightrope he would be walking if he does this.

So neither Trump nor any other citizen of the US has evidence for these alleged crimes yet we have had a list posted saying X, Y & Z should be arrested.

No one can say why they should be arrested, no one can say what crimes were committed, no one can show evidence for these crimes (otherwise arrests would have been made right?) But a list was thrown up here calling for the arrest of the people.on the list.

Laughable behaviour from.Trump supporters who are ashamed that yet ANOTHER one of Trumps "best people" has been tried/convicted and faces a long jail term.

Draining the swamp one criminal at a time, Hilarious that the criminals are all his own people :pac:

So neither Trump nor any other citizen of the US has evidence for these alleged crimes yet we have had a list posted saying X, Y & Z should be arrested.

No one can say why they should be arrested, no one can say what crimes were committed, no one can show evidence for these crimes (otherwise arrests would have been made right?) But a list was thrown up here calling for the arrest of the people.on the list.

Laughable behaviour from.Trump supporters who are ashamed that yet ANOTHER one of Trumps "best people" has been tried/convicted and faces a long jail term.

Draining the swamp one criminal at a time, Hilarious that the criminals are all his own people :pac:
    There's plenty of evidence. Justice just seems to move slower than a snail's pace when talking about crimes committed by democrats.

• Advertisement

There's plenty of evidence. Justice just seems to move slower than a snail's pace when talking about crimes committed by democrats.

Ah stop with the conspiracy theories would ya, it makes you look desperate :pac:

Did I say that was it? If you want to read my criticism of obama then feel free to go through my posts. This thread is about the shìtshow that is Trump.
    No, it's about Trump's impeachment. Or do you think that makes you sound +/- intelligent when you throw that into a sentence?

No, it's about Trump's impeachment. Or do you think that makes you sound +/- intelligent when you throw that into a sentence?

You think he is doing a great job, I think he is the worse president in history. To you he is the fire storm that's MAGA, to me it's a shìtshow that makes America look terrible.

You think he is doing a great job, I think he is the worse president in history. To you he is the fire storm that's MAGA, to me it's a shìtshow that makes America look terrible.
    Everyone's allowed an opinion. And I'll always fight for the right for you to voice those wrong opinions.

Everyone's allowed an opinion. And I'll always fight for the right for you to voice those wrong opinions.

Wayching his "best people" getting arrested and jailed over the last 3 years tells me that my opinion of the man and the people he employs is right on the button.

But you keep fighting for this corrupt fool, it's your right after all.

Wayching his "best people" getting arrested and jailed over the last 3 years tells me that my opinion of the man and the people he employs is right on the button.

But you keep fighting for this corrupt fool, it's your right after all.
    Thanks... will do. And if future historians were honest, they would have to give Trump the moniker of being the best US president in modern history.

Thanks... will do. And if future historians were honest, they would have to give Trump the moniker of being the best US president in modern history.

What has he done that exceeds every other president before him to earn that title?

The only draining has been his own "best people" being jailed :pac:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227958133550649346?s=09

What has he done that exceeds every other president before him to earn that title?
    • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    • Aided inn the creation more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
    • Committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    • Record number of regulations eliminated.
    • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    • Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    • Aided in reducing high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    • Began BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

And that was in just 3 years with democrats in the House spending all their time investigating and impeaching Trump. Dear gawd, just think how long the list will be after 8 years!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Is this thread still going?

giphy.gif

• Aided inn the creation more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • Aided in reducing high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    • Began BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

And that was in just 3 years with democrats in the House spending all their time investigating and impeaching Trump. Dear gawd, just think how long the list will be after 8 years!!!!!

LMAO

Copied and pasted from here

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

And strangely edited to make it look as if you wrote it yourself!!! :pac:

Points 3, 14, 16, 20, 27, 31 & 53.

You also missed a few us/we/our/I etc.

That's gotta be a new low for a Trumper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭Cody montana

You are copying and pasting from the White House website, aren't you?

LMAO

Snappppp!

LMAO

Why sure I got it from the source. And I did change a few things because I didn't want you to think I did all that. :P

I'll take the first 3 points for interest.

If you compare Trumps first 3 years and Obamas last three years there was over 1.5 million fewer jobs created.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in their history, because there ARE more Americans. Their population is growing.

Manufacturing is actually in recession.

Ronaldinho wrote: »
    Is this thread still going?

giphy.gif
    It will be going on for years. Didn't you know the democrats currently live in a never-ending impeachment universe?

Why sure I got it from the source. And I did change a few things because I didn't want you to think I did all that. :P

Nah sorry, you tried to pass it off as your own :pac:

And if you think everything on that list is a positive then you are seriously deluded.

Nah sorry, you tried to pass it off as your own :pac:

And if you think everything on that list is a positive then you are seriously deluded.
    Dang you're good. You figured out all by yourself I wasn't able to research all that AND type it all up in less than three minutes. :pac:

• Advertisement

Dang you're good. You figured out all by yourself I wasn't able to research all that AND type it all up in less than three minutes. :pac:

Why not just say "copied from here" and link to site?

Why the strange edit of words to make it look like you had written it?

Weird behaviour imo.

Advertisement