Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Why not just say "copied from here" and link to site?

Why the strange edit of words to make it look like you had written it?

Weird behaviour imo.
    It's public property and I, as a citizen, own a small part of it.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

notobtuse wrote: »
    It's public property.

That you plagiarized.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I'd say you were a divil with your homework back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Why not just say "copied from here" and link to site?

Why the strange edit of words to make it look like you had written it?

Weird behaviour imo.

Not the first time he's been caught doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

As we say in Ireland....I'm morto for you lol :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,666 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Too funny. :D

In an interview with ABC News, apparently Bill Barr has had enough of Trump’s tweets about the DOJ. He said the president’s tweets about Justice Department prosecutors and open cases “make it impossible for me to do my job.” That must have really stung because Trump has a low tolerance for public criticism from any of his allies. Barr also said “If he were to say go investigate somebody because — and you sense it’s because they’re a political opponent — then the attorney general shouldn’t carry that out, wouldn’t carry that out.” So will Trump now turn his hurt feelings and anger against Barr?

This puts a damper on Nancy Pelosi’s latest impeachment push against Trump for his tweet about the Stone matter. I guess she’ll need to schiftfy gears and go with Plan B, C, D, or Z, as we all know impeachment with Pelosi is the never-ending story.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

In an interview with ABC News, apparently Bill Barr has had enough of Trump’s tweets about the DOJ. He said the president’s tweets about Justice Department prosecutors and open cases “make it impossible for me to do my job.” That must have really stung because Trump has a low tolerance for public criticism from any of his allies. Barr also said “If he were to say go investigate somebody because — and you sense it’s because they’re a political opponent — then the attorney general shouldn’t carry that out, wouldn’t carry that out.” So will Trump now turn his hurt feelings and anger against Barr?

This puts a damper on Nancy Pelosi’s latest impeachment push against Trump for his tweet about the Stone matter. I guess she’ll need to schiftfy gears and go with Plan B, C, D, or Z, as we all know impeachment with Pelosi is the never-ending story.

No comment on wether Barr is correct? Just straight to silly names and Pelosi? You really are a one trick pony.

No comment on wether Barr is correct? Just straight to silly names and Pelosi? You really are a one trick pony.
    The post was directed at Pelosi's recent impeachment crusade. But okay... Trump has the right to comment on anything, just like any other US citizen. Perhaps if our biased media reported accurately and fairly about Trump he wouldn’t have to tweet so much to bypass the media’s undeniable hatred. But in this case I agree with Barr. Trump should have waited awhile (until after the situation was resolved internally at the DOJ) before tweeting about it.

The post was directed an Pelosi's recent impeachment crusade. But okay... Trump has the right to comment on anything, just like any other US citizen. Perhaps if our biased media reported accurately and fairly about Trump he wouldn’t have to tweet so much to bypass the media’s undeniable hatred. But in this case I agree with Barr. Trump should have waited awhile (until after the situation was resolved internally at the DOJ) before tweeting about it.

Nancy's fault - check

Meeedja's fault - check

Just waiting for Hilary and Obama and we have a full house.

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    Nancy's fault - check

Meeedja's fault - check

Just waiting for Hilary and Obama and we have a full house.
    Do you support Pelosi’s endless impeachment crusades?

The post was directed at Pelosi's recent impeachment crusade. But okay... Trump has the right to comment on anything, just like any other US citizen. Perhaps if our biased media reported accurately and fairly about Trump he wouldn’t have to tweet so much to bypass the media’s undeniable hatred. But in this case I agree with Barr. Trump should have waited awhile (until after the situation was resolved internally at the DOJ) before tweeting about it.

So it's not Trumps fault that he has Twitter meltdowns, it's everyone else's fault? :rolleyes:

Is there NOTHING that you won't defend when it comes to Trump?

Do you support Pelosi’s endless impeachment crusades?

What are you talking about?

Trump is impeached forever, so I suppose it is "endless".

The dotard impeached himself. No ones fault but his own.

Prepping myself for a semi edited White House copy and paste. :D

Boggles wrote: »
    What are you talking about?

Trump is impeached forever, so I suppose it is "endless".

The dotard impeached himself. No ones fault but his own.

Prepping myself for a semi edited White House copy and paste. :D
    The impeachment was a sham. First, Pelosi wanted to impeach Trump for collusion with Russia. Then she wanted to impeach him for obstruction of justice. Both turned out to be false. How are those false claims Trump’s fault? The actual articles of impeachment were for non-crimes and simply political theater. Now she is on fishing expeditions for more reasons to impeach Trump again. Again, Trump's fault... how?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

The impeachment was a sham. First, Pelosi wanted to impeach Trump for collusion with Russia. Then she wanted to impeach him for obstruction of justice. Both turned out to be false. How are those false claims Trump’s fault? The actual articles of impeachment were for non-crimes and simply political theater. Now she is on fishing expeditions for more reasons to impeach Trump again. Again, Trump's fault... how?
    Are they your words or are you plagarising them as well?

No one takes you seriously.

At least when Outlaw Pete posts sh1te it's his sh1te he's posting

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Not the first time he's been caught doing this.

He's done a Melania.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

DrumSteve wrote: »
    He's done a Melania.

Or a Joe Biden.

If he did nothing wrong, why/is was he impeached?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

I wouldn’t believe a word Barr says to be honest. This is just a sideshow to try take some of the heat off himself for constantly doing Trumps bidding.

Anyone who believes he didn’t speak to Trump before he said all this, needs their head read.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

If he did nothing wrong, why/is was he impeached?
    Simple... Partisan impeachment is exactly what the Founding Fathers feared. Alexender Hamilton warned us and feared that the tools of impeachment could be wielded by the “most cunning or most numerous factions” and lack the “requisite neutrality toward those whose conduct would be the subject of scrutiny.”

The Founding Fathers would be turning over in their graves over what Nancy Pelosi has done.

• Advertisement

Simple... Partisan impeachment is exactly what the Founding Fathers feared. Alexender Hamilton warned us and feared that the tools of impeachment could be wielded by the “most cunning or most numerous factions” and lack the “requisite neutrality toward those whose conduct would be the subject of scrutiny.”

The Founding Fathers would be turning over in their graves over what Nancy Pelosi has done.

I think they are doing their best impression of a wind turbine at what trump's got up to.

And you think they would celebrate having a lying buffoon in the White House?

I wouldn’t believe a word Barr says to be honest. This is just a sideshow to try take some of the heat off himself for constantly doing Trumps bidding.

Anyone who believes he didn’t speak to Trump before he said all this, needs their head read.
    Funny how William Barr had always been considered highly respected by both parties. That is until he was nominated by Trump to become Attorney General. Sad how anyone associated with Trump automatically becomes demonic Legion by the democrats and their media handmaidens. TDS at its best.

He's not the first.

He's not the first.

So he's a lying buffoon?

He's not the first.

But he is the worst!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

The majority of them were slave owners so they can't really judge anyone.

All presidents lie btw. Obama was just very good at it. Trump isn't.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    So he's a lying buffoon?
    I don't know of any president in our history who hasn't lied, except for possibly William Henry Harrison who died after only spending a month in office. And there have been several presidents some would consider buffoons, as that term is merely a matter of opinion. Some would consider Trump a genius.

But he is the worst!
    I’d say that honor would be a tie between James Buchanan and Barack Obama.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Funny how William Barr had always been considered highly respected by both parties. That is until he was nominated by Trump to become Attorney General. Sad how anyone associated with Trump automatically becomes demonic Legion by the democrats and their media handmaidens. TDS at its best.

When was this now?

He wasn't exactly bi-partisan in his last go around the role now was he?

Advertisement